• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

EjFAVTY.gif

Ssul : eh.. give me some more please (aeygo.. )
Minho : *gulp* (why she is soo damn cute. thank god this is CF, if not am going to kiss her rite here rite now. control Minho.. control) *smile and melt*
:x

Guest ravissant

hahahaha okay I know you all love the gifs but quoting 5 times in the same page??? Let's edit them okay... :D

Sorry, I'll edit it later. I'm on hp mode.

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[ENG SUB] 130416 - f(Sulli) - Making Data feat. YoonA (ver.2)

Yoona: Capture431.jpg
Sulli: 
Capture432.jpg

I can't believe Sulli said that to Yoona..
me: =)) =)) =))

cr: affxtionsg

tenzeronine said: Hey loves before I spazz about our babies new CF here is a new MinSul Interview collection post for all of you http://minsullove.blogspot.com/2013/04/minsul-interview-collection-part-ii.html all entry was compiled by @Timnat2010 for uuuusssss :)

You can also download the pdf format and read it on your kindle/kobo/stanza or any ebook/pdf apps you have on your phone/iPad :)

Ah I am late to the party again, but really, seeing this cf is like a miracle. As others have said before, it's as if we were in a MinSul-related drought, and now we are rained upon with this MinSul goodness! Really, we must have been very, very, very good passengers on this ship!

Looking at Minho and Sulli interacting here gives me ALL kinds of feels -- I feel like I am struggling a bit to express myself here! I really applaud Minho here for keeping his cool and professionalism (e.g. keeping himself from touching Sulli too much and/or smothering our girl with many, many hugs and kisses -- we all saw you swallow your Adam's apple while looking lovingly at wifey, Minho! (And yes, I know they're filming in front of a buttload of people, but I applaud him anyway!) I also applaud Sulli for not pushing hubby off the chair. (She was a bit rough, but he survived!) She might entice him a bit if she keeps up with that!

So glad to be able to spazz, even a little bit with you all here! May we witness many more MinSul moments (without them getting in trouble with their company, the media, stans, sasaengs, Shawols or Nameless) in the future. I really am still waiting for their many babies to come! *crossing fingers and toes*

Guest teruteru_chan

well, i'm late for the party too, trish. everyone here seems to have finished spazzing and left me alone D: i've repeated the cf for multiple times. i grinned like an idiot every time lol their eyes speak volume, okay? they make eye contact so much, so often! one example is trish's post above mine LOL /sigh i can't express my spazzing. blame it on my lack of vocab LOL 
i've voted for sulli on fb but there are tonnes of votes for yoona lol. 

tumblr_m646b4Tzxz1r285suo1_400.png

To expressing my feelings...

tumblr_lxyc8siurg1qg2nmmo1_500_large.jpg

MinSul, could never be expressed in words, you're our happiness...

tumblr_mlctmjI1Wo1qe8seho2_r1_500.jpg

Like usual...

tumblr_mlctmjI1Wo1qe8seho1_500.jpg

and for all support & love from all of you minsullians until now for minho and sulli..

tumblr_static_tumblr_marsmcgge61qgc5rxo1
tumblr_mau15lnm4u1ql5s0ho1_500.gif

Guest teruteru_chan

^ i'm still high on that! LOL i keep going back to the cf T_T what's wrong with me? minho's eye contact with sulli is so gentle yet playful and loving and heart-fluttering and and and and I DON'T KNOW! it just screams 'i love you babe' to sulli LOL sulli is such a bully and minho is such a pushover. 
/i need to chill/ 
anyway, minho's cut from ep2 of the neighbourhood show [can't remember the full name]

goodness, i can't believe that minho is whining. this reminds me of sulli in running man. 
off topic minseok as a dj for whoever interested in joining the choi family lol BH-U1hQCUAIHmyc.jpg

Archived