Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

stekatta

said: These two always look pretty in their pictures,

but the thing that bothers me about this particular picture is that they look annoyed with each other.

Gives off the wrong impression. I know these two are good friends, really. Is SM is really trying to cause a different kind of scandal?? hehe... ;-)

Guest Judith09

hahaha..@fizaz that's funny @counsel05 @giya for me...yhe most important thing is HE MENTIONED SULLI and The mAgazine only asked about Sulli not K Hehehe It will be dangerrous if he said SHE IS THE GIRL THAT I LOVE VERY MUCH hahaaa ...I LOVE VERY MUCH...huhuhuhu...giddy...

Guest shiningshinee22

Imagine them (SHINee) doing this with Sulli & Krystal! 
P.S. Minho's so cute here and just imagine how much cuter he would be when Sull's around. 

:\"> :x :x

Guest Judith09

huhuhu...something wrong with my tab I can't edit or click the comment icon btw...i found on naver the flirting pic is like a 2 different pics http://cfile3.uf.tistory.com/image/25122B4E50F800FB151C01. There's cut line and on canusmile i found it like this http://cfile22.uf.tistory.com/image/15122B4E50F800F9148D18 15122B4E50F800F9148D18

Guest Judith09

I can't use my office's PC and if i use my Laptop...i'm afraid i got caught again..hwehehehe So it's safe to use tab (sst i hide it on my lap) hahaha.. I think no one will show up under my table ...

fizaz said:

stekatta

said: These two always look pretty in their pictures,

but the thing that bothers me about this particular picture is that they look annoyed with each other.

Gives off the wrong impression. I know these two are good friends, really. Is SM is really trying to cause a different kind of scandal?? hehe... ;-)

Guest minsull

girls you will see RM online or  wait for sub??
know of any pagine that you can do with sub but on that day? or someone will record?? :-/ :)>- ;;)

Archived