[Drama 2013] TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이

creidesca

Guest flipchic

Hahaha i know right @shantanushitut @ilovenico also when will jisung finish his training with doda? If ss stayed in the mountain for 3 years meaning jisung has to be trained for 3 years too. Im guessing a time jump is really possible. I wonder if they will make jisung a master in martial arts or something. We only see him looking weak but smart. I wonder what will happen to DW after all those training and his dream to open his own pharmacy...

Ugh its killing me.. So many things hoing through my head and its weekend too. Sycks no samsaeng :(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the DW/SS date was sweet, it was kind of heartwarming seeing SS holding DW by the waist and lying against his back during the bicycle ride, and the accompanying song was just beautiful.  But I was wondering whether she was giving DW a chance cos GO had earlier informed her about the marriage talks with JS and warned SS not to be close to him (she looked kind of devastated by that news),

@shantanushitut not really sure they might be building our hopes up only to dash it into smithereens later. But DW was over the moon with joy and happiness.  Saw the preview for next episode, SS did not look like happy when DW hugged her.  Can tell for sure the joy was all one sided on DW's part not hers.

@shantanushitut not really sure they might be building our hopes up only to dash it into smithereens later. But DW was over the moon with joy and happiness.  Saw the preview for next episode, SS did not look like happy when DW hugged her.  Can tell for sure the joy was all one sided on DW's part not hers.  I have no idea why I am awake at this ungodly hr watching this drama.

Guest shantanushitut

@timisha- I know they are just playing up DW's chances..the writers are giving DW some moments with SS to make them into memories..guess that is the only thing he would end up with..

Guest flipchic

I have a feeling that there is a twist in there. Maybe SS is imagining shes with Jisung and misunderstood dw. Aww i feel bad for dw.. Stupid GO making SS jealous! Well if its destinity it will happen no matter what trials ss and jisung face. As long as DW dont endbup with GO im cool

Oh Gene! I really enjoy your recaps!! Really clever w your choice of words... Haha quote 'where cometh those speechless fellows' really got me laugh out loud! N oh boy, what a cliffhanger!!???? He kissed her or what......!? This is killing me w suspense and anticipation!

Ep 56 (Rough Points - I maybe wrong)

1. The shop owner told In Soo and Kyung Ja of the cute twin girls Ki Jin had at his shop just after the war. How one waited quietly for Ki Jin to come back.

2. Dong Woo didn't get to kiss Sam Saeng because she woke up and he pretended to be chasing off the flies. Sam Saeng did gave Dong Woo the wrong idea that she 'like' him.

3. Ji Sung is venting his frustration and anger on the boxing bag.

4. Kyung Ja told In Soo of her suspicion that Ki Jin has switched the children (Geum Ok and Sam Saeng).

5. Yoon Hee and Chang Shik met. Yoon Hee is calling quits on the relationship.

6. Sam Saeng came home. Ji Sung asked if Sam Saeng enjoyed herself with Dong Woo. Sam Saeng said yes and asked why. Ji Sung is sad to hear that.

7. Sam Saeng is thinking of the hug that Dong Woo gave her at the outing.

8. Dong Woo telling Geum Ok that he likes everything about the outing today. Geum Ok asked what does man like about a woman. Dong Woo asked if she is referring to Ji Sung and told her to change her temper.  Geum Ok asked if Ji Sung likes Sam Saeng's type of girl.  Dong Woo said no. Dong Woo told Geum Ok to show a bit more concern towards Ji Sung....

9. Moo Ryong is refusing to pay a house visit to a patient (who is eyeing on Moo Ryong's land).

10. Kyung Ja asked Mak Rye if Sam Saeng had a scar on her shoulder. Mak Rye said no.

11. Kyung Ja asked if Pil Soon is disappointed in Ki Jin. Pil Soon also told Kyung Ja that Sam Saeng doesn't want Bong Chool to know. They pity Bong Chool.

12. Geum Ok and Sam Saeng learning from Moo Ryong.

13. Geum Ok throwing her temper at Sam Saeng for doing medicine... Geum Ok asked what Sam Saeng thinks of Dong Woo. Sam Saeng didn't answer her.

14. Ki Jin asked how Dong Woo is going with his confession. Dong Woo told Ki Jin that he hasn't done it yet. Ki Jin asked Dong Woo must it be Sam Saeng. Dong Woo told him that Sam Saeng is the only one for him even though there are so many women in the world.

15. Ji Sung came looking for Sam Saeng at the pharmacy but was told by In Soo that she is at Moo Ryong's hospital today. Ji Sung told Do Da about the horoscope matter and want Do Da to fix it.

16. Do Da asked Mak Rye if she had Sam Saeng's horoscope but Mak Rye said she can't remember and therefore she don't know.

17. Yoon Hee came home upset and told Pil Soon that she broke off with her boyfriend.

18. Ji Sung asked if Sam Saeng have time tomorrow. He told her that he is going to see her at the pharmacy.

19. Geum Ok asked Dong Woo where Pil Soon place is. She went with a bunch of flowers to visit Pil Soon but she saw Mak Rye.

Archived