✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Congratulations Sohyunnie!!!

I hope Loen will be a great help of support and mentor to her in managing her own independent label. 

and I can't wait to see more BTS photos soon.

Here is the translation of the article.

Credit in the spoiler

@wow_kimsohyun signs exclusive contract with “E&T Story Entertainment”
(New independent label in cooperation with “LOEN”
[News] E & T Story Entertainment is an independent label that will be newly established to fully support and manage Kim So-
hyun. She has co-operated with this company representative Mr. Park Chan-woo in her old agency for a long time since year 2010. Based on the specially fate & trust, so signed an exclusive contract.
Park Chan-woo of E & T Story said, "We've signed a contract with actor Kim So Hyun, who shows her charm infinitely in various fields." "The accumulated trust & reliable since childhood, let the fate continue, I feel very happy. In order to take a step forward to be an adult actor, and grow up further, I will use my maximum effort and don’t begrudge to give support comprehensively. In the future, please also give actor Kim So Hyun who keep shining brighter lots of support & attention. Thanks!

Spoiler

\

• Thanks 6

Congrats so hyunah we''ll always support you n beside you. who is ceo park chan woo? does anyone know who he is? he worked with sohyun in 2010. sohyun will attend kbs drama awards, how about mbc drama awards sohyunah? I hope she attends mbc drama awards too. 

• Like 5

New Pelicana video greeting

credit in spoiler

[Eng] Hi everyone~
I’m Pelicana exclusive endorser Kim So Hyun
Year 2018 Wu Xu year is about to come
I’m 20 years old, become an adult this year, it’s a much meaningful year
I feel so meaningful that can spend Wu Xu year with Pelicana
This year is also 1 day 1 chicken, pray everyone can be plentiful
Can achieve everything you hope
Hope everyone can be healthy
Happy new year, thanks.

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Melati Huda said:

Congrats so hyunah we''ll always support you n beside you. who is ceo park chan woo? does anyone know who he is? he worked with sohyun in 2010. sohyun will attend kbs drama awards, how about mbc drama awards sohyunah? I hope she attends mbc drama awards too. 

According to this article, he is someone that has worked with KSH since 2010. Maybe he is another manager that only manage her in administration part? As the one that always seen with her right now is Mr Kim Yeon Hui (if I not mistaken). 

credit to Soompi https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/25/kim-hyun-officially-signs-independent-label-loen-entertainment/

Kim So Hyun Officially Signs With Independent Label Under Loen Entertainment

There had been reports of Loen Entertainment offering an independent label-type arrangement for Kim So Hyun, through which the actress would be working exclusively with her own team. The reports have now been confirmed; E&T Story Entertainment, newly established, has an independent team that will work together with Loen Entertainment in fully supporting Kim So Hyun’s future works. With this new contract, Kim So Hyun continues her professional relationship with Park Chan Woo, the CEO of E&T Story Entertainment, whom she has worked with since 2010.

Park Chan Woo shared, “We decided to sign with actress Kim So Hyun, who has been showing her charms in various fields. I am glad to be able to continue this relationship built on trust, which began when Kim So Hyun was young.” He added that he would support Kim So Hyun in every way so she could evolve further as an actress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I'm so happy and relieved:wub: Yes of course, establishing a new independent label is complicated that's why they need a long time till the final announcement. So maybe Sohyun has already chosen to sign with LOEN since that news surfaced last time, then settled things up afterward. 

Ahhhh this is so worth waiting :heart: now her team is filled with familiar and trusted people who would take much care of her, she'll have a more comfortable environment to work for a long time~~ this is really the best choice i can imagine! Hope this will develop positively & wishing for the brighter future for her. Amen :blush:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

Sorry to talk about it over and over but.... i still can't believe that our (too ideal?) wish for her to have a strong agency that will take care & manage her well is totally fulfilled! :bawling::heart:

yeah.. before this, we already talked about this thing in a few pages back.  A strong agency that will take care & manage her well.  I hope this becomes a great starter for her career. All the best Sohyun!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

KSH left a message in Standby cafe  :wub:

IMG_20171226_132622.jpg

The weather is very cold, I'm worried about if everyone gets a cold ㅠㅠㅠ

Yesterday is Christmas, I’m a bit a late to greet you all! I’ve spent it well & happily with my family ㅎㅎ

It doesn’t have many days left until 2018, right?

In the moment this year about to end, I want to tell everyone, me & my new affiliate, E&T Story Entertainment will completely have a new start!

(I’m a half look forward and a half excitement) 

Although I don’t know about the future, I hope the year 2018 will become a much hardworking & happy year.
Also, hope all of you (fans) will have a good time too. :)

We've had a blissful year in 2017, and we will work hard together in the year 2018, let’s us cheer up to the end!!

Fans who become the strength for me! Love you, Thanks!!

CREDIT IN SPOILER and WEIBO

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@faye406 thank you for the answer. so, he is someone ex-sidus. sohyun has found his team now.  I think so hyun really makes good relationship with her team on sidus. let's pray for happiness and sohyun's success in this new year and new agency. About mbc drama awards, I really want to hear the news that sohyun attended the event and won the award.

• Like 5

Late on catching up but so much news today! As expected KSH drops news overflow at on us! 

Thank you to everyone sharing updates and news! :D 

Congratulations KSH for setting up an independent label! It is very big for someone so young!

Hope Leon and E&T Story will support KSH strongly and manage everything well.

Now hope we can get proper schedule updates and also hope new agency set up Vlive for KSH.

Happy to know we can see KSH this week for KBS Award ceremony and hopefully also for MBC Drama Awards.

Hope to see KSH win many awards at MBC Awards for all the efforts for Ruler,

Looking forward to KSH in 2018 and wish for the best in career and personal life of KSH.

Good or bad will always support KSH in everything!

• Like 7