[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really liking episode 14, although something is coming that I don't appreciate much in dramas. 'Giant' had it too.

It's the whole "My man is working against me" misunderstanding. It also makes Jae In seem too pathetic. I mean, she should have changed her life for herself, not for some guy and now it seems she will "become strong" just to get revenge on said guy as well. I don't appreciate heroines who are only governed by a man. Be it love or hate. I also don't like long misunderstandings. They feel like a forceful way to keep the couple apart for no good reason and just to stretch the romance further.

As I said, 'Giant' did that too, although, again, there was some point to the actions on the guy's side and the girl did have other goals besides getting back at him. I'd have preferred to see Jae In have such goals and actually work to defend what is hers, not to impress or get revenge on a guy.

I'm hoping they don't take this too far or keep this false fight between them too long, because it's a tiring type of melo trope, where you just keep rolling your eyes at their lack of awareness of the truth.

Guest doanlan

@orion

u know each writer has only a style, we can see all the scrypts r the same ù

so why I don't want seeing all drama of one writer; line writer Kim ( Secret garden, City Hall, Gentleman dignity..)

all lead male roles r CEO, talented, arrogant, ... they r PERFECT !

I think she dreams about a man like that hahahaha !

---- btw, I don't like Hwang Jung Eun role in IOM; she's no have personnality, charactor, ..... not like in Full House 2 !

Hope that Hwang Jang Shick is not her father, coz there will be a big problem between CD & her : "her" father killed his father !

Guest lineadeleon

i am really loving this drama!  kjh is so good as lee cha don.  i can't wait to see how he will avenge his family against those greedy people.  i just hope that Bok Jae In finds out that LCD is on their side before she starts planning on destroying him.  the waiting for the next episode is torture.  ugh!  lol!

@Imangla....yes Car Black Box or Car DVR do exist in South Korea.

The device is installed in the car windscreen usually to record video & other information related to vehicle impact or accident. It is usually trigger by G-sensor when sudden motion change the XYZ axis occurs, such as sudden stop & sharp turns & also a built in GPS that record the time, date and location for each event using satelite data

Information from the device is stored in a memory card & can be analyse to help determine what the vehicles were doing before during & after the crash or an event

The device usually have dual camera, Front View Camera, where it showed the driver angle view of the wind screen that is front of the driver, the other Inner view Camera that show the angle of the driver at the wheel

The device have an image & audio data capabillities

@Imangla.....Car black box DVR is a must-have option nowdays in South Korea. You can claim car insurance discount with the device and it can be used as proof of evidence when car accident happens. It makes police work at crash sites a lot easier to figure out who was in the wrong & the eligible claimant to insurance.

It is also a great "alibi". Here is a story if I can recall from last year....a guy tried self-injury to blackmail the driver for money by running toward the oncoming car intentionally & sprang onto the bonnet (hoot in US/Canada) like he was being run over but he then noticed the car black box on the wind screen & just slides away & act as nothing had happened

Since 2010....Blackbox feature was added to Korean navigation devices

Well, those come in handy for drama plots and given it's a dangerous society, it's a good idea to have them.
On the other hand, the obsession with SNS and lack of respect for privacy does make it very creepy indeed.

But hey, worked well in the drama. Gotcha, you bi... Ryeong. :P

KJH changed the profile picture of his official twitter account @KangJiHwan_

482288_502669179769298_1819500971_n.jpg

The latest tweet from his official twitter account:
3/20/13 (translated)

Twelve o'clock sharp, never thought my staff would give a Surprise Party. I came on the scene sneak two or three o'clock shift was over. Birthday today, at seven o'clock tomorrow morning energy would run out from shooting. I was truly infinitely impressed! Guys thank you! I will reciprocate.

197023_502672943102255_761120293_n.jpg

source:Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Guest dredz

"Meeting you with a view to a kill", excerpt from a James Bond 007 movies' old soundtrack sung by Duran Duran.  Watching ep13&14 is like am watching 007 movie. 
Now, its CD's turn to manipulate the justice system and let those cruel people feel the rage of his anger! He should have killed SK when he finally got the chance to do it, yet, he didnt. I love how CD played along with the situation his into. He doesnt allow his anger caught him off guard and later regret the consequences of his actions. He immediately has a way to think fast on his next move. Hence, he continued to pretend to be not the person they are looking for. How clever! Am so eager to see how will he going to execute his masterplan to topple them one at a time and send all of them behind bars. Just like he said, he was going to use the divine law and pass judgement on them. And how he will do it, is the most exciting part.
Btw, at the wake of his mother was at the Roman Church, so he is a Roman Catholic? I really thought, they are christians. Hmmm, oh well, just a thought.
Speaking of his mom's passing, i was really blown away by seeing that so heartbreaking scene. Nothing will surpass a "mom's love" for his child even at her last breath, after all the ordeal they have been through, still, she only thinks what's best for his son. True enough, she doesnt want her son to be a mad man, but instead, to be the best lawyer she could be proud of. And of course, CD is not the son his mom was thinking of him. But too late she didnt able to hear what CD's going to say. Then the passing... 

FAN MADE BIRTHDAY VIDEO FOR KJH

A cute Birthday video for KJH with a fresh concept. This is the full version. The song that was chosen as the background music was the one in which the chubby Bok Jae In was dancing to at the dance floor with Lee Cha Don as the DJ. This was shown in the early episodes of IOM. The girl group that performed this song, Girls Generation is one of KJH's favorite girl groups as stated in his past interview. credit: Joy Kiyota and Bella Morcen

we know now that CD is a good person who choose to be a righteous lowyer not like before (because  the desire of his mother ), he has really a warm heart , but now im scared that JI will destroy him because she didn't inderstand the plot also she's a women that hurted by the man who loves the most , im really scared to her side , i wish that soon she will be informed by mr kim !!! i think Hwang is the father of JI ( oh my god !!! he killed the father of CD ) what a complicated situation !!!

Archived