[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaeruchan

Episode 19's cliffhanger made me check out episode 20 live but the streaming froze in the middle. Booo. Anyway, here's the summary for episode 19:

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/summary-the-incarnation-of-money-episode-19/

Sad that this drama is ending soon. It feels like yesterday when I first saw episode 1. Almost two months watching and I never get tired of this drama :D

I love love love it that our couple gets more screen time this week, considering their almost nonexistent interaction in the past few weeks. Yeay!

Oh, and Hyuk. I swear I screamed out "PUPPY!!" each time he appeared on my screen. He gave me that feeling of a puppy: cute and adorable. I wish puppy will never found out about his father's crime, but he already did from what I saw in episode 20...

Guest dancy

I'm so glad that today episode there were some sweet secen between CD & JI. I thought with all of these revenge there won't be enough romance scene between CD & JI. 

Guest Morwena

@ck1Oz, @GaeinaLee, @pechumori , thank you so so much for your live recaps. :-)I just got back from university, I had a really, really long day and your recaps just made my day way better. ^^@pechumori: my dear, there is nothing more that I could ask from you. I am already forever thankful for all your efforts so far. You deserve a gold medal. :DThank you once again so so much, biiig hug! :-) >:D<

Looks like the next episode will be in SG's favor. He will have the last chance (or two ... since we have 24 episodes) to flip the situation into his favor before he falls for good.

We all know what SG is capable of. And he is also smart. He might use Pros. Jeon to attack CD, and/or also he would find out about CD-Madam Bok (and her family) relationship, and how CD cares about them, then he would try to hurt people around CD to get to CD. That's what I called one more chance to flip the situation to his favor. Though at the end we know that CD will win the war, but I really want to see if my presumption is correct about SG's strategy.

Ratings of "Incarnation of Money" went down by 1.5%
by pechumori 4/8/13

According to the audience measurement company Nielsen Korea, the 20th episode of "Incarnation' of Money" recorded  a 14.6% viewership. As compared to the 19th episode which was shown the other night which had a 16.1 % rating, there was a 1.5 % decrease in its viewership.

Here's the list of the ratings per episode of IOM

Episode 1 - 9,7%
Episode 2 - 9.2%
Episode 3 - 10.2%
Episode 4 - 10.6%
Episode 5 - 14.5%
Episode 6 - 13.1%
Episode 7 - 13.4%
Episode 8 - 13.3%
Episode 9 - 12.2%
Episode 10- 11.4%
Episode 11- 12.4%
Episode 12- 15.1%
Episode 13- 14.5%
Episode 14- 15.3%
Episode 15- 16.4%
Episode 16- 15.3%
Episode 17- 14.7%
Episode 18- 15.6%
Episode 19- 16.1%
Episode 20- 14.6%

reference: Choi Joonyong reporter cjy via naver and
           news@tvdaily, enter@xprotsnews/nate

source:  Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Kang Ji-hwan doesn't fool Park Sang-min

2013/04/07

photo298284.jpg

Ji Se-gwang (Park Sang-min) was cornering Lee Cha-don (Kang Ji-hwan).

Ji Se-gwang was furious that Lee Cha-don wasn't murdered in the SBS drama "Incarnation of Money" on the 7th. Lee was closely saved from the car accident in which his taxi was hit by a massive truck.

Ji Se-gwang visited Lee at the hospital to see his condition. Not knowing that Ji was all open, Lee pretended to have become dumb to find out the culprit behind this mess.

Ji saw Lee grabbing food with his hands and chomping on them with a blur look on his face. Ji was told by the doctor that Lee had suffered brain damage.

However, Ji wasn't easily fooled. He saw with his own eyes that Lee was trying to uncover the corruption of Kwon Jae-gyu. Ji watched Lee from far and said to himself, "Don't think your plan has worked. This is a battle now".

In the end, Lee was captured by the prosecutors for embezzlement. Lee provoked Ji to come out into the open and even revealed that he was Lee Kang-seok.

Source : reviewstar.hankooki.c... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-kang-ji-hwan-doesn-t-fool-park-sang-min-54681.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest NEWMARIO

Incarnation of Money Episode 20 Review: Kang Ji Hwan Steals Kiss from Hwang Jung Eum

Posted on April 07, 2013 in drama by viaFavoriteAdd to Pins

20130407_1365344012_12424100_1

In Incarnation of Money, episode 20, Lee Cha Don(played by Kang Ji Hwan) stole a kiss from Bok Jae In(played by Hwang Jung Eum) while she was sleeping.

Jae In has been taking care of Cha Don as he was hospitalized after the car accident planned by Kwon Jae Gyu(played by Lee Ki Young). Cha Don started to see Jae In’s love to him, and noticed his feelings for her grew more than before.

Jae In was drunk, and sat on Cha Don’s wheelchair. While Cha Don pushed the wheelchair to take her home, she confessed, “It’s embarrassing to think about my childish acts to make you jealous.” She told him that she used Kwon Hyuk(played Do Ji Han) to make him jealous.

Cha Don too confessed, “I’ll be honest… I don’t know if I should tell you this, but umm… I too like…” Then he saw Jae In fast asleep on his wheelchair. Just when he took off his jacket and covered her, he quickly kissed her on the lips.

He whispered, “If you date me, I’m not going to let you look at other guys and smile at them. I won’t let you wear short clothes, I’ll send you home early, and I’m going to let you look at me only.” However, Jae In, who already was asleep, couldn’t hear his confession.

Source: TVreport

Guest doanlan

hi,

CD is overconfident, he won several times and he doesn't pay attention to his opponent!

this is the second lesson Ji Kwang gave him after discovering corruption last time.

When he is in the hospital room with Jang manager, he talks about his business without closing the door, or when he sees his former boss,

he didn' tmonitor whether he's followed or not!

Too much and too confident! he's sometimes intelligent, sometimes  stupid.

His former boss once told him before the person he is confronted Ji Kwang, shark, big shark! take attention but ............. !!!!

I hope that after learning these two lessons, CD is safer than before because this time that's his lover's life is at stake

:(

We now know what drew the original 5 lowlifes together, they all was just waiting for a chance to kill someone. First SK then BR and now JG the only one left is the reporter. SK is just to much he will end up being his own worst enemy. I hope JH see the real him before she becomes to invested. His cleverness will be his down fall because he is starting to get a god complex. JG forgets that CD still have the original records that show his fraud, what he gave them was a doctored copy and he still has BR original recording. He was also stupid enough to use his own authority to move BR without anyone knowing. I'm willing to bet CD knows just where she is at.  He was busted twice listening at CD door and with the smile CD had on his face at the end when he revealed he was KS made me think things are not going to go SK way.   On top of that he has had JG charged and is using JH to prosecute and investigate. SK can't do everything. I willing to bet he set these things in motion so SK is distracted from the real danger to himself. Just look at the closing scene, KS is smiling and looking confidant and SK almost looks afraid.

Archived