♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest bemjerry13

fangirling and heart attach all in one!!! Minho is amazing!where can i watch the full episode of splash?!??!?!did he win? heard that he had the same score but the other actor was chosen to be the winner and so he had to make another jump then the judges gave him a perfect score....so did he win? how exactly one wins in this show?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

zee said:

jamayajuami said:

i wana see his second dive....

i wanna be his second wife..

i want both! :\">

I want to be his concubine. Gosh we're such groupies! :D

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Good morning chinggus. I wake up and see the new pics of MinSul walk together again in airport. A really good start to make my weekend, LOL :D

Have a great weekend all my chinggus ;)

Guest ravissant

I just want to clarify about the bracelet Sulli wore on "Hello Counselor" w/c has been discussed here, I think it's on page 2032 (I'm not too sure).  I noticed the same pearl bracelet on the Ceci TV vid @zee posted on page 21469633658398_c3e81352fe.jpg
Someone thought the letters spelled Minho
39305_557594690967461_72185279_n.pngBut it actually spells "The Moon" by Monday Edition as stated on the Coordi Nuna page.detail_love+me+pearl+bracelet.jpg
ctto

Archived