Lee Yoo Bi 이유비

Guest snowflakesj16

Everyone should watch Gu Family Book and support Lee Yoobi! She is not the main lead, but she has a lot of screen time, and her acting is superior! I am crying as I watch her cry. She is completely absorbed in her role, and she has worked really hard on her dictation and tone too, because she sounds amazing. I'm a huge fan of Suzy, but Suzy does not stand a chance next to Yoobi in terms of acting. I am so proud of her!! Lee Yoobi, fighting! <3

edit/ And I bet she's totally ruining the ship between the main leads right now, because I completely ship her and Kang Chi together. </3

Stills of Cheong Jo and Kang Chi from ep 6

choco_zpsfd96db70.pngchoco2_zps1a232285.pngchoco3_zps32733cdb.pngchoco4_zpsadbdab04.pngchoco5_zps16612a50.pngchoco6_zps50d79d21.png
edited by me. Just look at her face :(

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

@coolcoke. I haven't started with "Gu Family" yet but I will definitely watch it cause I am a fan of Lee Seung Gi's acting, and of course Lee Yoo Bi. :) I'm not a big fan of the main lead but reading your post made me all the more excited to start watching it because of Yoo Bi.  

@snowflakesj16 You should definitely watch it, so then I can have someone to spaz with! Ahahahah ^^ :x Today's episode was great, and Yoobi's acting is still going strong. She had to cry/suffer a lot in today's episode. :( Hopefully the feedback is good! And hopefully we'll see her as a lead soon. <3 Yoobi, fighting!

I finally found all the Vampire Idol episodes, so I decided to watch them all...today...Ahahahaha. Just kidding, I only watched from episodes 50-80. Well, I skipped a lot too, but I saw most of Yoobi's parts. It is such a funny and cute sitcom. I completely ship her with Kim Woobin. They are such cuties together. I made some gifs of the show too. (Please don't take them out of this thread! ^^)

woobi_zps0c116d9c.gif

wooooo2_zpsc4242018.gifwooooo_zps4a66cdc6.gif
woooo4_zpsab800b71.gifwoooo3_zpsfc1c3d8c.gif

And my favorite scene. Accckkkkkk. I wish they will meet again in a drama! <3

woobif11_zpsa13ccd02.gif
woobif12_zpscba81a1e.gif

:x

Guest snowflakesj16

@coolcoke. I know I should! But I still have a lot of things to tend to with (work and school stuff), sigh. I hope you'll still be around to spazz with me when I finally get the chance the watch the series. haha. I haven't watched Vampire Idol cause I'm not really into sitcoms, but those GIFs you posted are way too cute! :)  She seems to have a great chemistry with Kim Woobin, I remember him from A Gentleman's Dignity!

• 1 month later...

Just finish watching Vampire Idol.  I adored all the couples in this show but my favorite one is the Tokki couple.  Yoo Bi and Woo Bin need to be in a project as couple again like seriously.  They're so adorable. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Lee Yu Bi’s Sister Joins Key East Entertainmentkimpossible
Screen-Shot-2013-09-20-at-1.57.33-PM.png

While older sister actress Lee Yu Bi is currently signed toSidusHQ Entertainment, her younger sister Lee Da In has recently signed an exclusive contract with Key East Entertainment- joining the likes of Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Ryeo Won and Lee Hyun Woo

After Lee Yu Bi’s outstanding performance at the SBS Chuseok special “Star Face Off” live show, her  name has quickly become a hot keyword on online search engines. As a result, Lee Yu Bi’s sister Lee Da In has also come to share the spotlight.

Representatives from Key East Entertainment confirmed, “Kyun Mi Ri‘s second daughter Lee Da In recently signed an exclusive contract with Key East entertainment. She is just as beautiful and talented as her sister, Lee Yu Bi.”

The following photos of Lee Da In are from her Facebook and continue to circulate online community forums. 

Leedain.jpg

Here is a collage of Lee Yu Bi (center) with her mother Kyun Mi Ri and sister Lee Da In. What a beautiful family!

kyumiri.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/20/actress-lee-yu-bis-sister-joins-key-east-entertainment/

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Lee Yu Bi Surprises Judges With “Part of Your World” Coverkimpossible 
Screen-Shot-2013-09-20-at-1.14.53-PM-800

Gu Family Book” actress Lee Yu Bi recently blew the audience members and viewers away with her beautiful singing voice.

On September 20, 16 teams comprised of singers and actors competed in the SBS Chuseok special, “Star Face Off” that was broadcasted live from a theater.

On that day, Lee Yu Bi covered Disney classic “Part of Your World” from the movie, “The Little Mermaid” while wowing the audience in a shimmering sequined dress. In her performance, she enunciated every English word clearly, even capturing the whimsical tone of the character Ariel in her voice. She also did a little dance on stage that delighted the judges.

The judges raved, “Wow, you sing very well!” and “That was a very moving performance.” 

Other performers included Rainbow, EXO, VIXX, Ladies’ Code, SISTAR, Girl’s Day, Lee Jung, ZE:A, etc.

Check out her performance below!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/20/actress-lee-yu-bi-surprises-judges-with-part-of-your-world-cover/

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-weight: 400; line-height: 50px; width: 960px; font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Lee Yoo Bi on the Red Carpet ‘Seoul International Drama Awards’Lee-yoo-bi-red-carpet.jpg

Actress Lee Yoo Bi attended the ‘Seoul International Drama Awards‘ on September 5, wearing rose red dress, looking ‘more beautiful than a rose’. 

8th Seoul International Drama Awards is held on September 5, and participating countries vary from Asian countries to South Africa and Australia. The number of participating countries are steadily increasing. 

Actress Lee Yoo Bi is a new idol first debuted in 2011, and well known by her role in TV Drama ‘Innocent Man‘ and ‘Gu Family Book‘. 

Lee Yoo Bin is also known as a daughter of actress Kyun Mi ri. Actress Kyun Mi Ri is best known as her role in TV Drama ‘De Jangum‘. 

Lee-Yoo-Bi-.jpg

Link Here

Archived