Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Guest jsicetea

I once won a CD from soompi and that CD really makes my day. It's kinda like magic that can make me keep smiling all day. I still can't forget the moment that I found I won the prize. Since the day I knew I won, I checked the delivery status more than 5 times per day lol. I can't explain how much that CD means to me. It's you, SOOMPI, makes this surprise happen in my life. Oversea fans can't meet the idols face to face easily. However, the events you held, the news you post, the interviews you done makes the miles between fans and idols disappear. Moreover, I really like the way soompi's writers write the articles. It's very amiable and makes me feel like it's a friend talking to me. :) I'm a big fan of B.E.G. I really want the "the original" CD. Miracles always happen in Christmas season. Hope miracle can happen to me this time! Thanks soompi again for being our Santa! Without you, my life is incomplete. Soompi, chaego! Wish you an early Merry Christmas! ^-^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greenkitten

Soompi is the best!! It's all because Soompi always give the latest information about kpop.. Soompi always give the exclusive interview and exclusive live performances from our favorite kpop idol.. Soompi always give exclusive and amazing giveaway for us (just like this giveaway xD).. Soompi had an online shop too, so kpop lovers from around the world, can buy kpop stuffs (like CD,etc) very easilly.. Soompi always give everything that all kpop lovers need.. You named it, and Soompi have it!! ><

Soompi is really the best coz always give the best for all kpop lovers around the world!! :D

Thank you so much Soompi!! Please, keep up your hard work, we'll always supporting you~~ We're really love everything that you have done!! :*

Guest iunafiy

I think Soompi is great because it gives you with the opportunity to get to know your idols a bit more off stage; providing us with interviews and live performances which never fail to make me smile (especially in the case of lunafly)! I also love the giveaway events Soompi holds; as it's open to international fans, it never goes unappreciated great because those are the fans that can't attend the fan-meets and signings often held in Korea. A lot of forged autographs are sold on ebay, so the giveaway's give fans the security in knowing that their signed goods are authentic and genuine :)

The Soompi shop is also awesome, as you can purchase a lot of merchandise, CDs & DVDs, along with Korean cosmetic products, all with reasonable prices, and free international shipping. Shipping securely half way around the world is expensive, so I always feel thankful for Soompi's shop ^^

And of course what everyone else has mentioned too; Soompi provides the most up to date news about the latest happenings in Korean media and entertainment! The news is 100% reliable, and rarely miss-leading which isn't something you get with a number of other sites.

Long story short; Soompi is a 100% reliable source for interviews, news, purchases and signed goods, they really have something for everyone! and that's what makes Soompi the best!

Guest panda.Dada

Soompi is the best:

because the update of news & Soompi always give the exclusive interview and exclusive live performances from our favorite kpop idol.. Soompi always do amazing giveaway for us >___<.

Guest jennareiko

Soompi is the best because it always gives us the latest in kpop news, so a big thank you to all the staff at Soompi who work hard to bring us the news as it happens. The interviews are so entertaining and great for the international fans with the many lanuages the subs come in. The giveaway are always great to, the Soompi shop is also the best, I've bought three ablums from it already and I never have to worry about it not arriving or being damaged. The best things is the signed albums, since it's impossible for me to get my albums signed in person to be able to order the signed album without paying an arm and a leg is amazing! The products are really great and the shipping is cheap (Or better yet free)

Thank you Soompi and Happy Holidays

Soompi Fighting!

Guest shafwani

soompi is the best you guys provide all article and new about my favourite korean idol accurately and fast <3 To me, soompi is like my daily newspaper ! Besides that, soompi also always give chance to their reader to win exclusive gift from korean artist. without you guys i'm dying because i can't read news about my bias. SOOMPI the best ! i will support you forever and ever and everr !! saranghae

Guest Kealii808

Soompi is and will always be the best forever because it was the first korean website i knew about! you guys always keep me up to date with all the music, trends, concerts, events and things that happen in the celebrities lives! you guys are always posting up articles and i read all of them everyday. also soompi is the best because the giveaways are always great and better than Allkpop's giveaways. you guys also provide us with a shop so we can buy things at Soompi Shop and its great because it has all the good deals. Soompi you have just been great to me this past year ever since i got into k-pop because you introduced me to a lot of groups and solo singers that are also not overrated like big bang , shinee and all those, and i listen to all types of groups! i am now one of the biggest k-pop fans and know a lot thanks to you ^^ thank you for everything! keep doing what you do, ill keep supporting you and MERRY CHRISTMAS SOOMPI STAFF!!!!! i forgot to add, i really love Secret, SISTAR, TTS, Block B, & Brown Eyed Girls... so i am really hoping that i get to win one of those since they are one of my favorites ^^ PLEASE AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!! WOOOO, FIGHTING~ !!! EDIT: IM SO SORRY, i had to comeback and edit it because i just saw we needed to put our Twitter ID xD oh gosh, well no more secret now, i hope of getting the other ones ^^ ok well here is my Twitter id! Twitter: @kealii96

Guest SuperGab

Soompi is the best because being from the states there really isn't any place I can go to get Korean news, unless I live in places like KoreaTown in LA. Having this information online is really handy for getting information on not only my favorite artists but my also my favorite dramas. I think one of the best things about Soompi is the store, because the CD'S, DVD, OST's or other things are not sold here and being able to get Korean things at the click of a button is the most amazing thing. Soompi makes me feel as if I am right in Korea!

Thank you Soompi!
Twitter: @gabbatron95

Soompi is the best because you always be here with me since the first day I hooked up with Hallyu with no friends to share to and not even K-Pop trend in my country, until now, almost 6 years after, and everyone in my country is paralyzed with K-Pop, you're still my number one site for my Hallyu craving!

Even back then, you gave me everything I craved for, lyrics, tracklists, updates, informations, pictures, I can't get enough of! Even back then, when your layout and design were still 'old-school', I never get tired of you! Your transformation makes you even better.

How can I'm not love you? How can you're not the best?

Guest septi1430284549

Soompi is the best because it always gives the latest news about my idol. I know the kpop world more than ever, although my English is not good. And I also got a free 2PM CD from Soompi. I'm Hootest, I love 2PM and I am very grateful to soompi for the giveaway. Thank you Soompi for everything :)

Guest shadowangel28

Soompi will always be my home when it comes to anything related to Korean Drama, movie, Kpop, Actors and whatnot. I've known this site for 12 years now and I am still proud that I always visit this site for news or events and informations. I always read articles here. Thank you soompi for your hard work in your site and for posting a lot in your FB and twitter page. Fighting!! PS thanks also for your awesome giveaways. :]

Guest Kazuki Tan

Soompi is the BEST because you guys often updates the latest news about our celebrities and everything about K-POP! I <3 K-POP SO MUCH! So really thank you to Soompi for being an AWESOME website! I really appreciate it! All this latest k-pop and kdrama news make us more understand about our celebrities! Besides this, the giveaways like autographed album and many more are GREAT and AMAZING! Since I follow and join Soompi, I knew a lot of new song and celebrities in a short time~ The articles that posted in Soompi are easy to understand which is write in English~ Soompi really DAEBAK and CHAEGO!

I was really upset and I really envy those winners..Please give me a chance to win a REAL SIGNED ALBUM..I never won any SIGNED ALBUM before that..So please give me a chance to win SHINee Sherlock Signed Album this time..PLEASE.. THANK YOU! I've been a SHAWOL since their debut..I really LIKE SHINee!! Like Leader Onew, Bling Bling Jonghyun, The Almighty Key, Flaming Charisma Minho(My BIAS in this group) and Handy Boy Taemin! Thank you so much for all the hard work you did! SOOMPI CHAEGO!! <3 SOOMPI FOREVER!!! THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

My Twitter ID: @SungYoung97

Guest heenimxluv

I've liked Soompi since way back before you adde the news page. I remember checking the Korean celebrity forum every single day for news updates ever since the beginning of my K-Pop craze. I love Soompi! <3

Guest boykpopfan1996

I think Soompi is the best because they conduct awesome giveaways like these :D. I also love Soompi for their news on everything there is to Kpop. They always have interesting articles about celebrities that are fun to read on a daily. By visiting the Soompi website, I can find out about new songs, albums, entertaining events and giveaways like these. Soompi is simply the best and the people behind the website are great people because they put a lot of effort into their work. Thank you Soompi for this great giveaway (and thank you so much for the 2pm CD :D) and thank you for this awesome website. I love Kpop so much. I hope I win one of the following prizes: SISTAR, 2PM, Shinee, 4 minute or Wondergirls.

Guest youngstars710

SOOMPI is the best as it is a KPOP fansite that always takes good care of us fans, doing these giveaways, having the latest KPOP news, having a forum for us all to speak more about our idols (:
Of course, its a good site for us KPOP fans to get together! (:
Also, the articles posted in SOOMPI are easy to understand, so my sister as young as 10 can read them too! (:
Even though I don't comment on posts, but I still love to read KPOP news from you all!
I followed you all on twitter and liked on facebook.
You are my source of my daily KPOP news!

- Soompi
[O] - Oways
[O] - Objectives always reached
[M] - Meeting us all
[P] - Proficient in their works
- Interesting KPOP site for all! (:

I really hope to win the albums! Especially the HyunJoong one! (: <3 THANKYU!

I have been a fan of HyunJoong since the Boys Over Flowers period, around November 2009 when BOF was broadcasted in Singapore. When I saw YoonJiHoo', he captured my attention almost immediately. For that, I went on researching on his background information and realised that he came from the group called SS501. So, I went to look up more on SS501 and grew in love with them! I love them all as a group so its actually quite difficult for me to choose a bias among all 5 of them.

I also created a facebook fanpage for SS501 and also a twitter page that is linked to the facebook page! The twitter page for SS501 is @DS501fanpage . I run the page with another admin, who is also a fan of SS501. I have been crazy about them since 2009 November until now and it will surely go on for many many years. I am proud to be a fan of them, once a TripleS, forever a TripleS!

But too bad I couldnt get their signatured albums as the autograph sessions of them in Singapore is quite expensive, and I usually can't afford to get those autograph tickets. TT So the only way for me to get them will be through AWESOME fansites like SOOMPI! So I really wish to win the HyunJoong CD . >< Soompi, will you be my santa for this year? Jebal! TT <3

My twitter: @youngstars710

Guest Vn_Sup3rKitty

Soompi is best for your latest news, good reviews (especially those about Big Bang, I had a great time reading it!\ :) )and of course fantastic giveaways like this! Also, I enjoy photos collection about some certain interesting topics!!!!

Guest Rina993

Soompi is the best simply because it provides the latest news, awesome reviews, interesting articles that I can find only here ^^ and of course has great giveaways from time to time! What more I can wish for.

Archived