[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 구가의 서

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with a sincere heart i so enjoyed and loved GU FAMILY BOOK. i cant say anything derogatory about anyone in the cast.the leads LSG and SUZY,the supporting actors even the people playing minor roles all complimented each other.they all did such good acting together.WELL DONE.GOOD JOB.GOOD DRAMA.
i cant say in all honesty that SUZY is a better actor than LSG.he is senior in age,way ahead of SUZY in acting experience,so who in the right mind will say that SUZY won hands down because of her excellent acting.NOT SO. i can strongly say that together with  over a million who voted for SUZY that they were endeared to her YW character.plus SUZY'S grace,loving and cheerful attitude are just a few reason why  people voted for her.now that child BAE SUZY is getting her full momentum and becoming such a big name  now in Korean Showbiz.AWESOME!
we all diligently voted for LSG as well so LJK winning though accepted with grace was a disappointment. again i am not saying LJK is a better actor just that he shined a lot more in the character he played.
i am the type who  may not like some characters in a drama but i dont get to  upset and personally throw in excessive criticisms of certain actor nor do i compare one actor  acting ability with another actor.yes i may have 2 or 3 faves that i am supporting regardless but mostly when i watch a drama other than my faves i must have certain liking and interests with story line and other actors as well.like in GFB i like LSG so watching him with SUZY gave me such great pleasure and entertainment.
again i enjoyed GFB so much that nothing  said or done can take away the joy and love i have for the drama and whole ensemble of actors.thank you.
momche
momche

@momche
Hm,  Seunggi wasn't even nominated (because Hook sucks), so I'm not sure how you voted for him diligently and can say LJK's acting shined more for an award Seunggi wasn't even up for.   ;;)   You are maybe confused.   Rest assured if LSG was up for an award the fans would have voted for him and he would have won the same as Suzy tbh.    But anyway,...You say you aren't being dismissive of LSG, but to say Suzy won because everyone loved Yeo Wool the most from GFB and not Kangchi is probably what upset some people.  Just saying.  This was a sensitive issue for some fans since we weren't given the chance to even vote for him. The awards are over and it's time to drop it anyway. 

@star+roll we voted for LSG ang SUZY because we both love them in GFB and also we thought they were fantastic together. YW's character was trully loveable and really got the love and support of many.it seem to me KC was also loved as he also won over 50% of the fans vote.but the second   voting panel picked LJK as the winner.would you rather i say that his acting is better than LSG? no i cant say that because its not the case.so the character garnered more love it seems to me.i am not sure we are talking of the same award for you to question my even voting. but in all honesty i remember many of us stayed out late voting for both LSG and BS and even used several emails to vote.and yes even though another drama was way ahead we also kept voting  for GFB as Best Drama.
i am not dismissing LSG at all.i am answering a someone who is very clearly an anti suzy.now if it ruffle your feathers in anyway not my intention at all.and yes i know LSG is going to win more awards because he is a good actor and much loved.
by saying this i think its time to say goodbye to this forum.thanks everyone i so enjoyed your posts and comraderie.i also got so much joy in watching GFB.although i dont shipp LSG and BS i wish them both well and generously in love and accomplishment.bye all.
momche

@momche you are taking about the 20's choice award.The others are talking about Seoul ones in which SeungGi wasn't an option on the votes. And on 20's choice,at the online voting,SeungGi had over a million votes and still..the third guy won....it's clearly not possible based of maths.At Seoul,is absurd that he wasn't even nominated.But i won't talk about Suzy since they are not rivals.They acted in the same drama and she was going for female award while SeungGi for male one so i don't see why we should talk as if they were rivals.But it's clear for me,awards are not "pure" and not because Suzy won but the whole thing.

Archived