Soompi Chaego!~ Holiday Giveaway! | Soompi

Guest System1430291513

Soompi is the best, no one's gonna deny it, I listen to Kpop since 2004, it was so hard to find news about dramas, songs or events about Korea, but now it's totally different, I'm so thankful to Soompi for their work <3

Moreover, you always propose us some amazing giveaways, to get a chance to get autographed CDs of our groups, Thank you so much for giving us those unbelievable opportunities !!!! <3 and also for the interviews (by the way, the MC is very pretty ! :3) I feel like I'm closer to them, for example, I'm a big fan of block B, when the teaser of their interview was out, I was waiting for it so bad, thank you ! <3

Last sentence : SOOMPI CHAEGO !!!!! <3

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thanh29

Soompi is the best because they're not bias like some other kpop news website. They have the best interviews as well as the most updated news. Soompi knows how to make a disadvantage international k-pop fan happy, as some of us are unable to understand korean.The writers seem to have a very friendly and humorous approach to the article which makes me what to read it more. Mostly of all, I like to point out why Soompi is jjang because, they do not spread rumors when there is no valid evidence to back it up. Overall Soompi is the best because they work hard to satisfied others and do not fail to disappoint any of their fans. [Ps: I will continue to love and support this site] :)

Guest asyishii

Soompi is the best because soompi always post all the breaking news about out idols! So that we are never missed the news about our idols. Soompi also so kind because always doing a giveaway to soompi's followers. Then, soompi is the best because soompi also got their own soompi shop so that fans can buy their favourite album online easily.

Hey Soompi, so to be eligable for this giveaway I need to have a Twitter account? Perhaps you could think about users who do not use Twitter as well. I've been on Soompi since 2004 yet I can't win any prices because I don't use Twitter. Quite a shame :S

Guest Korean At Heart

Soompi is the Best because they have up to date news on Korean pop culture. They give so much to international fans and ask for nothing in return. They allow us behind the scene videos and interviews with our favorite Korean celebrities. They brought us a way to buy kpop merchandise and Korean dramas. They provide a place for us international fans to come together and share our personal thoughts in their forums. Soompi is truly an amazing website. I visit you guys very day. Thank you so much Soompi! Soompi Hwaiting!

Guest gin.shin

soompi is the best, because even though im from Philippines i can still catch up with the updates about my Idol's in Korea. Im so Thankfull that it is in English language because in other websites that i already visited it is not Translated in English, so im very thankfull i have'd found Soompi.com. :) I will to continue to support this website co'z its very enjoyable to read and watch the new news about Korean Actors, Actresses, and Singers/Bands

Guest noza1430291760

I don't think soompi is best BUT i confident soompi is the best because Soompi have everything like if we want buy kpop album,we can go Soompi Shop.If we want more news about kpop we have to Soompi website.Soompi also give us very great giveaway & soompi also give us update about BUZZ KOREA(website for travel to korea).. Soompi is very complete with kpop news,soompi shop,giveaway & more tip if we want go to korea through buzz korea.. i always visit Soompi website because want get more update about my bias & anything..FOR ME SOOMPI IS MORE GREAT,BEST,AWESOME & HAVE EVERYTHING ABOUT KOREA..

Soompi is the best because here I can read everything about Korea, kpop and so on. Here is a place where everyone is nice, and you don't see fanwars. As a kdramaholic who watch ongoing dramas, soompi is always ready to show their preview (with subtitles!) and always I'm so happy that I don't have to wait till someone have mercy to post a written preview or a video. Soompi is an all in all site. Here I can make friends, talk and share opinions without fighting and arguing, if I want to know something about an artist here I find more than enough (+pictures. what do you want more? xD)! So, soompi is pretty much everything and that's way I love and appreciate all the hard work this site puts in to share the love for Korea. I love you Soompi. You are the BEST! Happy Holidays ^_^

Guest Dancer1430292117

Beyond having the cleanest slickest site-design I am aware of for any K-pop website, Soompi is the best because of all the really cool autographed things they have in the shop like every 2nd week :). And then they do something crazy like give them out for free instead. *That* is awesome ;).

Guest mystika_d

I love Soompi because it the best place where i can fulfill my kpop addiction. I love coming here everyday and reading on the lastes gossip of my favorite idols.

Guest bumblelove

Soompi is the best because of the sincereity and understanding to K POP Lover, Soompi giving K POP Autographed CDs which is so valuable and precious among K POP Lover. Without any hesitation, K POP Autographed CDs will be given away every week. Wow... it is really awesome especially for International fans. Good Job Soompi.

Guest alannagoddess

I love Soompi because it is my favorite site for getting news on all of my favorite artists. Whether is selcas, to news on their comeback, I love to log in each day and see whats new! I also really love the Soompi shop! My favorite place for buying kpop goods. Thank you guys for creating a wonderful website for us kpop fans :]

Archived