SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xjustsweet

^ ahhas, yeah...milk makes mucus, that why i dont drinkit when im about to sing

drink citrus if u wanna get rid of it...only if yer mucusie that is.

>.>

Guest lalaloo

About the plastic surgery thing, some of their trainees already had one. Ex: Kwon Yuri. And Jessica Jung is accused of also having some work done. Not to mention some of their artists that already debuted also had plastic surgery.

Guest lalaloo

I don't think Jessica got anything done, her "supposedly" before and after pictures look exactly the same. But for the others, haha uh unless you can get double eye lid from rubbing your face, they're proven.

Guest lalaloo

lol, mine changes too. it gets bigger when i don't get enough sleep but most of the times it's unnoticable. But their eyes are just completely different, but yea i guess it's unavoidable cause they're super talented. And I guess SM goes for both, talent and looks. And if you have one of them, they'll probably teach you the other. But I don't think they judge everything by looks like everyone says.

KKR is an ulzzang, i think.

lol, mine changes too. it gets bigger when i don't get enough sleep but most of the times it's unnoticable. But their eyes are just completely different, but yea i guess it's unavoidable cause they're super talented. And I guess SM goes for both, talent and looks. And if you have one of them, they'll probably teach you the other. But I don't think they judge everything by looks like everyone says.

KKR is an ulzzang, i think.

Yup, he's a famous ulzzang. :)

You can see more of him in the ulzzang mania thread.

Guest K-popMiko

Wow. So I wasn't the only one thinking that if I wanted to become a singer I wouldn't be able to make it in Vietnam [no way in the US]. Thank god actually. I'm Viet and I dislike Vietnamese pop A LOT. They seem to do covers more than composing their own music from all I've heard so far and most of the lyrics are the same. Maybe I need to expand my Vietnamese music knowledge, but yeah.

Good luck to all you guys who received a callback. And may all things go well =]

Guest cutedorkable

You must be really mad right now 0_0.

Maybe you're just overthinking? =)

AWWWWWWWW

but u did write your homephone correctly right?

most likly they will try like either one if that one dones't work they will use the other one

Guest xVKN408x

lol wow Kreize.......

im guessing u have alot of time to research on all these kinds of stuff eh? XD

anywho good stuff good stuff ^_^

but i still cant think of vietnam becomming as well developed as the other asian countries within a few years ahhaha

and the thing about the girl's height...... thats...... wackkkkkk -,.-;;

hella lame lol..... i dnno why SM wouldnt want nice tall chicks with beautiful long legs lol ^_^ if u ask me... who cares if its insulting to the guys! =P screw them for being short! let the ladies go ahead and do their stuff if they're tall beautiful and talented lol

lol and that singing thing is damn expensive......200 bux? O_O

lol i was called to the final auditions... or private auditions

mine is on tuesday...

XD too bad i cant go.....

my whole family arnt supporting me..

parents said i should be focusing on my education and not stupid things like this......

but maybe i'll sneak out for the audition XD

blah.. this sux though

sneak!

anyone know when and if YG or JYPE are coming to US, more specifically CA for auditions?

some people say YG is, some say JYP, im getting confuse..are they BOTH coming?

I TALKED TO GROUP #61-70~!!! ^______^

Especially #61 8) And this other girl ... I think her number was 64?? Ionos but she was nice & cool(: Too bad I didn't ask her for her name T__T DARN! But yeah I think #61 got in too cos my friend saw him & said he was good *andheshot:x* KEKEKE

Yeah I was the weird little girl sitting below the fire thingy in gray w/ the bright pink backpack 8) NAHAHAHA bright pink<333

edit--

i spy janet ... wheres jenn & my picture?? -__-^ kakaka jkkk<333 (x

my name's janet too!

u forgot japanese o_Ox;; most viets aren't pale as him. It's very rare.

i have a VERY PALE viet friend that's a guy

Oh yeah, and guys... I noticed that... 90% of all the guys that sang good... sang... EXACTLY the same, with EXACTLY the same voice, WITH EXACTLY the same style. At first i thought the judges had bad taste... because these guys REALLY can sing and were singing in chinese/korean too. So after a period of time, it hit me that the judges have been getting tired of that. Basically, almost all of SM's artists are unique. They pick unique over talent & looks over talent. This is because of the following reasons:

Why not for talent? Potential to them is talent. Almost ANYONE with the appropriate training can become a good singer, if not a star....

...this was well proven in oakland. Audition was supposed to end at 8PM but went well over 10PM. Besides, it's a very smart move to continue on in the US. South Korea is dried up of talents and they have auditions over there weekly. Here however, was the first time the music industry of korea came. They knew they would find so much talent, this was why they put that they would give as much contracts as possible. And as for ethnic, it's not ethnic that disinterest them, it's looks. Why do you think SM are holding auditions in Thailand? o_O They literally want all of Asia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But! One thing I really want to know is... exactly how much are SM's artists getting paid? Same rumor sources that bad-mouth SM has it that BoA gets 50 cents per album sold and DBSK made as much as H.O.T. which was 3 cents per album... THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! If that was true the H.O.T. members couldn't have possibly made their own music company with the amount of money. Music videos cost millions of USD to make and JTL has made over a dozen. This just proves how BS rumors can be.

I study politics and businesses, haha <<;;

-BoA had TONS of pastic surgery, her dad's the pastic surgern

-Usher gets $1 for every CD sold, but he sold millions

-SMTown might come back in 5 years..not likely every year

-BoA getting 50cent might be a bit extreme? but remember, SMTown pays for ALL her expenises

http://www.singingsuccess.com/

I found that after the audition. It's CRAZY. Check out the "before and after" link! I downloaded the torrent already and it comes with a guide, although the lessons are all audio.

"Brett works with artists from Capitol, Columbia, Atlantic, Interscope, Dreamworks, Lyric Street, MCA, Epic/Sony, KMG, Word, Embassy, Gotee Records, as well as countless independent record labels. He has worked with the casts of Broadway productions of Les Miserables and Jekyll and Hyde, as well as the Broadway tour of Elton John's Aida." - from here

torrent for his dvd:

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3427061

It comes with a PDF guide that teaches you tips. Did you know milk help produces mucus? O_O!! I normally drink hella milk and after reading this i stopped for 2 days and mucus = all gone. I wish i didn't drink milk before the audition now... lmao... totally killed me xD

Meh, I just read the guide xD

that's why people avoid diary products and drink lemon juice before performing

Guest dyane_crl

-BoA had TONS of pastic surgery, her dad's the pastic surgern

isn't there something like a restriction regarding working on your relatives? :unsure:

Archived