Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kooriyuki said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: thanks dearies.....;;) 
btw..i hope dat sumone translating it too..u knw wat??ive been searching utube for all their bts..
mostly didnt hav translation..so saaadd....in JGstyle i noticed junki did mention min ah's name but i HAVE NO IDEA WAT IS HE SAYING..N DAT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!
~X(

i think its time for junki to settle down seriously..i mean,look at him??he said that he is very happy at work meeting arang n others..when he is at home he is bored..to me that is the sign that he needs a life partner..someone who can control his life,someone that can make him happy and to look forward to when he's back at home....though i am not sure why he said that..is he tryg to tell min ah that he is not attached to anybody??i am beginning to read btwn the lines now...goodness me....sarang couple really gets into me!!!

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: i think its time for junki to settle down seriously..i mean,look at him??he said that he is very happy at work meeting arang n others..when he is at home he is bored..to me that is the sign that he needs a life partner..someone who can control his life,someone that can make him happy and to look forward to when he's back at home....though i am not sure why he said that..is he tryg to tell min ah that he is not attached to anybody??i am beginning to read btwn the lines now...goodness me....sarang couple really gets into me!!!

Archived