[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@syahrilaiyub- dont want to be a jerk here let me explain why i hate viki and dramafever<div>they blocked malaysian=if they not blocking, some of the drama they provided is poorly encodedthanks
I was wondering why I see intermittent requests from subs from you
This is me popping by to maybe explain the K drama landscape to you
When you complain about the late subs for this series- hope you realize the streaming sites get the srt subs from one ripper site.And they got it from DF.Which pays subbers. And what do you know about ripper groups?You do know the legal implications for them existing right?
And DF is trying to expand to a worldwide market now.They are the ones who sicced the lawyers with DCMA notices on the streaming sites.Which made so many shut down.
Viki is also a legal site so it's a competition to see who offers the tv station the best deal to sub their drama.So you don't get all dramas on Viki these days. I think Malaysia doesn't get license because payTV has KBS world. Plus MBC US subs some dramas and Viki primarily services the Americas.DF seemed to have the tvN licenses this year.
Also to hate a site when it's an ignorant hate?You do realize if you actually sub on their site and get enough sub number you can access Viki?
Personally as a viewer, I am totally bummed over Dramacrazy as I sometimes watch J doramas over there.But it's a sad thing another major site has shut down. Soon it will be more difficult to get raw episodes and subs if you-know-what expands worldwide. That is why I refuse on principle to subscribe to watching the first 5 videos free from that site. I do not like their strongarm tactics.
So yeah there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than you just saying you hate Viki and DF- think about how we will get to watch subbed dramas in the future.

I am super bummed over this. Not saying this just as a dramacrazy issue. I am committed to drama projects now till to at least Feb 2014 but it's depressing having difficulties accessing subbed dramas these days.
Okay guys will let you get back to the JJS forum. Or is it the YTBLSS thread?LOl.

Addit- sorry had to repost but don't know what the heck happened, the whole post became a mass of codes. Apologies.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are the TV Production companies so mean to international fans?

It's not as if we, fans and viewers, are grabbing their drama videos and making money out of it.  LIke me, I watch because they're drama shows are very entertaining, and I get to learn more about the Korean culture and language, and then be able to discuss with you wonderful people here about how we feel or view on the drama. 

Could it be that they sent out spies here in our forum, and our rants have reached their production - that sort of gave them a headache - BECAUSE WE CAN THINK BETTER PLOTS AND SCENARIOS THAN ALL THE BUNCH OF THEIR WRITERS! (sorry I am really pissed off that Dramacrazy is shutting down). And they were thinking where the hell did these international viewers got to watch our drama - and they searched out all drama sites one by one :-O.  Mean....just mean !   They don't know the power of Kdrama fans scorned...bwahahhaha  

>:)

I kinda wish YH (Lee Ji Hoon) would sing in this drama too (although I know that's not really likely). Even though this song is from LJH's 5th album (back in 2004) I still like it:

JJS PROFILE... :)mhwsqf.gif

• Name: 조정석 (Hangul) / Jo Jung Suk (Cho Jeong Seok)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Birthdate: 1980-Dec-26
  • Height: 175cm
  • Weight: 64kg
  • Blood type: B
  • Star sign: Capricorn
  • Family: He’s the youngest of 4/5 (not sure) children

Jo Jung-Suk enrolled into the Theater department of Seoul Institute of the Arts on a student loan. However, he had to drop out half-way through his studies due to his father’s death in 2000. After his father’s death, his widowed mother became dependent on him. Jo Jung Suk left school without graduating and took up roles in the musical theatre to earn a living. class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 22px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;"Official Management Company

Jo Jung Suk is managed by the company DreamStar Entertainment.

They have an official YouTube channel.

CREDITS:http://jojungsukftw.tumblr.com/profile

btw....dramacrazy shutting down  :((i just re-watched ep34 there last nite, and now it's no more.....:((

something i don't understand with those big TV stationsif they can't properly handle subbing their own dramas/variety shows, shouldn't they make deals more openly with the freelance subbers & appropriately thank them for making their video available worldwidei mean.... translating video is a lot of works & need a great commitments (i know i did a few subbing for the old viki....gossh *sweating* it's time consuming)right now, many subbers are working for free to help fellow fans to understand & enjoy their common interestsif TV station can utilize the subbers and incorporate them into their system with flexibility, i'm sure there's going to be breakthroughthey mean business with the copyright an all, they can actually make it business with flexibility& careful planninganyway...i rant enough for now till i itch for something else again

annamchoi said: JJS PROFILE... :)mhwsqf.gif

• Name: 조정석 (Hangul) / Jo Jung Suk (Cho Jeong Seok)
  • Profession: Actor
  • Birthdate: 1980-Dec-26
  • Height: 175cm
  • Weight: 64kg
  • Blood type: B
  • Star sign: Capricorn
  • Family: He’s the youngest of 4/5 (not sure) children

Jo Jung-Suk enrolled into the Theater department of Seoul Institute of the Arts on a student loan. However, he had to drop out half-way through his studies due to his father’s death in 2000. After his father’s death, his widowed mother became dependent on him. Jo Jung Suk left school without graduating and took up roles in the musical theatre to earn a living. class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 22px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;"Official Management Company

Jo Jung Suk is managed by the company DreamStar Entertainment.

They have an official YouTube channel.

CREDITS:http://jojungsukftw.tumblr.com/profile

Archived