✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

35 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Yes . She play young Sohyun :)))) . Probably flashback.

Maybe kang haneul is sohyun character life coach? Lol maybe he was the one to teach her how to fight and be a strong soldier! I think he treats her like a daughter/son. Maybe his own son ondal doesn’t want to learn because his character is supposedly a pacifist, so he decides to teach sohyun instead :lol:

4 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

is many flashback scene. Maybe so hyun have super power. Can remember second female lead have super power to see future maybe so hyun character have also super power. 

I would like sohyun to play a character with super powers one day! That would be so cool! :lol:

me when I’m telling the truth! Yes she is queen of historical dramas :elated:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

If can remember ha neul character have die before story start. Can not be ha neul and ji soo both in present it is too small age gap. It is look like military camp it is in present or past? If flashback how can be same camp? It is good have so many question with drama. Make more interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

If can remember ha neul character have die before story start. Can not be ha neul and ji soo both in present it is too small age gap. It is look like military camp it is in present or past? If flashback how can be same camp? It is good have so many question with drama. Make more interesting. 

Ji soo looks very young for his age. He can still look like high school student. And kang ha Neul looks older than his age. So maybe it’s possible??? :lol:

pretty filming site . The man who took photos look like he is wearing bath robe lol 

CAA7399-D-D635-4-B77-9010-1-C92-C1-A0-C7

what is this??? Does it mean sohyun and Lee jae wook will appear together at grand opening of a store??? I didn’t know Lee jae wook was also a soup model? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Ji soo looks very young for his age. He can still look like high school student. And kang ha Neul looks older than his age. So maybe it’s possible??? :lol:

pretty filming site . The man who took photos look like he is wearing bath robe lol 

what is this??? Does it mean sohyun and Lee jae wook will appear together at grand opening of a store??? I didn’t know Lee jae wook was also a soup model? 

Can be strange if have scene together. In last drama ji soo play 30 year old and can see how face very sharp. Can look older maybe only flashback ha neul appear but can be so hyun can communicate with past. Drama plot have given little detail can be many possibility.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, totoro_mei said:

Can be strange if have scene together. In last drama ji soo play 30 year old and can see how face very sharp. Can look older maybe only flashback ha neul appear but can be so hyun can communicate with past. Drama plot have given little detail can be many possibility.

You are correct! Many possibilities and potential. I’m excited to see what’s in store!!!! We need next week to come quickly! Lol 

Seeing photo of Lee jae wook, I want him to be in high school or college drama with sohyun too :loveu:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

You are correct! Many possibilities and potential. I’m excited to see what’s in store!!!! We need next week to come quickly! Lol  

When see teaser maybe not many information but can know more. It is exciting.

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Seeing photo of Lee jae wook, I want him to be in high school or college drama with sohyun too 

Have wish to see so hyun with jae wook. Can be good pair. Maybe it can be college drama. Can see not many college drama good if so hyun can have one.

• Blob 2

Just now, totoro_mei said:

Maybe it is from 1st meeting. Can be she have beat him.

I think you’re right?

but wasn’t she younger when she met odal father? So wouldn’t she meet odal when she was younger as well? Or maybe she didn’t know that the general was odal father? And that she didn’t know that he had a son? 

In the folk tale, there was no mention of odal father. So odal father being a general is a made-up story Just for this drama :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I think you’re right?

but wasn’t she younger when she met odal father? So wouldn’t she meet odal when she was younger as well? Or maybe she didn’t know that the general was odal father? And that she didn’t know that he had a son?

Maybe not meet child. Can be meet 1st time adults.

Have worry KBS not give good promotion to drama can only rely on victory content promotion. 

• Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe not meet child. Can be meet 1st time adults.

Have worry KBS not give good promotion to drama can only rely on victory content promotion. 

Oh that makes sense! They met as children and then they separate for years and then they meet again as adults! Good thinking! :D

it’s okay victory contents is the best promotion ever! Better than ET too! Even if kbs is awful, They are more than enough! LOL if victory contents was an agency, I would want sohyun to sign up with them! :lol:

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Oh that makes sense! They met as children and then they separate for years and then they meet again as adults! Good thinking! :D

it’s okay victory contents is the best promotion ever! Better than ET too! Even if kbs is awful, They are more than enough! LOL if victory contents was an agency, I would want sohyun to sign up with them! :lol:

Can have only promotion from victory content. If Netflix can buy drama it can be good. Can have good promotion for global audience then. Become curious who buy so hyun drama. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Breeze said:

It is true. First it is queen of high school now it become goddess of historical drama. Only it can be so hyun who have excel in both type. Always best and most popular.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is true. First it is queen of high school now it become goddess of historical drama. Only it can be so hyun who have excel in both type. Always best and most popular.

She’s also the queen of drowning in water scenes :lol:

AE698-B44-CF42-4039-B18-F-207-CEBB7-D88-

She should play a swimmer role someday lol 

21 hours ago, iheartsohyun said:

Go Japan!!! They have good taste !!!

17 hours ago, iheartsohyun said:

I’m so happy she had a wonderful experience filming tales of nokdu :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2