[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest clarclar012

omo~ @populovehyun @perfectgirl sistah~ youre back~~is this a dream?!! :-O *wipes eyes* >:D<it's too good to be true ~ sugoii.gif
thank you! @populovelotshyun for your awesome photoshop skills!! YEAHH IT ROCKED MY WORLD!! :-*but I just need to say that NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE CAN REPLACE QUEEN ^:)^ MCW'S HOLY LEGS! even angelina jolie :))No-meme.png

Translated from Chinese translation over at MCW Baidu, this is the convo between MCW and PSH when presenting the awards

PSH: Hello everyone I'm PSH.

MCW: Hello everyone I'm MCW.

PSH: MCW-sshi, it's been a while since I last saw you.  It looks like you've become nicer.

MCW: I look nicer? How so?

PSH: Recently, are you feeling happy/blessed filming with SJK?

MCW: I was receiving love, but it has already ended a while ago. (probably meaning the drama ended a while ago)

PSH: In our project last year, we were in a really loving relationship, right?

MCW: Ahhh~ are you being a kid and asking me whether I prefer oppa or Joongie oppa? I like both, you're both nice guys.

PSH: ah nice guy, yes thank you. You received the new actress award last year, hopefully next year you'll get the excellence award

MCW: Yes I will try my best.

-------------

does PSH know something lol XD? something smells fishy, or maybe it's my chaeki heart haha

btw, first time posting here, hello all chaekiers!!! decided to delurk XD

@clarclar012 *sistah hug*....I know no one can compare to our Queen and her gorgeous legs...*looks at them and dies again*...
haha now @populovehyun doesn't have to photoshop using Jolie...our Queen personally wore that dress to tell us: YAH! I dressed according to ur fantasies so use these pics for ur photoshop...n look at my legs they are much more gorgeous than Jolie!... :))

@populovehyun

How about "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"  
;))

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high
'Cause I'm not plannin' on going solo
Take me dancing tonight
I wanna hit that high (yeah, yeah)

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/onehitwonders/wakemeupbeforeyougogolyrics.html

It's about us, Burning Toasts going everywhere together. t4624.gif

Guest clarclar012

@perfectgirlYES! our queen ^:)^ came out of our fantasies today!! she had everything that we wanted omO~ I'm so happy~  nosebleed.gifplus she's wearing the Badass EunGi hairdo ~ 8-}MCWgif20.gif@populovehyunhahaha for me there's no background song in our walks just birds chirping angels singing walking in spring surroundings ~ ahh~ away.gif away.gifI'm walking because queen did awesome today ~ ^:)^ more ChaeKi evidence :> :>

WOWIE! We've crossed the 50 pages mark!!! YAY, Burning Toasts!!!

So much to read, so little time... RL is taking OVERRRR.

Ok, my turn to respond to my own poll! :-) My Big Bang moment actually came from NG itself.
One, seeing MCW and SJK through their respective characters was enlightening for me. They're both such powerful performers. EG and MR were their perfect vehicles to channel their amazing talent. I fell for them as individual artists, and also for the magic they created together on-screen.

Also, there were three scenes specifically that were instrumental to lay the foundation for my ChaeKi fandom: 1) When they meet for the first time on the plane (MR takes EG in his arms and looks at here with such curiosity and intensity), 2) When EG goes to MR's house for the first time (that "TOONG" scene that our Captain Jillia explained so well) and 3) the "Good Moaning" scene.

I have to admit though, that the BIG BANG scene was the "Good Moaning" one. It was done with such intensity, while at the same time managing to be subtle and controlled… beautiful! It felt so absolutely natural that I could sense Chae Won and Joong Ki coming through their characters, as if they were seeing each other for the first time, through Maru and EunGi.

Of course, then came the BTS and the rest is history. :-)

But I can confidently say to my ChaeKi Couple: "You had me at Good Moaning".

Our main couple is so so so gorgeous today! Though I hated that checkered suit, the black suit made up for it. Also, I love staring at his gorgeous face. :x  Chaewon is definitely a goddess! Though dresses seem so awkward for her (she kept covering her little booty! ahahahah. It was like that with the red dress too. And covering her chest. Our modest goddess who's probably afraid of wardrobe malfunction--unlike some people...ahem--I get the impression that she's one of those people who just don't know how utterly breathtaking they are, and it makes them shine even more. :x On the other hand, I'm sure Mr. Song Joongki over there knows exactly how damn fine he is by strutting down the red carpet so confidently like that even with a checkered suit on lololol. Jkjk. I always pick on Joongki. It's cos I have so much love for him. :P <3 He's so brave for singing in front of all those singers! He's probably friends with like the majority of them, so he's like "whatevs" ahahaha.

Can't wait for the KBS awards! Let's just hope SJK won't be the host, so we can enjoy all the possible ChaeKi moments. I think he could be just because he has hosting experiences and he's so popular this year, but I think he won't, because I'm sure he's expecting to win this year (and I'm sure people are expecting him to win this year) and it's a big year for him, so he'd probably just absorb the experience as an actor than as an entertainer/host.

I'm imagining ChaeKi walking down the red carpet together right now in matching outfits. I mean, the guy wants Best Couple so bad, why wouldn't he wear a suit to match MCW's dress? It's not like it'd be that hard (no offense to the guys, but honestly...heh). I'm imagining them sitting at the circle table, whispering to each other, making comments about the show, singing/clapping along to the performances, and smiling at each other, and holding hands under the table (and we'll get media pictures of this). Sooooo stoked!

Also, this is just a personal comment, but could we refrain from comparing SJK and PSH and MCW and PBY? It might hurt fellow Naughties and random lurkers who are fans of the actors and even turn them away (honestly, myself included ahahaha. I ship ChaeKi, but I also love PSH and PBY)  Let's just absorb the ChaeKi love and ignore everyone else! :x Please understand my concerns ^^;

Some edits I made of MCW from the hand-printing event. Such a lovely smile! And I love her red dress.

mce4.pngmce3.png
mce2.pngmce1.png
(look at her sexy face holding that hand-print ;;) ) cr: this thread for the lovely photos, me

Keep this thread flying! <3 ChaeKi, fighting!

@blossomz

Kkk~ another hilarious comic thanks!

You got me there at "she should've worn my mother's pants" =))

A conservative boyfriend remark u gave there.

But guess wut, she's not very fond of holding PSH arm, she walks on her own... I guess? SJK too can be seen lately in latest wolfboy event, keeping spaces between him and pby. Just like.. 'Look, less skinship with others, I belong to you, you know'-thing ;)) *sorry can't help but to mention this. Important for chaeki toasts I guess*

Oh a late and important to be replied :P

@clarclar012 sis about NO one can replace her holy legs.

Indeed... My bad ^:)^

Queen is a cheat! She didn't tell me she gonna pull that look! If I know it earlier, I wouldn't need to work that hard to cut and paste her face onto jolie's body! Kkk~