SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BoA's dad is not a plastic surgeon. Those are just ridiculous rumors made by BoA antis. You have to admit, BoA has to at least be really talented or naturally beautiful, because if she was neither why would SM pick her in the first place? I personally think she was both. Honestly, a talented and pretty person is not that hard to find. Some of you may have noticed that at the auditions.

Guest xVKN408x

isn't there something like a restriction regarding working on your relatives? :unsure:

or is there something like your relatives get discount if u work on them? hahaha :phew:

Guest dyane_crl

or is there something like your relatives get discount if u work on them? hahaha :phew:

:lol:

what i was actually thinking of is something ethics-related. like are they discouraged to operate on their relatives? :P

Man, it was a great experience. XD And now, i'm going to tell you about it.

i went to the audition with my cousin and my brother's girlfriend. We met up with my other friend. She was talking to this really hot guy. Ack~ Anyways, back to the point...We went into the building into the third floor and signed up. There was hella people over there and we had no place to sit. We filled out our applications out in the hall and jacked someone's table when they left. We waited for five hours and i was getting hungry and thirsty. My friend was going to try out for modeling/singing, and the rest of us were trying out for singing. My number was 182. Man, that was a long @ss wait! Yea, we waited at the stairs where my friend, cousin, and brother's gf got to know everyone in our group. We then moved into the waiting room and the guy said, 'you go in through here.' He was pointing at the door. All ten people stood up and my friend had her hand on the doorknob. I was like, 'wait, we go in right now?' to the guy. He replied, 'no! Not now. Wait for them to call you.' Everyone was hella laughing and then another guy from the room came out and told us to keep it down. We laughed some more afterwards.

In the waiting room, the group got acquainted even more. There was this girl that was HELLA pretty. I'm so jealous. Anyways, we were practicing in the waiting room. We TRIED to keep quiet, but it didn't work really well. We all showed each other a little bit of what we were going to do. We even practiced dancing even though none of us were trying for dancing. I heard that the judges might tell us to sing higher and i got scared because i have a limited range. So i chose a different song to sing. We all went in afterwards and i was one of the first five so we were up there first. My friend modeled before me, then i sang, my bro's gf sang, my cousin sang, and the last girl sang. I thought we sounded okay. The funniest part was when we all started dancing. I was laughing so bad! We all didn't know what we were doing and i almost pummeled my friend in the head. Luckily, the judges said we could stop. Oh yea, the judges were two women. Anyways, we didn't stay to see how the other people did because the staff told us to leave.

So yea, that was my experience. I had a good one. I saw and met so many people that i don't regret doing it. I do admit that I was about to chicken out, but stuck to it. XD

Amy, you should of came and gotten me T^T

wow this thread has no replies!

so im just curious. did anyone get ANY calls from SM?

or is it just a good idea to forget about it TT;

i've basically did.

i heard boa had pastic surgery done when she was young so when she grew older, she grows into it, making it look more natural ._.

<--not an anti boa fan

Guest ixLoveXse7en

Ok since most of peoples from soompi e-mail me and ask me if the "CALL BACK" are over. No, it is not "OVER" yes, the private audition are "OVER" the reason why sm had a private audition b/c the judge weren't sure about your audition so they gave u a second chance and get to know you better(introuduce you're self) SM "CALL BACKS" are until next month (NOV.) so don't worried.

Guest thereceivr

sry of this topic is like irrelevant, but i think alot of the sm trainees had plastic surgery before cause one of my friends know someone who knows stephanie (the trainee) and she said stephanie got nose and eye surgery, and stephanie doesn't seem like somone to get surgery like that.. and i had no idea boa's dad was a plastic surgeon

well, i hope everyone did well on their auditions and congrats to whoever got a callback :)

sry of this topic is like irrelevant, but i think alot of the sm trainees had plastic surgery before cause one of my friends know someone who knows stephanie (the trainee) and she said stephanie got nose and eye surgery, and stephanie doesn't seem like somone to get surgery like that.. and i had no idea boa's dad was a plastic surgeon

well, i hope everyone did well on their auditions and congrats to whoever got a callback :)

I forgot what she looked like. It's hard to know if they had surgery these days.

I remember all the trainees look alike though.

Guest bigbanglove

yeah i know

but if the entertainment group tells you to get surgery, then, most likely you have to get surgery whether you like it or not.

you know nam gyu lee from seeya?

well i heard/or more like read from cafes/newspaper that she got alot of surgery done. when she got it done, at that time since she's a new person and all, the entertainment group pays for you, but once you get to a certain level you have to pay them back. but it said that she left the entertainment group and went to a diff one cause she didn't want to pay them back. and the entertainment group was hecka pissed off.

not sure if it's true but it's something i read. O_O

Guest thereceivr

I forgot what she looked like. It's hard to know if they had surgery these days.

I remember all the trainees look alike though.

yeah, they do. i was looking through my yearbook and i saw stephanie's picture like when she was in 8th grade and she looks really different. and even though i don't know her personally, she really doesn't seem like the kind to actually get surgery

yeah i know

but if the entertainment group tells you to get surgery, then, most likely you have to get surgery whether you like it or not.

you know nam gyu lee from seeya?

well i heard/or more like read from cafes/newspaper that she got alot of surgery done. when she got it done, at that time since she's a new person and all, the entertainment group pays for you, but once you get to a certain level you have to pay them back. but it said that she left the entertainment group and went to a diff one cause she didn't want to pay them back. and the entertainment group was hecka pissed off.

not sure if it's true but it's something i read. O_O

wow, i never knew you had to pay them back i js thought they paid for everything, but thanks for sharing :)

yeah, they do. i was looking through my yearbook and i saw stephanie's picture like when she was in 8th grade and she looks really different. and even though i don't know her personally, she really doesn't seem like the kind to actually get surgery

wow, i never knew you had to pay them back i js thought they paid for everything, but thanks for sharing :)

Now i'm interested in seeing her picture. Was she pretty back then?

Guest bigbanglove

haha yeah i was like O_O too.

but i guess like the first few years contract is more like 70% of what you make goes to the company and you get the 30%.

but once you get big and your contract ends, you can move to a diff. company or stay with that company but deal with them saying like you get 70% and they get 30% or something like that.

yeah i know this unni that's in one of those companies so she tells me some stuff. haha

do u mind scanning her pic and show us .. ?? :)

Guest thereceivr

^ yeah i'll pm it to you, i js pmed it to the people who want to see it cause i'm not sure if i should show unrelated pictures in this thread ahaha

Archived