[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest luluwannagohome

o2couplelover said: luluwannagohome said:

*I think JIS is referring to the scene that he shot the last instead of the ending scene of the drama. I’m not completely sure which scene they filmed the last, but I think it’s the confession scene of OS and OY on the sofa. (TBC)

Guest mamamika

luluwannagohome said:

20130415 Jo In Sung’s message on his Daum Fan Café 인성군자[寅成君子]

Chinese trans:紫菁@insungchina.com

English trans:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Hello, everyone^^ This is Jo In Sung

Hi, everybody^^ This is Jo In Sung. It’s been a long time since I last greeted you guys. In order to concentrate on filming the drama, all my commercial shootings are postponed after the end of the drama. Only till now, I’m able to talk to you guys. Please forgive me.^^

I am always ashamed and sorry for keeping this family [fans] waiting so long for my project. I don’t know if ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ was able to ease your frustration a little~~ For the past five months, I tried my very best in the busy but warm shooting ambiance. It is my tiny wish that this drama could be a warm piece of memory in this cold winter for all of you. I read your words of encouragement and feedback on the drama in 인성군자, Jo In Sung DC, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ DC, Blue House and your precious personal blogs. They gave me so much strength.

I’m writing this message to make a final conclusion for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ and Oh Soo. I’ll forever treasure the lovely days I shared with you through ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’. Thank you.^^ -Jo In Sung-

P.S. I’m happy now. That’s enough. (Oh Soo’s narration..)

additional link: http://cafe.daum.net/foreverinsung  인성군자

Guest mamamika

In the interview he said he begged writer Noh to add more episodes, so why didn't she consider it when many things they could do to clearify the ending like how Soo survives, some bad things should happen to Kim and Sora, Soo schould visit Moo Chul who save their lifes to thank him, after all the viewer desearves to see Soo and Young happily live together as couple after all this mess, how Young sees the world with her eyes. This Writer did so well till the 15. Episode, but why is she so stuborn at the last and makes the blurry ending not perfect. Why?

I begged Writer Noh to write a few more episodes and I promised I would do much better.  -  JIS

This is really touching. JIS has already put in a superb performance in TWTWB and he's still looking to scale new heights by adding some episodes. Admirable.

Of course as TWTWB fans, I figure we would love to have a more complete ending after Youngie recovered her eyesight partially and Oh Soo was given another chance to live decently with Oh Young cos that scene was less than 5 mins at the end during the eye contact which I felt was so crucial to the story.  Nothing was shown about how Oh Soo recovered too. Youngie wanted to walk for 24 hours and eat by herself. It would be great to see her doing those first thing after recovery of her eyesight.

I felt that the story was really good at the start till ep 13 when things start to be rushed and screentime was unevenly allocated, kinda losing sight of the key issues like Youngie's operation screentime was cursory, which incidentally, was so important as her eyes and brain tumour were emphasised so much in the earlier parts. So it was kinda disappointing that there was no emphasis given on the operation and recovery process for Youngie and Oh Soo's recovery from being stabbed too,  which would have added more suspense and touching moments for Oh Soo and Youngie and Lawyer Jang and Sec Wang. JS and HS could have come in and make their peace with Youngie during those moments too. So in a way, JIS was right that a few more ep might have put a more insightful ending to this wonderful drama.

In any case, TWTWB is sweeping across Asia like a tornedo leaving behind a blaze of beautiful memories that will be etched deeply in our minds for a long time, for its awesome chemistry between its beautiful leads, JIS & SHK,  wonderful supporting cast KB & JEJ and its beautiful plot and amazing cinematography. Most importantly, the actors had an exhausting but wonderful journey with each other and that's pretty important to us- that they were there for each other in this energy-sapping drama. :)

I know it's gonna be hard to really find another amazing drama like this. I'm still surrounded by the TWTWB halo effect that refuses to go off so soon. :)

*Peace & Love*

:-* :x :x :-*

Guest dark19

mamamika said: luluwannagohome said:

20130415 Jo In Sung’s message on his Daum Fan Café 인성군자[寅成君子]

Chinese trans:紫菁@insungchina.com

English trans:luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Hello, everyone^^ This is Jo In Sung

Hi, everybody^^ This is Jo In Sung. It’s been a long time since I last greeted you guys. In order to concentrate on filming the drama, all my commercial shootings are postponed after the end of the drama. Only till now, I’m able to talk to you guys. Please forgive me.^^

I am always ashamed and sorry for keeping this family [fans] waiting so long for my project. I don’t know if ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ was able to ease your frustration a little~~ For the past five months, I tried my very best in the busy but warm shooting ambiance. It is my tiny wish that this drama could be a warm piece of memory in this cold winter for all of you. I read your words of encouragement and feedback on the drama in 인성군자, Jo In Sung DC, ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ DC, Blue House and your precious personal blogs. They gave me so much strength.

I’m writing this message to make a final conclusion for ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ and Oh Soo. I’ll forever treasure the lovely days I shared with you through ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’. Thank you.^^ -Jo In Sung-

P.S. I’m happy now. That’s enough. (Oh Soo’s narration..)

additional link: http://cafe.daum.net/foreverinsung  인성군자

Guest dark19

:-O  OMO ....  I feel like dying.
                        =P~ 8-}

tumblr_ml14qsly4Q1s0eo7uo1_500.gif
OS with that killer smile .. I will allow myself to lie and say you're my false brother would give you all my money and more, lol
but one little exchange scene in episode 13 cabin in the woods we'll play Little Red Riding Hood and I would be the wolf. 
>:)hahahahaha (sorry is lack of sleep.)  @-)

hi everyone.. im enjoying the yummy potato2 soup kiss now.. from previous page posted by dandelion .. the flipped one..  i keep watching it over and over again.
ohooohooo.. i wish i could flip my lappy to see from another angle.. just to make it sure JIS enjoy SHK's potato taste lips.. and SHK enjoy JIS's  :-*
these scene make me want to be an actress so bad.. 
8-> 8-> X_X
omo omoo.. @wangnyeo will praying hard for my marriage again.. she's so sweet..don't worry @wangnyeo.. JIS, Oh Soo only in my dream/kdramaland :)>-
I'm very happy to know there's some people somewhere have the same taste, opinion with me.. I count you all as my best friend in kdramaland >:D< :-*

Guest hanena21

Heheh

교갤에서 종방연 사진 퍼왔어 수, 영이, 진성이교갤에서 종방연 사진 퍼왔어 수, 영이, 진성이

She's so good at hiding!!

they even wearing almost the same style outfit (same color different tone)..is that a couple look???

:-?

[Exclusive Giveaways]

Hey fans of “That Winter, The Wind Blows”,

Cable channel ONE has teamed up with Soompi once again to giveaway these awesome collectibles that comprises:

• A1-size posters
  • Cushions
  • Snowflake notepads

90345053475508656747690.jpg

To become one of the lucky fans winning these collectibles, all you have to do is:

Post in the drama thread! Although the drama has ended, please continue to share your favorite photos/screencaps, give your opinion about the episodes, or just talk about why you love this drama so much!

Whatever you have to share with the Soompi drama community, post it and you will be entered to win these collectibles. We will judge by quality, so post thoughtfully!

Winners will be selected every other day. This giveaway will run until the collectibles have run out! 

About ONE

Soompiers in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore may now catch “That Winter, The Wind Blows” on ONE, airing just 4 weeks from Korea's telecast, with subtitles in your language!

- New Episodes every Wed & Thu at 8.55pm

- Catch it on: Singapore - StarHub Ch 823 and SingTel mio TV Ch 513 Malaysia - Astro Ch 393 Indonesia - Indovision Ch 164, Groovia TV Ch 507.

Like ONE on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ONEtvasia) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/ONEtvasia) for more channel updates and giveaways.