[Drama 2013] TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이

creidesca

Guest flipchic

But jisung was the first one to found out theres an extra room in pilsuns house. He even stayed over night for several times. He thought first of moving in. Even dongwu paid the deposit jisung was there first. Jisung dint realize that dw is thingking the same thing. But im sure if js knew about it he would not give dw a chance to pay that deposit. Remember that js made his aunt believe hes visiting her coz he missed her & her cooking. Js is never like that but hes slowly changing his ways coz of samsaeng. He even volunteered to teach in night class. I just wish everyone realize this side of js and how come you only see dw's goodness. I for one find dw annoying for some odd reason..lolzz plus dw knew samsaeng has feelings for js he should be happy that js is doing an effort now. Dw should know by now for many years has passed that ss only see him as family not a man.

I just love it when a rich square guy fall in love to someone poor and has weird family. atleast in this drama ss is smart and very skillful. Plus js on the otherhand is rich and smart. Other dramas sometimes make the lead rich guy/girl mean arrogant and has bad grades while the counterpart is poor and ugly and will change later on either a fairy god mother appears or whatsoever and makes her pretty and thats the only time she will get noticed. This drama in my opinion is more realistic.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flipchic

Jisung cared for samsaeng too. He knew he has feelings for her coz he sometimes realized ss is similar to him. most of the time he is worried about her and annoyed whenever he see dw around ss. That time he thought his soulmate is geum ok. Thats why he tried to block his real feelings for ss. But he still end up thinking of ss and offering her to help her study. Remember ss was their maid back then who wouldve thought js will fall for a maid.

I just wish geum ok dont end up with any of them. I wish kijin and mak rye realize they r meant for each other get married and leave ss alone..lolzzz

Guest shantanushitut

So the soompi republic is split between DW and JS.Not trying to wage a battle here but the debate has added much spice to this thread.I am on the side of DW.He deserves to be with SS for he has been devoted to her since childhood.Remember he convinced Dr.bong's assistant to buy herbs from SS after he saw she was treated by Mak rye.JS is not bad but he has hurt SS before by saying that she was just a maid for him after all she did for him..but my experience of last novel was painful so i don't have much hope for poor DW..

Ohh and DW having a bad impression on DD will hurt him considering the influence DD has over SS.JS is making all the right moves.He is highly favoured by DD..buck up DW or your gal is gone!!

@shantanushitutm  me too I am with DW.  Originally I was giving both of them a level playing field with SS, but for some reason or other recently I find JS not to my liking.  Like he said for 10 yrs GO was all he thought about, then cos of 2 incidents he got over her and till today refuse to listen to her explanations ...not that I like GO but I thought, hey after 10 yrs loving someone he could at least listen then decide whether he wants to end it.  What happens if somewhere along the line with SS there is a misunderstanding would he also drop SS without listening to her explanations.  Also he is very lacking in manliness and that puts me off a bit.  He was too much of a mama's boy when young, hardly a squeek out of him, he got beaten up by bullies when young and hardly any appreciation when DW helped him out, even at the beach when DW was fighting with the 3 thugs, he hesitated for the longest time before helping.  Now he shows a lack of honesty, why not man up and tell DW, yes I am interested in SS, why hesitate when u know u are interested in a girl, be brave and  state your stand.  I dont understand him at all. So DW for now I am firmly entrenched in your camp (especially after yr Bruce Lee impersonation without yr shirt), but hopefully u will smoothen out the rough edges in your mannerisms.

Guest shantanushitut

@timisha- The battle for SS is heating up..just putting my view...if i were the writer i would put a situation where both JS and DW would share the room and try to win SS..Hehe that would be hilarious..this reminds me of an Indian movie where the 2 heroes rent a room and hit on the same girl in the neighbourhood..but i guess this is a tv novel and not a romcom...DW has odds stacked against him..hope he overcomes them.

Guest shantanushitut

@timisha- The battle for SS is heating up..just putting my view...if i were the writer i would put a situation where both JS and DW would share the room and try to win SS..Hehe that would be hilarious..this reminds me of an Indian movie where the 2 heroes rent a room and hit on the same girl in the neighbourhood..but i guess this is a tv novel and not a romcom...DW has odds stacked against him..hope he overcomes them.

Guest shantanushitut

Thank you Gene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!  We got what we want! :P GM got to clarify, and even though JS was momentarily confused, he is now certain that SS is his 'INNER HEART'!!  Hurray! :))

I hope that we do not have to wait til the end episodes for Moo Ryong to know that SS is his daughter!!  Hope they won't kill off any characters too.

Ep 50 (Rough Points)

1. Sam Saeng asked Geum Ok the real reason why she can't work in Moo Ryong's hospital. Geum told her that it is because Sam Saeng is Ki Jin's daughter whom she hates. Sam Saeng is shocked that Geum Ok knows. Guem Ok refused to tell her how she got to know about it.

2. Dong Woo took Sam Saeng for a drive in his car. Went to a noodle shop to eat. Remembered that she has been there with Ki Jin and another girl.

3. Dong Woo and Ji Sung had a drink. Ji Sung told him why he changed (due to what happen to Tae Il the factory friend). I hope they do become friends down the track.

4. Kyung Ja and In Soo asked Do Da to give Geum Ok a reading to see if she matches with Ji Sung. Do Da commented that her birth dates and Geum Ok's face doesn't match. According to the birth dates, she matches perfectly with Ji Sung. His words confuses them. Nevertheless, Kyung Ja is going to try to match Ji Sung with Geum Ok.

5. Pil Soon tailed Mak Rye who went to meet with Ki Jin. When she came back, she got Mak Rye drunk who told her that Sam Saeng is Ki Jin's daughter.

I am glad that Ji Sung and Geum Ok cleared the misunderstandings. Ji Sung is rather determined to end the relationship and he has defintely fallen for Sam Saeng. It will be interesting when Geum Ok found out but I think she already suspected something is going on. 
Do Da is sharp to notice that Geum Ok don't look like her mother. Perhaps he will be the key in revealing Sam Saeng's parentage. Now the competition in the medical field heats up, ie Do Da versus Moo Ryong. Do Da will never give up Sam Saeng and even reminded Moo Ryong he has Geum Ok who is studying medicine. Probably this will prompt Moo Ryong to teach Geum Ok and in the process question himself if Geum Ok is really his daughter when he finds out that she has no medical talent. Just my guess..  

Guest shantanushitut

Thank you @gene71632..brilliant as always...

But hey did GO say that SS is KJ's daughter..now where did that come from?? i am confused?? GO knows that she is KJ's daughter then why did she say that SS is his daughter??

Anyways its amusing to see who will SS choose as her teacher..that would be an interesting tussle between

Guest Tamz1430292084

Gene....you are our saviour. Thanks for translating episode 49 and the rough points for 50.
It really tickle our imagination & speculation on how the drama will unfold (hope the writers are also tuning in to our forum and make our wishes come true - unlike the writer of the previous novel, who did the exact opposite). It is more concrete that SS is perfect match for JS. Next is how it will be signed, sealed and delivered - amidst all the drama (otherwise it won't be 100+ episodes. In preview to episode 50, JS told DW, he changed after what happened to Tae II (it was not shown what happened to him). He will become like SS, who likes to help people in need and this will make them a perfect couple.

Me think that DD & MR had a similar fight over SS's mother as a disciple.....recap episode 49  ("Do Da said that he will not let Moo Ryong snatched Sam Saeng away. No matter what people say, Sam Saeng is his disciple.  In Soo came back to the pharmacy with sweet buns. Moo Ryong left angrily. In Soo asked what happened. Do Da said that he is just the same as before, whether it is then or now.") In the earlier round MR won as he married SS's mother and this round goes to DD?
SS will ask KJ what happened to the other girl and she may start to recollect the past and may find similarities between the other girl and GO.
Yes Rikimau, MR will be surprised at GO who does not seem to have his or her mother's gene in terms of interest, talent, character etc. He will than start to observe GO and will also notice her looks (may be she doesn't look like MR or d wife). He had always accepted that GO had changed - from a sickly child to a normal healthy lady and all the above discrepancies may trigger him investigate further. He may require the assitance of DD. My Guess!!!

Moo Ryong is pressing Sam Saeng for a reply. He wants to know why Sam Saeng is so reluctant to work in his hospital and asked if it is because of Do Da. Sam Saeng said it isn't. Sam Saeng waited for Geum to return. Sam Saeng told Geum Ok of Moo Ryong's offer. She remembered Geum Ok telling her not to come near the hospital. She wants to know the reason why as she would like the opportunity to do so. Geum Ok told her that it is because Sam Saeng is Ki Jin's daughter and Sam Saeng knows how much she dislikes him. Sam Saeng asked Geum Ok how did she know that she is Ki Jin's daughter. Geum Ok told her that she need not know how she found out and she oesn;t want her to tell Moo Ryong too.

This is roughly what I understand from their conversation. It will be clearly tomorrow when I translate from the chinese subtitles.

I think Do Da was once a love rival between Moo Ryong and his wife. That is why there is such a bad blood between them and also the reason why he lives in seclusion.

I think Sam Saeng will become Do Da's disciple no doubt. Ki Jin and Geum Ok won't allow Sam Saeng to get close to the hospital or Moo Ryong.

It will still be a while before Sam Saeng's identity will be known.

It is now for Ji Sung to fight against his mother's will for him to marry Geum Ok.

Ki Jin to deal with Mak Rye before things get out of hand (which is already so the day he told Geum Ok). It won't be long that Sam Saeng is know to be Ki Jin's 'daughter'.

Archived