[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaschonney

hello everyone,

today, it's almost too late - but is there any kbs live stream link which works? i tried 20 but none of them worked :(

Guest platini09

I cried a lot watching ep 5, so painful, IU is a really really good actress, I dont see IU anymore, only see Lee Sun Shin

Spoilers

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 6 Review: IU Cries Over Father's Last Gift

Posted on March 24, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteAdd to Pins

201303242112581710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 6, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) cried when she saw her father’s last birthday cake for her.

Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young) picked up a cake Lee Chang Hoon(played by Jung Dong Hwan) ordered before he died. Hye Shin was looking through Chang Hoon’s phone, when she found text messages about the cake. So she went to the bakery on the way home to pick it up.

Later at home, Hye Shin gave Soon Shin the cake and said, “It’s a bit late, but this is your birthday cake father ordered for you.” Soon Shin looked at the phrase, ‘You’re The Best, My Daughter’, and the letter, and teared up.

On the letter, it was written, “Happy Birthday, Soon Shin. I’m sorry this clumsy dad forgot your birthday. I know it’s late, but Happy Birthday. You know how precious you are to me, right? You, yourself is special and precious. You’re the best, my daughter. You’re the best, Lee Soon Shin.”

Just then, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) came home and joined them. Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) said, “This is a gift your father gave you to stop being tormented and live well.”

The three sisters teared up by looking at the phrase, ‘You’re The Best, My Daughter’.

Source: Newsen

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-6-review-iu-cries-over-fathers-last-gift/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 6 Review: IU & Lee Mi Sook's First Encounter After Father's Death

1364126795_486584

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 6, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU), and Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) had their first encounter after Soon Shin’s father’s death.

As Shin Yi Jung(played by Bae Green), who wanted to become an actress, noticed that Soon Shin was the girl her brother, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) wanted to cast, she asked her, “What’s so good about you? How did you hit on my brother?” While she was talking to herself emotionally, she spilled coffee on herself, and started to blame on Soon Shin.

Yi Jung yelled, “Pay for this jacket. I bought this this morning. This is why home education is important. Did your father teach you to be like this?” Soon Shin got mad at that point, and said, “It should be you who should apologize.”

Yi Jung tried to spray water on Soon Shin’s face, but Soon Shin stopped her by holding her wrist. Then as Soon Shin let go, Yi Jung spilled water on herself and got wet. Yi Jung yelled even crazier. Just then, Mi Ryung came into the restaurant. Soon Shin and Mi Ryung looked at each other. It was their first encounter after Mi Ryung abandoned Soon Shin when she was a baby.

Source: TVdaily

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-6-review-iu-lee-mi-sooks-first-encounter-after-fathers-death/

Spoilers

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 6 Review: Go Doo Shim Burst into Tears "We Are All Worn Out"

image_readtop_2013_222965_1364128683873223

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 6, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) finally burst into tears after suppressing her grief over her husband’s death.

Jung Ae has been pretending to act fine about her husband’s death. Shim Mak Rye(played by Kim Yong Lim) said to her, “You are really scary sometimes. How could you act so fine after your husband’s death?”

Just then, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) came in, and Mak Rye yelled, “Why are you still here? Where do you think you’re coming in? Get out. W don’t need someone like you who killed your father.”

Soon Shin said, “I’m sorry. I’ll pay back all the debt.”

As Mak Rye didn’t stop blaming on Soon Shin, Jung Ae bursted into tears and said, “Don’t blame on Soon Shin. Soon Shin and I are both sad. We are all worn out.” Then she dropped down on the floor and cried out loud.

Source: Star2day

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-6-review-go-doo-shim-burst-into-tears-we-are-all-worn-out/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 6 Review: Son Tae Young Tears Up Thinking about Her Father

1364125728_486573

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 6, Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young) teared up in front of Seo Jin Wook(played by Jung Woo).

Hye Shin have been looking for a job since she divorced with her husband. As she failed to find a job, she decided to go home. At the bus stop, she got text messages telling her to pick up the cake her father ordered. Hye Shin called, and Jin Wook yelled, “Hey! You shouldn’t be doing this.”

Hye Shin went to the bakery to pick up the cake. She asked, “When did my father order the cake?” Jin Wook said, “Why didn’t you pick up the phone? Tell your father to stop looking down at storekeepers like us.” Hye Shin apologized, but Jin Wook kept on telling her to tell her father to reflect on himself.

Then Hye Shin said, “I can’t tell him. He passed away.” As Hye Shin turned and walked away, Jin Wook realized he made a huge mistake, and tried to call her, but she just kept walking.

Source: TVdaily

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-6-review-son-tae-young-tears-up-thinking-about-her-father/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 6 Review: Yoo In Na Blames On IU "Get Out of My Room" 

image_readtop_2013_222947_1364127182873220

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 6, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) blamed on Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) for their father’s death.

On the way from work, Yoo Shin walked passed Soon Shin and Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) without saying hi. As Chan Woo stopped her, and asked to have dinner together, Yoo Shin coldly said, “You eat with her. She received 10,000,000 won for a deposit. Why? Did you use them all already?” Then she blamed on her for their father’s death.

Chan Woo said, “How is it Soon Shin’s fault for your father’s death? It was an accident. What did Soon Shin do wrong?” However, Yoo Shin answered, “You don’t know anything.” And left.

Soon Shin followed Yoo Shin home, and tried to apologize, but Yoo Shin threw all her belongings and yelled at her to leave the room. Then she pushed her out of the door.

Source: Star2day

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-6-review-yoo-in-na-blames-on-iu-get-out-of-my-room/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Ratings: 03.23~24.13] Lee Soon Shin is the Best with Highest Ratings

2013-03-25 10:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

KBS’ You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin continues to rise with each episode. The drama recorded 26.2 percent on Sunday night, topping its best number so far of 25.2 percent from March 17. 

IU’s crying scene was especially noteworthy as she lamented over her father’s sudden death, believing that it was her fault. 

Meanwhile, KBS Gag Concert faced another decrease, the first time it’s gone below 15 percent in 18 months. 

71739161.jpg

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 22.3

10:00 PM

1. MBC One Hundred Years’ Legacy 20.2

2. SBS Incarnation of Money 16.4

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 14.4

2. SBS Star King 11.9

3. KBS Immortal Song 8.7

4. MBC We Got Married 6.4

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dramas

8:00 PM

1. KBS You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin 26.2

10:00 PM

1. MBC One Hundred Years’ Legacy 19.6

2. SBS Incarnation of Money 15.3 

Variety

5:00 PM

1. SBS Running Man 19.6

2. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.7 

3. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 13.0

4. SBS K-Pop Star 10.8

5. KBS Qualifications of Men 5.1

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 14.9

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS

I've seen up till Ep 5 and waiting impatiently for Ep 6. I am loving it very much and I don't find the pace too slow. I've seen worse and at least I find all the scenes interesting except for the granny's part, I think. I like the older sis story and of course LSS's story. The second sis is beginning to get on my nerves and I'm actually hoping that doc will fall for SS too and make Yu Sin suffer!!! Yay for the ratings - the higher the ratings, the faster we get subs  :D

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU's Impressive Acting, Everyone Pleasantly Surprisedyoure-the-best-lee-soon-shin-ius-impress

"You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" IU's crying scene brought tears to everyone's eyes.

March 23, the 5th episode of the KBS drama "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" features Lee Soon Shin's (IU) father Lee Chang Hoon (Jung Dong Han) getting hit by a car when he saves Song Mi Ryung (Lee Mi Sook) from the oncoming car. Even though he is taken to the emergency room as quickly as possible, he passes away. The shock and devastation that overcomes the family members are almost too much to handle.

As soon as they learn about the car accident, all the family members rush to the hospital but he had already passed away when they arrive. Lee Soon Shin's grandmother, Shim Mak Rae (Kim Yong Rim) faints when she hears about her son's death.

Lee Yoo Shin (Yoo In Na) blames Lee Soon Shin for the death of their father after thinking that he was on his way to see her. Lee Soon Shin also begins to believe that she was the cause of her father's death.

Meanwhile, Kim Young Hoon (Lee Ji Hoon) finds out about Shin Joon Ho's (Jo Jung Suk) plan to sign Lee Soon Shin to become an actress and reveals his concern for her. He tells Shin Joon Ho to leave the innocent girl alone but Shin Joon Ho only tells him to watch from the side.

When Lee Soon Shin returns to work after her father's funeral, Shin Joon Ho approaches her and tells her that he is going to make her a star.

When she hears Shin Joon Ho's offer, Lee Soon Shin is overcome with a mix of emotions and begins to cry hysterically.

Regarding IU's acting, a representative of the production crew stated, "The passionate acting of the actors brought the sadness of the death to life and the viewers were able to sympathize with them. IU's high quality acting was very memorable as well. We are expecting great results from the drama since the actors are so great. IU for example is doing surpassing our expectations."

This episode of "You're the Best Lee Soon Shin" received 22.3% viewing rate and ranked first place.

©kdramastars.com

Archived