✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

(and why in the world everything happens when i'm away from my phone...... :bawling:)

ANW, looks like all our wishes being granted~:heart: again, THESE are how much we blessed, right?:D

and that long-waited selca, i think it's taken when she was presenting on BOF, isn't it? :wub: 

still crossing my finger to see her in new hairstyle~~:lol: :lol: but ofc, as long as she appears, i have no complaint! :lol:

Today is such a beautiful day~~~~

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

(and why in the world everything happens when i'm away from my phone...... :bawling:)

ANW, looks like all our wishes being granted~:heart: again, THESE are how much we blessed, right?:D

and that long-waited selca, i think it's taken when she was presenting on BOF, isn't it? :wub: 

still crossing my finger to see her in new hairstyle~~:lol: :lol: but ofc, as long as she appears, i have no complaint! :lol:

Today is such a beautiful day~~~~

The selca from BOF was uploaded that day itself so this looks recent but am not sure if it was taken in Korea or Taiwan.

Also, the hair and make in the Pelicana CF looks similar to her look for I Can Speak VIP Premiere? 

Yes, after all that quiet finally so many news! And we have even more to look forward to soon!

Hoping fans will share some pics form the FM on Saturday! So excited for that as well! :D 

She is SO PRETTY in the Pelicana CF!!

*ctto*

99792F335A041ABC16D9B0

99713A335A041718355D13

99CA01335A041EB213E9CE

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Spoiler

@mindstarbut isn't the outfit and hairstyle looks similar?

And yeahhhh so many great news today...everything is so worth waiting for :heart:

she always constantly has some updates, but when it becomes too quiet, without any warning she just suprises us with tons of updates at the same time!

- news of her college plan

- news of her comeback drama

- WYWS staff's cute photo with Sohyunie

- Soup announced her college plan too

- Pelicana super adorable CF

- Skono Update

- New BTS cut of LFG

- Her precious sns update

By the way, the picture in the beginning of her Pelicana CF shows something that read "2018", is it a Calendar?

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, loveiskim said:
  Hide contents

@mindstarbut isn't the outfit and hairstyle looks similar?

And yeahhhh so many great news today...everything is so worth waiting for :heart:

Not overanalyzing it yet but it seems the bangs for BOF look shorter in the front than the recent pics. Also the lips were a darker shade. 

Yes, totally worth waiting for! :blush:

Now please good agency and drama!!

And hope KSH can go to college of her choice!

Just give us more good news please!

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, mindstar said:

The selca from BOF was uploaded that day itself so this looks recent but am not sure if it was taken in Korea or Taiwan.

I'm trying to do some analysis too :lol: I think her selca was taken at her house, the background (sofa/couch) is similar with her photos with mongsukie in her IG several months ago.

Spoiler

this one

and this one

• Like 7

@MsSubak Chingu! You have really good eyes! :o 

Yes it does look like the sofa from the pics so it probably was taken at home so guess that means she's still in Korea? Unless she posted an earlier selca.

@loveiskim Yes there is a calendar for 2018 but not sure about how they are planning to giving it away. Maybe a minimum order of certain amount and the calendar will be free? Hopefully whoever gets their hand on it will please upload the pics!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@mindstar :lol: it's just a coincidence. When I look at her picture, the sofa feels familiar. Maybe she's still in Korea, it's still two days left until the FM. But it's also possible that she posted an earlier selca. Sometimes she did it, right? I remember she posted some photos several days after someone posted a photo with her in a same clothes. But still, happy to see her update :blush:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Woww...

So much update!! :heart:

It feel like I found a waterpark in the middle of desert.

Next time she's being quiet for so long. I'll put gif "I miss you" again. Maybe it's a spell for her to 'pop up'. :D

It's look like, news about agency will coming soon.

And yes, waiting for her appearance in last episodes of WYWS.

Ahhh.. So much happiness in one day. It make me forget a long busy day at work. \(^_^)/

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

And lets hope for announcements of more Fan Meetings and Fan Signs!

We need to have more of KSH public appearances! 

And ofcourse magazine shoots and interviews! She really speaks so well!

Love seeing her beautiful pictures and reading her thoughtful words.

• Like 5