[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

@rulezhine I was caught red-handed hehe :-$ I'm always lurking here chingu, so I won't miss any GOOD news.. too bad the couple was someone I don't even know #-o 
@tami4869 Decided to take a break from too much brainstorming, and start working on my group assignment >< Will probably update the story these two days, stay tuned :D

Guest Sandarasung

Hey guys! I am a new member here :D But I have been the silent reader for a long time :3

About the dating issue, it is Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee not our ChaeKi =))

Guest july rosenuena

@SandaraSung hello dear, WELCOME!

So it's Min Hee and Jo In Sung.. The fans of him and Song Hye Kyo will be very devastated. Hopefull Chaeki won't end that way.

Still grateful that it's neither JK or CW with someone else. :D

Guest lucky120593

So its JIS huh.. well.. at least its not jk with someone else..though i am relieved with this news.. i cant help but feel bad for the o2 shippers.. they must be so heart broken right now.. I hope our ship will not share the same fate.. chaeki fighting!

t1207.gif the news is out guys, as Dispatch revealed, the new celebrity couple is Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee. there is no confirmation yet, but they got caught together, and their agencies are working with the artists to confirm this info, so this breaking news is kinda reliable ;). no wonder i couldn't be burnt by JIS & SHK kissing scenes, i always blamed SHK for not know how to kiss, but this time was JIS's fault [-(

yay!!! it's not Chaeki....JK beats his hyung in hiding thing. way to go boy =D>. actually, i don't think this is a good time for both JK and CW to have these kind of scandal. i don't consider it as a scandal anyway but that's how Neitizens think of it which is so odd. as their high popularity recently, these things will heavily impact Chaeki's career, esp for Chaewon. actresses usually get more attention (in negative way) than actors when it comes to love scandal, and when both are on the same level of popularity. it's just my own opinion. but let just think JK is doing his best to protect his girlt2021.gif

Guest renebecks

kim min hee as in the one that doing chrisyy cf with won bin?awww i dunno her and i really wish jis could hv a better gf hahaha sorry ot but cant help it since jis is my number 3 male star that i love beside won bin and jk :P

Guest aria23

JOONGKI'S FAVORITE HYUNG GOT BUSTED..........

I AM HAPPY IT'S NOT CHAEKI
I AM SAD IT'S NOT CHAEKI TOO..

HAPPY: Since they will still have their privacy and dating revelations do affects someone's career.So i am happy they are still safe

SAD: Cause i want the world to know that CHAEKI IS TRUE!!!!<3

ANYWAY LET'S HOPE FOR THEIR HAPPINESS! 

Guest crabvn

I always think that O2 couple is beautiful on-screen couple but I have never shipped them in the real life! They basically do not give me the feeling that they are the real ones. ( not like our Chaeki; I have roll my eye; jump out the seat ). But, seeing so many shipping is sinking like wonhoo; boki ( bo young firmly denied and I believe her) and now 02 I am scared about my shipping life.otoke!!... if in oneday; I wake up and see the news that Joong ki is in relationship with another girl -NOT CHAEWON ... actually it is ok if it is chaewon with another man; I feel happy but Joongki I don't know why but I am not that happy.so cross the finger and wait the best! Lets think that joong ki are doing well in keeping his relationship secretly; congratulation our chaeki.

JK probably will learn a lesson from his favourite hyung and is going to be extra - over the top cautious till the point its invisible.....
Regarding the O2 cp..I watched TWTWB...They look kinda cute together but yeah as @giaonguyen said their kiss is somewhat off....(Or my personal favourite ChaeKi kiss just blows all kiss away by anyone) :D no offense to O2 shippers anyway.... I mean peace~~ hugs~~~ >:D< >:D<

Guest allaboutmissb

what a relief ...catching up as much air as i can coz been holding breath eversince the news posted here....

same here guys, i don't follow their thread, haven't got the chance to see the drama as well but i feel bad for d Oxygen couple and their sinking ship =((

any of u following their couple shipper thread maybe? just wanna know whether they're too delusional compared to us? the bottom line is i want to know whether we, chaeki shippers, are too delusional with chaeki skinship and every little thingies going on between them... i want to protect my fragile heart in case the same thing blows right in front of our face X_X  *now i sound like @anoosha*

Guest sandralopez

I feel strange and disappointed, I'm not a fan of o2 but i am sad for o2 shippers, really I'm very fragile, and I do not want a disappointment with chaeki. :(

Guest SJKMCW

Sandarasung

wrote:

»

Hey guys! I am a new member here

:D

But I have been the silent reader for a long time :3

About the dating issue, it is Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee not our ChaeKi

=))

I see someone posting Chae Won's name on Allkpop , forming a pair of her with Hyun Bin. These statements are really attention seeking , especially when Naughties are involved in commenting...it's going to be endless. So ....chaebal, people. Dont suggest other couples related to CW/JK. lol
For those who are heartbroken , we can have our remake of "That Spring , The Typhoon Destructs ! " ;p ;p 

Guest sandralopez

in true that comment in allkpop left me pensive, the reality is that all the fans want to see our favorite artists with different people.but anyway, both are my favorite actors and I just want they to be happy, for now I can continue to fantasize and imagine that they are real. lol

I can't believe I woke up an hour earlier just to check who the couple were. God,I must be crazy.LOL

So It's Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee(I'm sorry,but who is she exactly?)  Smiley_emoticons_fressepolierenLOL This is why I hate Shipping and Sadly I'm doing it,right now. These Korean actors get caught with a woman, They have never done a CF with or even a drama with, There is always a Cinderella in Korea.Popping out of a nowhere, Stealing the main man from the ship. Lmao Cinderella is literally a ship wrecker,as you know. More reason for me to stop becoming more and more delusional for further disappointment in future.  Smiley_emoticons_flucht-mrgreen

Going back to bed,one more hour is still one hour. T2231

@SJKMCW

See this is why I say, Don't ship too hard to get heartbroken like that.
Smiley-talk040 Whenever a ship sank, I'm always like it could have been this ship.You never know when it will hit you in the face,right?The reality.Smiley_emoticons_fressepolieren

Although I swear,The Korean actors are really the weirdest actors ever. They don't fall in love during the 6 months or more months of working with a beautiful actress or don't fall in love(regularly) with an actress they have known for a long time, But they fall in love at first sight with a girl,they just met through a mutual friend or something. Ummmm They definitely watch or at least act in too many dramas.
Smiley_emoticons_lachtotThey are just searching for that love at first sight storyline in real life too. Geeez it won't work out.Lmao

@allaboutmissb I wouldn't say O2 shippers are delusional, but they definitely don't have the "evidence" we have about our ChaeKi. I think O2 have great chemistry onscreen for TWTWB, but offscreen...there is a distance between them. It's in their body language and interactions. This is where CW's "merely colleagues" term comes into play. It's not that O2 aren't friendly, but rather it's just being friendly. I have seen their BTS's and the way they look at each other, their body language, and skinship just isn't the same. So, we're not as delusional as you think.

I'm so relieved it's not ChaeKi. Perhaps it's b/c I have more faith about ChaeKi's closeness and relationship, so I absolutely do not want their relationship to be revealed before they are ready to do so. I agree with @silvertopresident that JK is going to be even more cautious of his relationship. Why does the image of JIS calling JK and LKS over for drinks and lamenting/sharing their dating woes keep popping up in my head. :))

@cedricgordon "That Spring, The Typhoon Struck" <--- =))