♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest minsulveronica01

Heellooooooo im new and today i just heard of sulhee and when i search google they seem really close and im scared haha. Can someone tell me and explain to me about sulhee?

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karolsierra

@minsulveronica01 Just to clarify your doubt :)They only have a relationship as brothers. They are so even before Sulli debuted.
"I do not know how it happened. We trust and take care of each other. But at the same time, we do not cross each other's line. When we are in front of other people, we praise each other. I think I have to do that for people That I like. "- Sulli

Let's just focus on our lovely couple MINSUL and believe in their love! 

photo.jpg

Kolasplayground.com had an article about the upcoming drama that Minho will be in. I wanted to paste the pictures that showed Minho in his doctor uniform. The link is below if one of our talented crew mates could help me out. Lol He is soooo handsome ! The First Official Cast Stills Dial Up the Interest for Medical Top Team Posted on August 31, 2013 by ockoala ice3.jpg I am not sure if these have been posted.....

Guest fangirl15

you guys are so fast!!! do you gals even sleep??? :-/
just kidding :D

anyway, love all the videos/pics/news about the lovely MinSul :x
I haven't got the chance to watch the RPPP goodbye stage yet, I'll watch that later.
I also saw some screen caps of Minho doing a "2 thumbs up"  to Sulli.
Minsullians are so talented and can be a great detective too ;)
That's what I love about Minho, he never fails to surprise me. A simple gesture to Sulli means a lot.
especially for us MinSullians, but I hope none of us will cross the line of expecting so much for them.
anyways, hope I can contribute too but as you all can see been so busy here at home...
here's a little late version of my screen cap of Sulli for CeCi.
She's on her "wedding dress" (oh my, forgive me for this... please excuse this Minsullian mom) :)) :P
730q.jpg

Guest idha9511

fangirl15

wrote:

»

you guys are so fast!!! do you gals even sleep???

:-/

just kidding

:D

anyway, love all the videos/pics/news about the lovely MinSul

:x

I haven't got the chance to watch the RPPP goodbye stage yet, I'll watch that later.

I also saw some screen caps of Minho doing a "2 thumbs up"  to Sulli.

Minsullians are so talented and can be a great detective too

;)

That's what I love about Minho, he never fails to surprise me. A simple gesture to Sulli means a lot.

especially for us MinSullians, but I hope none of us will cross the line of expecting so much for them.

anyways, hope I can contribute too but as you all can see been so busy here at home...

here's a little late version of my screen cap of Sulli for CeCi.

She's on her "wedding dress" (oh my, forgive me for this... please excuse this Minsullian mom)

:)):P

<br />

and this minsul with wedding dress

hahhahah

cr. dhecy chartchikha on facebook

Guest Johnnie Beato

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sulli, Suzy, and HyunA for Chosen for Most Alluring Facessulli-suzy-hyuna.jpg

Which female idol has the most alluring face? f(x)‘s Sullimiss A‘s Suzy, and 4Minute’HyunA were chosen by beauty experts to have the most alluring faces. 

On August 28 the show Get It Beauty” from On Style channel did a feature on makeup that allures men. The show taught viewers how to make yourself more attractive with the right makeup. On the show beauty experts stated that an alluring face is the combination of blushing pale skin, fine arched eyebrows, eyes that are long and sharp, thick rounded sides of the nose, and lips that rise up at the ends. 

The experts also chose female idols that best matched the description of an alluring face. They chose f(x)’s Sulli, miss A’s Suzy, and 4Minute’s HyunA. Interestingly enough, all three are known for their rabbit like image. Out of the three, HyunA had a 100% match to the description of an alluring face. 

Archived