♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

Finally we have our OTP thread. I've been thinking a long times ago, why no one start it since the first time i posted at IMY thread. But finally here all of us joining to camp here. yay... ^^

It's said that in year of 2013 many celebraties will open about their relationship. Hope Chunnie & EunHye skinship not only on screen, i will ship them till they announce their real partner. wakakaka.....

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

@itscreamie, thank you so much...love the pictures...if I get  a chance will have to rewatch MBC awards again and if there is anything I will post cuz I didn't get a chance again.

@TheCloud, I never saw you posted, but just wanted to say so happy to see your posts here. :)
ryehana said: yeayyy..count me in..first time posting in soompi thread..hello all.. :\">

Guest ngthuhien149

[ENGLISH SUB] I Miss You Press Conference - Yoochun + Yoon Eun Hye

Credit: Mydaily

Subbed by: Naicha Cold

Shared by: 6002Sky

Less than one month after filming, Yoochun said: "We are close. It feels like old time"

hmm...actually I dun really like PYC and I think in MY YEH acting skill is very good but PYC seems to having more good comments.

BUT I admit they really looked compatible (sigh!) and both of them got "cheeky" faces not those unhealthy skinny figures :P

Guest ngthuhien149

Cutie YEHA-Sxt9UCAAAK4DY.jpgA-4CfqVCIAAnhcL.jpg:large Whether it is real or not, I just really simply enjoy to see them together. They are cute. So yeah why not join the show ^^

Guest sunshine4ever

guys, check out post 1...@yellowumbrella made post 1 looks extremely pretty! :D we should all check it later when she's done..hehehe....I love the pics already so far...yellowumbrella dear, can we please have a picture of Soo Yeon and Jung Woo or Yoo Chun and Eun Hye together in post 1, too...<3 maybe press conference or one of the pics like under my signature...okay no worries..just take your time...if I have time later I'll try to dig out pics of them together for post 1.
mayzie10 said: Can we post about YEH alone or PYC alone? Or it must be concerning the two of them? since this is a couple thread.

Guest facing

I really love this set of photos as well, hoping to see them doing some photoshoot/cf together in the future.
I know it's hard but again I can hope right? :P
tumblr_mfzna8IZr81rnp8blo1_500.jpg

edit: there're so many fanaccounts of them together but I couldn't find them. So if anyone can, please post them again too...pleaseeeee :x

Guest noniee

celyw said:

hmm...actually I dun really like PYC and I think in MY YEH acting skill is very good but PYC seems to having more good comments.

BUT I admit they really looked compatible (sigh!) and both of them got "cheeky" faces not those unhealthy skinny figures

Archived