SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

Guest changminlove

haha i don't mind if it airs cause i want to see how i did! ^^......hey what happen to the pictures i whored in haha!!!

You're photogenic...so Shhh.... I swear.... I'm getting sicker everytime I imagine myself....doing so bad...ON TV... dude.. IM GOING CRAZY!!! I'll try to get the pictures up by sunday..wahahah >_< too bad if I can't.......... PONNIE LOOKS SO GOOD ON CAMERA..

so Kevin's name isn't Vincent OR Victor.. I forgot his name and he reminds me of my cousin with both names Vincent/Victor...so yea.. -_-

When will NOVEMBER be here??? Y_Y Michael..hurry and get a call....so we could all go with you for your second audition..... heheheheheheheheheh.....HAHAHAH....hehehhe.. I'm crazy......

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

i tend to look weird on camera tho....

yeah! i'm waiting for kevin and your second call! =] i know i won't get one...since bonnie sad i sound husky when i sing haha!! i sound like a man!!!! right BIRTHA!

but congrats to the people who got a second call =]

WOW PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY'RE LEAVING FOR LA TODAY?! DOES THAT MEAN THAT PRIVATE AUDITIONS ARE OVER AND THAT THEY WON'T BE CALLING BACK ANYONE ANYMORE? ISNT WAITING UNTIL NOVEMBER JUST A WASTE THEN? THIS IS SO FRIGGEN CONFUSING TT;

DANG!

mother badabum it's BONNY aiyaa~ and it was michael who got held back :x LOL !!! you kidss .. -_- but yeah your voice was reeeeeeeeeally niceee ^^

hmm i was wondering .. did anyone from #61-70 see a guy in the back with some .... funky hair? o_o just wonderingg~ what they asked him ^^;; or something along those lines .. haha xD

Guest xVKN408x

wells................

i give up =/

did extremely bad....

private auditions sucked!

T_T;;;

lost hope

good luck for all who did well ^_^

hope u soompiers win :D

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

mother badabum it's BONNY aiyaa~ and it was michael who got held back :x LOL !!! you kidss .. -_- but yeah your voice was reeeeeeeeeally niceee ^^

hmm i was wondering .. did anyone from #61-70 see a guy in the back with some .... funky hair? o_o just wonderingg~ what they asked him ^^;; or something along those lines .. haha xD

i spell how i want to spell it...and fyi my bad haha i only meet them on sat haha and also you said it yourself the other day you said " it's nice, deep, loud and HUSKY"

anyone here who went to the auditions. did a lady go around to ur tables asking to take pictures?? becuase a lady came to our table asked us to take pictures... i wonder what it was for?? o.0

no...i saw a lady with a video cam

they had video cams going on since we ferst walked in T__T i think they're like going to make a documentary thingy mahbobby? sorry it's late and i can't think since i'm sick AND someone made me insane .. JENNET. but yeah they were like recording EVERYONEEE >< they walked around with their cameras and RECORDDD RECORDDD RECORDDDD eckkkkkk >.o

so i heard that when they send the tapes back to Korea....and after the actual casting people look at the tapes, they email you!

but do they only email the people that made it to the private auditions?

Awww.... the private auditions are over??? darns it.... Does anybody know the area code they called in? Cuz i got this one call on my cell, and i got a voice mail, but it was all scratchy so i couldn't understand. :huh:

But, even if it was them, no use for it now...lol...and anyways i think they were primarily looking for koreans, japanese, and chinese ppl. I'm guessing if you're from another race (like me) you would have to be really really good.

Oh well, we should start practicing for YG! lol i wonder if we can go to their site and have a petition that they should have one here in the Bay Area! :D

I hope that everyone who had a call back will be successful! and those who didn't...like me...haha...don't give up and keep on trying!! (As for me, this past experience gave me courage to continue, so i'm joining a singing contest!...kinda late notice though since its this friday! :sweatingbullets: )

if they're gonna email everyone who didnt make it... its gonna take them FOREVER!!! thousands of emails to send??? i doubt that! haha

wells................

i give up =/

did extremely bad....

private auditions sucked!

T_T;;;

lost hope

good luck for all who did well ^_^

hope u soompiers win :D

tell us what happened!! ;) im pretty sure you did fine. at least they called u back!!!

Guest refinnej

I hope everyone realizes that eeverything is for experiences. A lot of the stars that mmade it now were shot down a 100 times more before they succeeded and that just makes you stronger. I know a lot of people worked hard for this but I'm really glad to see that a lot of you are just getting ready for the next. life goes on :D and things get added to our book of memories.

Guest changminlove

I'm in the 51-60 range and we DID NOT take pictures...we were just recorded the whole time...even funner... ehhh....

PEOPLE..STOP FEELING BAD.... think of how to improve fro mthis bad experience(if it was bad) instead of feeling depressed over it...The judges LAUGHED at everything I did...don't you think that's kind of sad? And yet, I'm not depressed..... work harder for the next time...

Bonny....insanity is not a good thing to spread...

Guest SailorBoy62

they had video cams going on since we ferst walked in T__T i think they're like going to make a documentary thingy mahbobby? sorry it's late and i can't think since i'm sick AND someone made me insane .. JENNET. but yeah they were like recording EVERYONEEE >< they walked around with their cameras and RECORDDD RECORDDD RECORDDDD eckkkkkk >.o

It could be that they were looking for people who stood out from the crowd in waiting room, like extra footage to send back to Korea.

Guest SailorBoy62

^Lol, the camera woman was laughing at me 'cause I started dancing to "MOTO" and then the rest of our table started dancing to "Girls on Top."

Archived