BSrDc39CIAA05B7.jpg
130831 Minho at taoyuan airport. Cr: hohyuner via: yenn  
BS9WeLKCEAA7YBA.jpg:large
BS9WpBvCUAAcmYh.jpg
BS9WipPCYAESxUl.jpg
BS9WZscCUAAUcJv.jpg
BS9WUPhCAAA_kVv.jpg

Guest fangirl15

@ravissant oh I see... I also saw the video of Sulli for CeCi and I saw that bracelet too.
so it wasn't spelled M-I-N-H-O after all :(
well we all know that Sulli is the model for CeCi Mag. i guess that explains it.
thanks for posting that ;)

Guest peach20kr

trans of some Minho's interview from mini J-magazine Oct.

5d6b5457-b42b-4ef0-9d40-bac426448b66_zps

Q: It's me who's the most considerate member of shinee. Yes or No

Onew&Jonghyun&Key&Minho-Yes Taemin-No

Jonghyun: Taemin is kind of bad guy style.

Minho: I'm trying to be thoughtful.

Jonghyun: I'm considerate to only girls (laugh)    Onew: That's very important (laugh)

Q: The friendship between males and females can be formed. Yes, or No

O& J& M-Yes

Q: the girl's personality that you like, A: the gentle type like a puppy B: the whimsical type like a cat.

Minho: A               O&J&K&T-B

Minho: Oh, do you all like to be bossed around by girls?

T: I think both types are cute, but Minho, do you like a puppy-like (personality) girl?

Minho: Don't you like gentle girls? I'm anxious if she's whimsical or has gone somewhere.

Q: what if your GF said "I want to see you right now" in the middle of night?

A: go to see her even if it's possible for only ten minutes.

B: persuade her of meeting tomorrow.

O&J&K&Minho -A        T-B

Minho: Taemin, that's why you have no girl friend now. (laugh)

Taemin: But I hate to be bothered.

K: you won't go see your GF even if she's crying?

T: I can't help it. there's always tomorrow.

Minho: You're a bad boy (laugh)

T: That's not true, and it's just bothering to me.

Onew: Taemin doesn't know anything because he's not experienced in love.

Q: You tend to often get in touch with your friends or girl friend.- Yes or No

Minho &Taemin: I kind of tend not to get in touch with them so often.

Q: what if the food that your girl friend cooked was not delicious?

A: tell her straightforwardly that it's not delicious. B: eat it patiently

O &J &Minho: B

Q: who will take the leadership if you date, you or your girl friend?

J &K & Minho: it's me.

Q: which do you prefer to be listened by your girl friend, A: "It's fun of you" or B: " I can rely on you"

Minho: B

Q: what if your girl friend want to wear "pair (couple) look"?

Minho: I want to try on couple look. I'm wondering what the feeling is like because I've had no experience. let's say, we're wearing match T-shirts or shoes.

Q: if you walk on the street for a date, A: walk hand in hand B: walk in arm in arm

Minho: A, It's even better when we put our hands together in my pocket.

cr: http://noblee2pup.blog.me/20194833002

Guest minsuldaebak

I actually had my doubts about the bracelet Sulli wore on Hello Counselor before. I didn't really believe that her bracelet spelled M-I-N-H-O because even if she had a bracelet like that, she cant wear it outside because they're supposed to hide their "relationship" right? :) 
@peach20kr Thank you for the translation! :D Minho's ideal type is so consistent nowadays. Most of his answers describe Sulli ;) 

Minho: I want to try on couple look. I'm wondering what the feeling is like because I've had no experience. let's say, we're wearing match T-shirts or shoes

Minho! You silly boy. You already tried on a couple look!!! :))

tumblr_m06w44CUvq1qfxox6.jpg

6879329.jpg?514

Guest peach20kr

@xyso Thanks for the vid, and just like what you said, some parts are already seen and translated before,

Minho is talking about Tae-Joon character, his hard work for high-jump scenes and similarities and differences between him and taejoon. Sulli is talking about jae-hee character, the moment when having her hair cut, and her difficulties when shooting running scenes because of her poor running skills.

@counsel05 I really like your insightful post about patbingsoo place, yes, I can see some Minsulincidence here, too.

and based on one of recent Minho's J-magazine interviews (I don't remember which one it was)

Minho said he really enjoyed shooting TTBY with casts who were around his age, and even after drama, he still gets in touch with them and whenever there's someone's birthday, they get all together to have a birthday party. so, I'm sure there must be Sulli, too.

Btw, Minho is back to Mcing in Music Core today, and f(x) will have a good-bye stage for music core, right?

Guest Kaye Bee

Q: if you walk on the street for a date, A: walk hand in hand B: walk in arm in arm

Minho: A, It's even better when we put our hands together in my pocket.

ohmygee!! wth is wrong with me?!!! :-t did i read it right?! THEIR HANDS TOGETHER IN HIS POCKET!!!! tsk tsk tsk Minho luv, what's with that answer? :> his answers were conservative/safe but on that particular question though, there's a hint of naughtiness ;;) (or im just the one thinking naughty? :D)

ohmygee!! wth is wrong with me?!!! :-t did i read it right?! THEIR HANDS TOGETHER IN HIS POCKET!!!! tsk tsk tsk Minho luv, what's with that answer? :> his answers were conservative/safe but on that particular question though, there's a hint of naughtiness ;;) (or im just the one thinking naughty? :D)

I agree. Coz after reading it first i was thinking, if it was me, my hands would surely be groping somewhere else near his pocket (side or back) :P =)) =)) :)) OMG pervy noona attack ;)

Guest parkhyerin

peach20kr said:

Q: what if your GF said "I want to see you right now" in the middle of night?

A: go to see her even if it's possible for only ten minutes.

B: persuade her of meeting tomorrow.

O&J&K&Minho -A        T-B

Minho: Taemin, that's why you have no girl friend now. (laugh)

Q: what if the food that your girl friend cooked was not delicious?

A: tell her straightforwardly that it's not delicious. B: eat it patiently

O &J &Minho: B

Minho: I want to try on couple look. I'm wondering what the feeling is like because I've had no experience. let's say, we're wearing match T-shirts or shoes.

\\\]\

Guest bemjerry13

kayebee and counsel05......actually when I read the interview....I was like.. :\"> :-* MInho is such a sweet sweet guy.....I can already imagine them walking with Minho holding SUlli's hand inside his pocket...BUT now that you've mentioned it, I was like.. =P~ :> you naught boy, you!!!!
BTW, in one of his recent interviews in Japan, SHInee boys were asked what is that one object that he can't leave at home, he said something about a charger for his phone because according to Minho he is super addicted to playing games in his phone now, just like the other shinee members.....and here's my thought on this, I think it was kinda out of the blue when he answered charger, when i saw this I was thinking that he is in a subtle way addressing the fact that he is seen nowadays with his cellphone constantly in his hands(may be the news about him and SUlli always having their cps nowadays finally reached him) and this is yet another way of SM to stop any more people from discovering that MINSUL is actually dating. What do you think???? 
NOw, can someone please make a photoshopped picture of Minho holding SUlli's hand inside his pocket!!!! :\">

Guest peach20kr

1372489235796_zps6d459c31.jpg

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=342371

speaking of Minsul connection, as you know, Sulli said (in amazing fx) she liked Swings' songs, and Swings mentioned Sulli in his tweeter and said one of idols started to like his songs. He also said he really wanted to meet Sulli in his recent interview.

Swings also appears as one of contestants in M-net hip-hop survival program, Show Me the Money and the main mentor(judge) of the show is Korean hip-hop legend, Lee Hyun-Do.

and recently Lee Hyun-Do mentioned Minho in his interview, he said "Idols are good, too. But it'll be boring if there are only idols, and idols listen to hip hops and admire them, too. Shinee Minho asked me "Hyung, will Swings really fail(this time in the show)?" before he went to Japan last Friday night and Minho also asked me to tell only him of the result (if swings pass or not) but I didn't (laugh)....."

2013-08-31PM03-15-20_zps2bfbda1b.jpg

was Sulli influenced by someone to listen to Swings' songs or vice versa?,.

Based on this and the patbingsoo post counsel05 made, I'm sure that Minho and Sulli share a lot of each other's interests like what normal couples do,... hmmm..patbingsoo,, Swings,...

@peach20kr, thanks for sharing the news.

I believe so, too. Remember in the radio interview in CJH(?) Power Radio, Minho mentioned that he wanted to share with his girl each other's interest...I am sure that they have been constantly doing it...

When Sulli appeared in RM episode, playing soccer game with the rest of the members and PJS, I remember that she seemed to have said,"this's the first time I found soccer playing that interesting!" at the end of their game. So, when she went to cheer for Minho in Shanghai, I bet that she could come to understand why her man has been so fond of soccer!

Guest rahma_bio

F (x) in a chinese manga!!!! 
hmm..where was sulli????it's look like she was in the right side and she was still with long hair, isn't it?:PBS8i1oECAAEHiN3.jpg

[FanAcc] 130831 f(x) finished the pre-recording of Mucore goodbye stage. The girls wore yellow school uniform today cr; Kline1031

White shirt + yellow skirts (Amber - yellow pants)

[FanAcc] 130831 Other 4 unbuttoned their shirts while Amber buttoned it up and wore a yellow necktie cr; J'-'v

cr: Nye ‏@KBNye

@VALSKcom: [stream] 130831 MBC Music Core - f(x)'s #첫사랑니 (RPPP) Goodbye Stage~ at 3.55pm kst (1.55pm wib)

Link mucore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewULol7sAN0

Guest rahma_bio

130831 f (x) MuCore :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ABDYe3f--w
cr:fxgallery
f (x) at Starking preview (brodcast 6:20 PM today)

cr:SBSNOW1

Archived