SM AUDITION - San Francisco

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

Guest bigbanglove

ah. so no more private auditions or callbacks?

i thought they were calling ppl back this saturday or something?

ppl in ga said that they were going to contact you in about a month. O_O.;

so confusing.

o well. it's just experience.

and yeah i heard that jaejoong from dongbangshingi went to about over 100 auditions and was shot down at all of them before he got in dongbangshingi.

there's still hope so everyone fighting! (:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ixLoveXse7en

Well yeah that what i heard too they will be calling peoples on this saturday or next months who knows i just waiting for the call or just move on.

anyone here who went to the auditions. did a lady go around to ur tables asking to take pictures?? becuase a lady came to our table asked us to take pictures... i wonder what it was for?? o.0

OH YEAH!

I remember.

KEKEKE.

I hope the SM staff sees this picture and go, "How did we not call these people?"

And then they call and we go to Korea!

Yeah, i'm dreaming -_-

Guest changminlove

^ Don't say you're dreaming ^.^ You could tell us all "I TOLD YOU SO" when you do get called.. I love doing that to people.... ahem...

I wonder what we did at our table... OH yea.. I kept on squealing about dbsk and screaming their names... I wonder how UNpleased the camerawoman was by then.... hehehehehehehehe....... I WAS SO HYPER until we got seperated into tables by numbers..and then I got sleepy......................................................and then realized I still didn't know my lyrics yet...hm...

Does anyone know approximately how many people went to the SM auditions? I'm REALLY curious..lol.... REALLY REALLY curious.... REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY curious....Bonny just made me hyper again..go blame her

^ That's what I've been hoping for! I can just see it in my head.

LOL :]

What number were you ~International~?

^ Don't say you're dreaming ^.^ You could tell us all "I TOLD YOU SO" when you do get called.. I love doing that to people.... ahem...

I wonder what we did at our table... OH yea.. I kept on squealing about dbsk and screaming their names... I wonder how UNpleased the camerawoman was by then.... hehehehehehehehe....... I WAS SO HYPER until we got seperated into tables by numbers..and then I got sleepy......................................................and then realized I still didn't know my lyrics yet...hm...

Does anyone know approximately how many people went to the SM auditions? I'm REALLY curious..lol.... REALLY REALLY curious.... REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY curious....Bonny just made me hyper again..go blame her

I reme

Yes, i've been wondering about that too.

I do know that it was about 300 or more though.

I could be wrong.

around 300 i think?

sparkerly, you look oddly familiar. were you at the auditions with two other girls?

LOL~ Well, I just went around. What number were you? Maybe I saw you too :]

But I wouldn't know since I don't know what you look like XD

By the end of the auditions there were about 400 people. Out of the 400, about 15 were selected for private auditions which happened on Monday & Tuesday. The judges went back to LA today. There were a lot of mixed Koreans & a few Chinese people at the private auditions. Some of the private auditioners were held back at the the first audition, some were not.

Guest lalaloo

LOL~ Well, I just went around. What number were you? Maybe I saw you too :]

But I wouldn't know since I don't know what you look like XD

i was #5 :)

but you look like this girl that was sitting in the same table as us before we got our numbers and when we were filling in our apps. me and like 3 other girls sat at this table that 3 other people were sitting in. it was like the table right next to the SM staff's table, haha i don't think you'd remember me though if it is you cause we sat there briefly and went to sit somewhere else after we turned in our apps.

i was #5 :)

but you look like this girl that was sitting in the same table as us before we got our numbers and when we were filling in our apps. me and like 3 other girls sat at this table that 3 other people were sitting in. it was like the table right next to the SM staff's table, haha i don't think you'd remember me though if it is you cause we sat there briefly and went to sit somewhere else after we turned in our apps.

LOLOL! Yes, i'm that girl!

There were lots of girls at that table so... XD

You have myspace? :D

Guest xVKN408x

By the end of the auditions there were about 400 people. Out of the 400, about 15 were selected for private auditions which happened on Monday & Tuesday. The judges went back to LA today. There were a lot of mixed Koreans & a few Chinese people at the private auditions. Some of the private auditioners were held back at the the first audition, some were not.

lol im not mixed korean or chinese O_O

and they called me to the audition.....

Guest lalaloo

LOLOL! Yes, i'm that girl!

There were lots of girls at that table so... XD

You have myspace? :D

OOH! haha i was rightt!

no i don't have myspace, but i was the girl in the farthest left from your point of view if that helps, lol. And i was wearing tan/brown with my hair down.

OOH! haha i was rightt!

no i don't have myspace, but i was the girl in the farthest left from your point of view if that helps, lol. And i was wearing tan/brown with my hair down.

*tries to think really hard*

>___<

LOL. I'm sure i'll remember you if we ever see each other. XD

Anyway, how did you do in YOUR audition ?

xVKN408x, my friend said he thought u were white lmao o_ox;;

LMAO! Hmm, i'm guessing he's ...uhh..Vietnamese. Since he's not Chinese or Korean.

Archived