♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest asadal

^^I'm sorry but are you daft? Heechul pretty much indirectly confirmed that they're dating, but doesn't want to probe any further. There's subtle nuances translations can leave out. Look I hate Choiza as much as anyone here, probably more so, but let's stop with the mass denial.

I was waiting for 썰전 all morning, exclusively for Heechul's revelation, hoping for a miracle. But it turned out to be a gigantic a cop-out. Honestly I'm so disappointed in Heechul. He should've protected her; right after his plane landed he should've went over to Choiza and leave him half dead. That's what a real older brother would do. Unforgivable, seducing a teen basically when you're 33. If Heechul is going to continue to act nonchalant like it doesn't concern him, I'm sure sulli94 and the others wont take this lying down. Choiza is a marked man.

Ceterum censeo delendam esse Choizarius.

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Norshahidah abd rahim

thank you @ravissant and @nilmemories 4 the wish....i really apprieciated it....^_^ All of the members from this forum hope that today is very great and awesome...always greatthank you!!!!!

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

thank for the good wishes for my birthday I am very happy to be part of this group, thanks and thank you very much  
^:)^ ^:)^ >:D< ;;)

Guest Kaye Bee

@xyso, thank you soo much for those vids! i cant believe it'll be a tear-jerker for me upon waking up this morning :) thank you!!

The nominations are in and now is the time to cast your votes for The Minsul Awards 2 here is the link:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/584800

REMINDERS:In voting for the best in video, gifs and edited photo categoryplease copy paste the link and make sure there is no space so it can be viewedand click on the DO NOT USE THE SAFE MODE
So what are you waiting for ...
VoteNow.png

The polls will close onOctober 9, 2013 at 12PM KST
p.s.
Please be reminded that those who have already won in the 1st TMA'sin a particular category can no longer be nominated in the same category,to give chance to other minsul crewmates. But they can still win in anothercategory for this year.

Guest Flor Palomino Aguilar

October 5 tomorrow is my day as the days go by so fast and my years as I said before I'm happy to be in this group with my favorite couple and I just want minsul and to be happier for me birthday I will see the beautiful  minsul drama ttby :\"> :-SS :):)

Archived