[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

@ShinmenTakezo, this drama is highly recommended. please try to look beyond the hairstyles, that's what we're doing. The whole cast gave out superb performances, great direction and storyline. A combination of drama, comedy. romance and suspense. Try out the first episode and see if you can watch all 24 episodes.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ShinmenTakezo Honestly, I don't think you will like it. You might like it if you get past the first ... 7-8 episodes?! I think you will be pissed by the male lead, but this is just my opinion based your comments on different threads, so I could be wrong. I still like it, though...

Guest kaeruchan

ep 7 summary

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-7/

Jae-in's reactions are just gold. HJE is really good at portraying her!

Love the imagination of JI, where CD comes to give her flowers while it's snowing. It reminds me of a scene in Lie to Me, except that the scene in LTM have cherry blossoms, not snow :D

I had fun streaming episode 7 last night and maybe will stream again tonight ;)

Guest rainqueen

Just finished watching Ep. 7 (with English subs at Dramacrazy) and my god, this show is so damn addictive! Awesome storytelling! =D> I'm loving the fact that Jae In's total makeover courtesy of the God of Bandages is turning out to be a parody of the plastic surgery culture in SoKor.  :-bd

haha  :)) This scene is so funny. I thought it was going to be a serous scene but in the end it turn out to be funny. Finally episode 7 is moving pretty fast and so many thing happened in eps7.   
image.jpg  

Archived