[Drama 2013] Flower Boy Next Door / My Flower Boy Neighbor (이웃집 꽃미남)

pad-hari

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

BTS SHOTS OF YOON SI YOON’S MEN’S HEALTH PICTORIAL + MORE OF YOON, KOUKI MIZUTA, & KIM JEONG SAN IN THE APRIL ISSUE OF VOGUE GIRL KOREA

Posted by goodange on April 3, 2013 ·

Do you have any idea how much I love Yoon Si Yoon;)

Check out some behind-the-scenes photos of his Tinian pictorial for this month’s Mens Health, along with extra spreads of the actor, Kouki Mizuta, and Kim Jeong San in Vogue Girl Korea.

Meanwhile, go here for previously released images of the FBND men from the April issue of Vogue Girl.

BTS OF MEN’S HEALTH PICTORIAL WITH YOON SI YOON

47205566.jpg96929437.jpg99801070.jpg27327453.jpg52653701.jpg90055721.jpg

VOGUE GIRL KOREA, APRIL 2013

52602332.jpg63103839.jpg47983140.jpg

Sources  |  TAXI ENTERTAINMENT  |  Lacoste LIVE Korea on FB

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/bts-shots-of-yoon-si-yoons-mens-health-pictorial-more-of-yoon-kouki-mizuta-kim-jeong-san-in-the-april-issue-of-vogue-girl-korea/

Guest chenile

Kang Ho-dong’s new SBS show gets name, finalizes cast

Barefoot3.jpg
Kang Ho-dong, Kim Hyun-joong, UEE, Yoon Shi-yoon

Throw a stone and hit a new variety show these days, and no one’s busier in that arena than star MC Kang Ho-dong, who’s finally got a title and a cast confirmed for his new SBS show, set to be part of the I Like Sunday lineup in the timeslot after Running Man (someone over at KBS’s Happy Sunday is crying into his cornflakes). It’s called Barefoot Friends, and has confirmed an eight-member cast that’s a pretty bizarre if interesting mix: MCs Kang Ho-dong, Yoon Jong-shin (Hwashin), and Yoo Se-yoon (Knee Drop Guru); singers/idols Eunhyuk (Strong Heart), Kim Hyun-joong (Playful Kiss), UEE (Jeon Woo-chi), Kim Bum-soo, and actor Yoon Shi-yoon (Flower Boy Next Door).

It has a younger-skewing cast than I would’ve expected and a pretty random feel to the mix, but the concept is the thing that has to stick, no matter who you throw onscreen. The more exciting team-up is that it’s being helmed by the PD of bygone hit variety show Family Outing. Now THAT’s something worth getting excited about. Maybe there’s a gem of a family just waiting to come out of this. They’re keeping mum about the show’s concept, but it’ll involve trips overseas apparently, because the cast is heading to Vietnam. All we know so far is that there will be “missions and laughs.” Oh good, because I thought you’d just sit around and take turns reading from the dictionary.

Yoon Jong-shin, Yoo Se-yoon, and even Eunhyuk are variety mainstays, so they’ll be fine no matter the show. I don’t love Yoo Se-yoon, but every cast needs a troublemaker character. Kim Hyun-joong seems like the big celebrity get for the show, and though I’m not on that particular star bandwagon, I do know that he’s MUCH better at variety than in dramas. He’s weird, and it works.

Barefoot2.jpg
Yoon Jong-shin, Eunhyuk, Yoo Se-yoon, Kim Bum-soo

Ballad singer Kim Bum-soo, I’ve only seen as a guest on other people’s shows, but he’s got goofy charm. UEE and Yoon Shi-yoon have had hosting gigs and such, but are by far the rookies. I’m interested to see how they’ll fare. UEE’s guest stints on Running Man haven’t been especially memorable, but she’s just so darn likable. I just keep thinking of her Ojakkyo character, camping out on the front lawn because she was a fan of 1 Night 2 Days.

Kang Ho-dong also has a new Tuesday KBS show (Our Neighborhood Variety Sports, with Lee Su-geun, Kim Byung-man, Park Sung-ho, Jo Dal-hwan, Changmin, and Minho) that’s getting ready to premiere April 9. The concept there is going to different neighborhoods and getting the town’s residents to play various sports against the cast. I’m less interested in that one, but I do think it’s a much better fit for Kang Ho-dong than the dismally-rated (and since cancelled) Moonlight Prince. In any case, it would be nice to have a new show to get excited about, so let’s hope there’s a winning combo here somewhere.

Barefoot Friends premieres April 21 on SBS.

dramabeans

Shi Yoon .......... wae that hairrrrr ???  :-SS Please return to Enrique hairrr pleeaasseee ... you look soo skinny with that hair :( even though I admit that he loosing weight after returning from Africa. Please gain more weight Shi Yoon ... I love youuu ....  ;))

Guest jjsweeter0211

OMG It's confirmed!!!Park Shin Hye will be the  female lead of  " Heirs" along with Lee Min Ho 
2013040419385255508_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130404n35370

Personally, I also want her to choose Saeguk over Heirs. But big name writer like Kim Eun Sook really hard to reject :) Big name writer mostly will produce big hit drama. Side note, I'm happy that both of lead actor for this drama is really an actor and actress, despite all the rumors that this drama going to be an idol drama. I cannot imagine the result ... :))

giselle_tw said: Personally, I also want her to choose Saeguk over Heirs. But big name writer like Kim Eun Sook really hard to reject :) Big name writer mostly will produce big hit drama. Side note, I'm happy that both of lead actor for this drama is really an actor and actress, despite all the rumors that this drama going to be an idol drama. I cannot imagine the result ... :))

@giselle_tw I am shocked like you  I mean I wished her in KBS but who know park shin hye found something that attract her in the character and i think she refused Sword and Flowers bcz it will repeat her as in You are beautiful she will be boy to get her revenge seriously I love revenge but I wish her and Minhoo will do great :)
Yoon Shi Yoon you are amazing in the pics but I want your hair as in last episode  :((

Archived