• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Isha Bua Iglesias

Beautiful ppls..rumors are carried by haters,spread by fool and accepted by idiots,for sure we all here wanna see the lovely MINSUL,fuuuuhhh this two are really cutes,sweet and always make me to feel in love again and again,wish their love will come true,God has a purpose for everything but we can't predict what will happen to them in the furture we never knows only God knows,let us pray for their best,,spread the love

:-/ :x :x :x

Guest teruteru_chan

^ AHHHHHHHHHH, really really really pretty! T__________Tshe indeed looked cheerful and was all smiles there. i like the one in which she got powdered up xD HAHAH, so cute~ her skin is very good T^T i don't know how she maintains it with the amount of stress and the lack of sleep. soojung and vic were both breaking out during kcon ): 

Isha Bua said:

Beautiful ppls..rumors are carried by haters,spread by fool and accepted by idiots,for sure we all here wanna see the lovely MINSUL,fuuuuhhh this two are really cutes,sweet and always make me to feel in love again and again,wish their love will come true,God has a purpose for everything but we can't predict what will happen to them in the furture we never knows only God knows,let us pray for their best,,spread the love

:-/ :x :x :x

Another part of the WOWOW interview to Sulli and Minho. The original video was about 8 minutes long, but there were only TTBY scenes from episodes 1-5, so I record only the interview part.
@peach20kr, could you please help us with the translation (I think some parts are already seen)? Thanks =)

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jqW6nO8R48

Guest jinmin16

teruteru_chan

wrote:

»

stekatta said:

Dunno who she is but she does look similar to SHINee's stylist to me, too.

@stekatta

@jinmin16

@luckystars23

she is not SHINee's stylist. her name is sunday - a cheon sang ji hee member and a fellow SM idol. she's now a cast in the [high school musical] musical with luna and ryeowook. 

i think this picture was taken when the SM people were filming for the VCR for a SMTOWN concert a few years ago - the one in which sulli sat in a trolley pulled by minho on a bike hahah~ ^^ 

Guest bemjerry13

thanks stekatta for that vcr! I really did not know that something like that exists....I really love this thread..."ask and you shall receive!".... =))

Guest azra1430292364

I hate u so much minho.. Y u have to be so handsome, nice, sexy, charming, cute in the same time... Sulli please take care your man, someone gonna take your man from u.. And u know who.. :D

@melissachoi1 Hi there! I was wondering if you could edit your post so that it doesn't re-quote the pictures that @counsel05 posted. I don't want our thread to get a nasty-gram from the admins/mods about multi-quoting photos. Thanks so much!

Archived