[Drama 2013] The Gu Family Book 구가의 서

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ccaddict

WOLRYUNG I MISS YOU!!!  can´t wait to see him in the heirs, but again sad, he´s not main lead.

i watched gu family book only for him and his amazing lovestory.

Hi everyone, just coming by after I have finished watching this drama.
yep, I know I am late to the party but I was busy when the drama was airing and then got caught up with watching I hear your voice and finally come around to watching Gu Family when I had time. Although I am not a lee seung gi or suzy fan, I had heard some much about gu family book that I thought this drama is something I should watch. 
So I read the ep 1 and 2 on dramabeans ( i dont like to watch prologue episodes) and plunge into ep 3 and boy after that I couldnt stop and was going at 3 eps per night sacrificing my sleep. The drama is really good. I think they have a great director that could juxtapose all the different story together. I already knew the ending is set in modern times so it didnt came as a rude shock to me in the end. still I think the writer was overly ambitious having too many story lines going on at the same time and not completely all of them properly. Especially the search for the gu family book, I mean as the title of the drama, I would have think it was really important but now it seems like they didnt know what to call the drama and just make up a name for it.
Well I said earlier that I wasnt a fan of lee seung gi and suzy right? Well now, I am absolutely obsess with Lee Seung Gi! haha. I think in his previous dramas he was still abit young for me but this show, he really emote and that intensity really got to my heart. Suzy is a wonderful girl as well. She was acting her age and I think she is a perfect fit for a sword wielding girl in a boy's outfit. I hate it when they cast a frail actress as a martial arts expert but Suzy is tall and beefy yet still feminine and pretty. She looks healthy and handsome holding the sword. 
Yep, I cant get over the kiss scene as well. Who would have thought a saguek can yield such hot materials when so many modern dramas have got dead fish kissing together with the man doing all the stuff and the girl just frozen with eyes widen? The LSG and Suzy kiss is steamy and they really put their heart in it. Can somebody confirm that they took 2 days to film this scene? I thought I read it somewhere (but its hard to backtrack 1750 pages, my eyes got hurt).
I like to highlight that their lower body is very close as well. I saw in one of the bts photo that suzy was wearing a winter jacket prior to the shoot with LSG. But in the kiss scene, I saw sweat on her forehead?!! It was truly hot. hahah.
Despite the abrupt ending, I think overall its an entertaining show but I think along the way the writer got distracted or pressurised into writing all sort of things and so many stuff that it just well ended kinda of weird, but at least the couple got together!

Sharing this inspiring letter sent in to Suzy DC by a father:
From: the father of the 11 year old daughter who is currently fighting against leukemia.
The feeling of fighting cancer for three consecutive years is just like dropping into a bottomless hole. Even though she had recovered a little, but it turned worsen again. Because her illness is repeatedly on and off like this, my heart is feeling terribly painful.
Having a vulnerable personality, the child's mum is crying in the washroom everyday. The child's will is very important. My angelic-like child instead, worries for us. She said if she die earlier, we can ease our hearts already. 
The doctor spoken to us early this year, that the child seem to have no hope already.. and told us to give up the thought of the child being alive.
A few months ago, it was the airing of [Kangchi, the beginning]. My child had watched episode 3 in the hospital. "suzy unnie is very pretty" she said. For my child, i downloaded ep 1 and 2 for her to watch in my laptop, every mondays and tuedays, 10pm, my child would wait excitedly for the broadcast.
Once having the thought of giving up hope, but now, she is willing to wait for the broadcast of the drama, in this perspective, it becomes meaningful already. 
This is the first time i see my child so engrossed in the drama. Compared to a few years ago when she watched [Tree with deep roots] , this drama is much more interesting. hehe. 
" Yeo Wool unnie is such a great girl! i want to become like her too, like how she protects her love selflessly in the drama. I want to give it a try too" That was what she said. 
My child is still waiting for her prince like yeowool's character in the drama, not a ladylike girl, but a strong woman. "I want to be like her". she said. 
A child, who had given up hope at the very beginning, after watching the drama, had changed her mindset and become strong. 
Of course during the last episode, yeowool died. I do not like it, my child has also cried when she died, but urns happy again after yoewool reincarnated.
"if i reincarnated, i want to be born healthy." After hearing those words, it sounds so pleasant to my ears. 
Her hair had dropped completely off, tediously eating anti-bacteria food, but even if she is like that, she still watches the drama, and persevere for those three months just to watch the drama. 
The doctor was also very surprised. The child who seem to have no hope now found a new perspective of life. 
I really want to thank suzy. even though you are just doing your job to act, but your acting has saved a life, it would be great to let you know this. I am really thankful, i wanted to send a gift but i do not know where to send to, so i can only cheer for you in my heart. 
And also, my child started to like you more after watching healing camp, how she wish to have this kind of sister. She is the only child. And not only her, those kids with illnesses in this hospital also likes you alot.
To a child, a celebrity with popularity is kind in heart. There are also many upright celebrities, my child can't be wrong (in liking you as her idol), suzy, ui thank you so much, i really appreciate it and therefore wrote this letter to you. I do not know the address so i posted it on your dc. 
Your acting has save a life, are you the angel sent by god?

English translation by: @suzyholic18 at twitter
please take with credits

现在与白血病作斗争的11岁的女儿的父亲。

连续三年与病魔作斗争时心情就像是掉进了无底洞一样。虽然稍有好转但又恶化了,因为反复这样,我的内心烧炙难耐。
唐灿的性格,孩子的妈妈也天天偷偷地在卫生间哭。
孩子的意志真的很重要。像天使样的这孩子反而担心爸爸妈妈。自己要是早点死了也放心了。
医生也说到今年初,现在看来是没希望了啊,于是就放下了孩子活的希望。
几个月前,播了电视剧九家之书。孩子在医院大概从第三集开始看了。秀智姐姐好漂亮啊。为了孩子,下了1、2两集在笔记本电脑上给孩子看,每个星期一、二 10点时,孩子都等的望眼欲穿。
曾近放弃孩子生的希望,但现在等着九家之书的播放,从某种角度说,似乎有了活着的意义 。
孩子那么投入地看电视剧还是头一次。几年前有趣的看了树大根深,但这更有趣 呵呵
汝蔚姐姐这么好啊,我也想成为那样,那么守护一个人的爱情,我也想尝试一下。
孩子一直在等待汝蔚姐姐通话里的王子,不是少女而是真的很帅气的女人,我也想成为那样,那样放弃活的希望的孩子看着九家之书的汝蔚,振作了起来。
当然最后一集 汝蔚死了 我虽然不喜欢,孩子一边悲伤也一边因为转世再生而开心。转世的话我也想成为一个健康的人再次出生,说这话时 真的耳朵特别的嗡嗡响。
头发全掉了,费劲地吃着杀菌食物,但这样也看九家之书,这三个月孩子一直在坚持,是为了电视剧 呵呵
医生也非常惊讶,看似没有希望的孩子却找到了活的意义,真令人惊讶。
一定要向秀智表达感谢
虽然你只是职业地演戏,但你的演技救了一个生命,这个事实你要是知道的话就好了。
太感谢了,也想寄礼物但不知道寄到哪 ,只能在心中为你加油。
孩子因看了秀智出演的healingcamp 更加喜欢了,要是有这样的姐姐就好了……是独生女
不只是我女儿 医院里幼小的患者都真的很喜欢秀智
对孩子们来说,有人气的艺人真的很善良,端正的艺人有很多,孩子的眼睛还是很正确的
秀智真的很感谢,这感谢的心情想用信写出来寄给你 但不知道寄信的地址
写在这里 dcinside 秀智갤러리。
你的演技,挽救了一个生命。你是上天派来的天使吗?
chinese translate by:
来源:秀智dc
翻译:dreamhighkhm
转载请注明百度裴秀智吧

@qwenli said: Hi everyone, just coming by after I have finished watching this drama.
yep, I know I am late to the party but I was busy when the drama was airing and then got caught up with watching I hear your voice and finally come around to watching Gu Family when I had time. Although I am not a lee seung gi or suzy fan, I had heard some much about gu family book that I thought this drama is something I should watch. 
So I read the ep 1 and 2 on dramabeans ( i dont like to watch prologue episodes) and plunge into ep 3 and boy after that I couldnt stop and was going at 3 eps per night sacrificing my sleep. The drama is really good. I think they have a great director that could juxtapose all the different story together. I already knew the ending is set in modern times so it didnt came as a rude shock to me in the end. still I think the writer was overly ambitious having too many story lines going on at the same time and not completely all of them properly. Especially the search for the gu family book, I mean as the title of the drama, I would have think it was really important but now it seems like they didnt know what to call the drama and just make up a name for it.
Well I said earlier that I wasnt a fan of lee seung gi and suzy right? Well now, I am absolutely obsess with Lee Seung Gi! haha. I think in his previous dramas he was still abit young for me but this show, he really emote and that intensity really got to my heart. Suzy is a wonderful girl as well. She was acting her age and I think she is a perfect fit for a sword wielding girl in a boy's outfit. I hate it when they cast a frail actress as a martial arts expert but Suzy is tall and beefy yet still feminine and pretty. She looks healthy and handsome holding the sword. 
Yep, I cant get over the kiss scene as well. Who would have thought a saguek can yield such hot materials when so many modern dramas have got dead fish kissing together with the man doing all the stuff and the girl just frozen with eyes widen? The LSG and Suzy kiss is steamy and they really put their heart in it. Can somebody confirm that they took 2 days to film this scene? I thought I read it somewhere (but its hard to backtrack 1750 pages, my eyes got hurt).
I like to highlight that their lower body is very close as well. I saw in one of the bts photo that suzy was wearing a winter jacket prior to the shoot with LSG. But in the kiss scene, I saw sweat on her forehead?!! It was truly hot. hahah.
Despite the abrupt ending, I think overall its an entertaining show but I think along the way the writer got distracted or pressurised into writing all sort of things and so many stuff that it just well ended kinda of weird, but at least the couple got together!

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="entry-title post-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 2.625em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1em; border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"download music [ALBUM] V.A – Gu family Book OSThttp://www.kpopspy.com/album/album-v-a-gu-family-book-ost/

Guest tookie18

The Gu Family Book just ended in my area last night.  I really enjoyed it, except the end. The end was too sad, unexpected and different.  I hope there will be a sequel soon.

Archived