[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of you, including me still miss this drama...especially for our lovely couple  ;) I hope they will meet again as a couple in future drama... [-O<

This place is like a HOME in Soompi @smeli ^^
I met many great friend here. First time happened since I join Soompi. No any other thread like this one.
Despite I can't watch YTBLSS no more *due my headache over ahjumma and halmoni appearance* this drama left unwavering good memory.

@Akinahana89 & edensor : That's why I don't and can't watch IU film with JGS in Pretty Man. Also JJS with SMA in MLMB... ;) Any new happy news about our couple ?

@akinahana89 : Nope... Please tell me about both things... Beside watching drama, I do not find out updates about the actress or actors... :D

@smeli
Here are the photos of IU attending JJS's MLMB VIP premiere.

ByshVp3CIAAQmsf.jpg:large
ByshA09CAAAjfSq.jpg:large
Bysj6opIYAANZJZ.jpg:large
61ad358bgw1ektoildswyj20lc0sgdhl.jpg
61ad358bgw1ektoik2gbyj20lc0sgdhq.jpg

And here's the video with SMA and JJS, where IU was mentioned.

[subs from off the top of my head:]
JJS: When people ask me who I am close to, I often answer Shin Min Ah.
SMA: Liar! *Laughs* IU?
JJS: *Laughs and points a finger at her, speechless*
SMA: Suzy?

[Note: Those in JoU thread felt that SMA mentioning Suzy was an afterthought to cover her obvious slip-up. Hehehe.]

Finally, here's the link to JoU thread if you're interested in taking a look at our JoU after YTBLSS. We keep it consistently up-to-date with the latest IU, JJS, JoU, and even YTBLSS news.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019697/jou-couple-jo-jung-suk-iu-official-thread-iu-attends-jjs-mlmb-vip-premiere-pg-1046/p1

@smeli did you ever visit JoU thread? there's so much news about our couple there. *IU wish JJS in his fan meeting*JJS describe his dream girl*JJS gusting in IU concert*IU come to watch JJS stage play*IU attend JJS MLMB premiere*JJS humming IU song in MLMB.:)) :)) :))

@Akinahana : kumawo for the link. Also@Yoeda : I have ever opened JOU thread some times when YTBLSS was airing and after the drama finished but I can't catch up the chatting. I was left behind  ;) The thread is too active for me... :D but I'm glad all of you still make the thread and this chat alive up till now...Daebak...chongmal... :-bd =D> I will see JOU thread again soon... Btw what are current dramas that are worthed to be watched ?

I've been looking for a thread like YTBLSS thread too but I just can't find that really settle me in. Maybe because these days Soompi is just too much rules.
But I still wonder tho -till these days, how we can survive the mods watch during the YTBLSS airing. Like simplesim (or someone) said before, how we can dodge the mods eagle eyes with so many OT post. But I guess thats because mostly we are enjoying our self here like a family and just have fun. So the banter is part of our happy discussions.
I'm still re reading this thread once in a while and its still fun to read it.

yoeda said: @smeli did you ever visit JoU thread? there's so much news about our couple there. *IU wish JJS in his fan meeting*JJS describe his dream girl*JJS gusting in IU concert*IU come to watch JJS stage play*IU attend JJS MLMB premiere*JJS humming IU song in MLMB.:)) :)) :))

@Akinahana89 : I admire your creativity with beautiful song and video clip about beautiful scenes of our OTP. Also your initiative when UI & JJS' birthday to gather all friends in this chat to create special greeting for them. I can't do that since I don't know how, I'm not so update with computer knowledge/skill.@Yoeda & Edensor : I enjoy your picture posting about beautiful & romantic scenes of our OTP. But at that time I didn't know how to join the chat. I've tried several times without success until the drama was over. So eventhough it is too late to join this chat, I'm glad that I still find all of you here... :D @Airbening : kumawo for your picture summaries of each episode. They reminds me a lot of this wonderful drama.All of you jjang.... :-bd =D>

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone favorite daepyonim. :x :x
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Man Crush Monday: “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin!” Shin Joon Hoakinahana89 November 3, 2014?31Man Crush Monday: “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin!” Shin Joon Ho

Following behind our previous Man Crush Monday‘s Lee Gun from “Fated to Love You” and Do Min Joon from “My Love From the Stars” is Shin Joon Ho, the handsome and successful CEO of Gabi Entertainment from “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin!

On the exterior, this workaholic is overconfident and arrogant, aloof and dedicated, but all it takes is a single person and a handful of fated encounters to change him. Or rather, to bring the hidden aspects of Shin Joon Ho to the surface because our cocky CEO actually possesses a heart of gold.

Now, let’s take a look at the five reasons that make him unique and swoon worthy in this week’s edition of Man Crush Monday (spoilers ahead):

cr and more: Soompi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived