✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, godhunters said:

I hope that SK will eventually take que and follow how the Chinese did their red carpet wardrobe. Dare to experiment a bit and be different. Sohyun certainly look great in dress and i hope she can wear many nice one but its a shame that the red carpet fashion in SK is so dull.

Yes Chinese stars have amazing red carpet fashion! SK really needs to learn from them!

2 hours ago, faye406 said:

By seeing the trend or pattern in Korea awards; the actor and the actress will attend the award night if he/she become the presenter or becomes one of the nominees. 

If we hear that she's gonna attend that night, hopefully, it gonna worth it.

Yes don't want her to attend if they won't give her proper awards for her efforts. MBC is not reliable actually never understand how they hand out awards.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Looks like we have a name for KSH new potential character. Its So Geu-rim. Still no news on production, writer or pd.

Curious how KSH will take on the role of radio script writer who is not a new newbie, if she accepts the role. This might be her biggest challenge till date.

The character sounds simple enough on paper but it'll be hard to portray.

Fighting Sohyun-ah!

• Like 5

@mindstar yes an experience writer is quite a challenge, bcs no matter how much they age So Hyun up, she couldn’t look like a late 20s lady. Around 23-25 range is the maximum i think. And why wouldn’t they change her to a rookie writer, would make the romcom plot a lot more exciting. 

Nonetheless, Doo Jun character suits him pretty perfectly and very interesting, so I hope the writer give So Hyun another equally interesting character.

• Like 7

do you remember in the movie pure love sohyun learned to be a djradio. I think because that, sohyun offered to become the lead female radio romance. I think if sohyun receiving the drama, then the ideals of the soook character (pure love) will come true. where in character sook wants to be a djradio. although the character of sohyun (radio romance)may not be a djradio but still related to radio. Hahaha :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, faye406 said:

End of photoshoot!

Marie Claire January issue!

A Marie Claire shoot after more than 2 years! Nice! 

KSH looks so cute!  :D 

Looking forward to the new shoot! 

5 hours ago, Ly Khánh said:

@mindstar yes an experience writer is quite a challenge, bcs no matter how much they age So Hyun up, she couldn’t look like a late 20s lady. Around 23-25 range is the maximum i think. And why wouldn’t they change her to a rookie writer, would make the romcom plot a lot more exciting. 

Nonetheless, Doo Jun character suits him pretty perfectly and very interesting, so I hope the writer give So Hyun another equally interesting character.

Not sure exactly what age KSH is playing in the drama but yes 22-23 is the most believable if they age her up with styling and such. A rookie PD fresh on the job or with only 1-2 years would be more desirable to be honest. Hope that the PD and writer realize that and put her the appropriate age bracket.

Anyways, whatever happens will be watching for KSH but keeping expectations at almost no-existent levels right now! hehehe

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Haha. Always love Sohyun with her signature “V” sign for photo. 

No matter what i hope the writer for Radio Romance will atleast ammend the script to fit Sohyun. Can’t speculate much now as it still haven’t confirms by sohyun to accept the drama or not. Lets wait and see for just a few days

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The knit wear with shirt dress look is lovely!

KSH looks so mature and beautiful even in the IG pics! :lol:

KMH continues to be an adorable fan boy! Hope that he can meet KSH at the MBC Drama Awards this month if they both attend.

Less than a month till KSH becomes a legal adult in South Korea! 

Waiting to see her red carpet look tomorrow!

2 hours ago, rossy5 said:

Can some angel explain me why you all are calling KSH as "Sso"? It hurts my mind to read and trying to comprehend why. Please!!!

Since what date are you referring to her with the alias "Sso? I need to know everything.

Its what KSH closest friends like JW call her. Her nickname. :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rossy5 said:

Can some angel explain me why you all are calling KSH as "Sso"? It hurts my mind to read and trying to comprehend why. Please!!!

Since what date are you referring to her with the alias "Sso? I need to know everything.

Agree with @mindstar:D Yeri sometimes calls her Sso too :heart:

I think there's no exact date we start call her like that, and not all Sohyun's fans usually calls her Sso though hehe

for me, as a shipper, i started to call her like that since YSH seemed to do so (in Ruler BTS), and i think it's a cute and simple way to refer to her.. uri Sso :wub:

Btw, do you guys think that Sohyun has come back to Korea for MMA? It's been D-1 and actually i'm waiting for any photo of her coming back from Japan :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I think she already back home by now as tomorrow is the MMA. 

@mindstar yes, KSH always look great in everything she wear. Would love to see her have extra few pages for the Jan Marie Claire issue. It is my small wish that someday, sohyun will have a photoshoot wear she wear the traditional Korean Hanbok. Probably for some special  Korean festival magazine. Cross my finger for that.

• Like 2