♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MariYEH

Thanks for making this thread for the OTP:)

Yoon Eun Hye's ideal relationship is like her parents.

Yoon Eun Hye:  When I get married in the future, I want a loving marriage/relationship like my parents have. They still love eachother so much, hold hands even in public and still act like newlyweds.
I want to make a promise with whoever I will marry someday, that we would hold hands before we sleep no matter how upset we are with one another, and resolve our misunderstandings &conflicts before going to bed.
If my husband is jobless it's ok, he can do light housework and take care of our baby and I'll bring home lots of money and work hard instead.

e0fork.jpg

Guest xymomelum93

look at the smile of our Yoochunnie in here:he's definitely not JW at that moment so this smile belongs to YC, not JW:))..
20121217-I-Miss-You.jpg
AND THEN..
check out his smile in here:tumblr_mg2dg3N3jD1r0n47ho1_250.gifnow this smile now belongs to whom? YC or JW???
he might have been sooo happy to see YEH almost barefaced@_@..

Guest ngthuhien149

@MariYEH that is soooooooooooooooooooo lovely of her.I hope YC will find someone like that in the future, someone that he can trust and cherish a relationship like he does. YC has trauma since he is a child of divorced parents and the whole family got separated since young. He always said a relationship only works out when both make effort, love and respect each other.YC always openly talks about his plans for future marriage to fangirls. Like in the fanmeeting for IMY (after the casts left), he said what he wants for Christmas that he can decorate the house, have a lovely dinner with his gf/wife and take time to sit down and talk to each other while drinking wine like every normal couple. Greatest Christmas gift for his wife is  :\"> giving her a  Christmas baby. In order to do that he should start to work on it soon so he can have a Christmas baby hahahaha  (imagine he said that in front of his fans)His only wish for New Year: "Never be away from his family no matter what happens" YC is a very typical Korean family man.
@itscreamie u should cap the one at the very end in which he kissed her hair/neck

Archived