[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I am grinning and laughing like crazy here after watching all your recent post!!Thank you to all crazy but beautiful 02 lovers!:-bd :-bd @-) @-).I will be one happy lady tonight at work.:)) :))I wish I could all give you a hug!<3<3 and xoxo!Let us cont. our winter blowing until our 02 couple end at each others arms.
[-O< [-O< [-O<.It so windy here in SF....TWTWB is here!!

Guest OreoVampire

hehe just saw that funny moments of O2 couple.. I was sad, a bit Ok now, you make my day @freshspring gumawo !  that giddy feelings come back again >:D<

eerrr @sunshine4ever ... emm i'll tell you later X_X

Ok ..no need lunch...let's go back to my sit and watch episode 16 ..yeahhh

tumblr_ml9qgb5muP1qm2vwwo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mio82yAOgs1qa9rcgo2_500.gif

tumblr_mla5o6kZfm1qa063ro1_500.jpgtumblr_mlblfxmSRB1r5jhc4o1_500.jpg

Guest shey428

:x :x :x loved the way JIS put his hand to SHK legs and also how SHK hold on JIS shoulder as well i ship them hard.... please more BTS please ... still can't get over !!

JIS likes touching SHK thighs? Hihi.. and i guess SHK approves it.. This is the 2nd bts i saw that they're like this.. The 1st was when they are reading a script that was on SHK's thigh while both of them sits..

Also with the holding hands gestures.. Reading one script.. While in the snow, creating a snowman.. Ahihihi..

(Me and mt playful mind) :D

freshspring said: id="watch-headline-title"Memorable moments of O2 couple that you want to see   ;)

( BTS and interview)

I can't upload this video on youtube, it's deleted immediately. So I have just upload it on dailymotion. Please tell me if you know how to display the video screen of videos on dailymotion here. Thanks dears so much  ^:)^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz1mq9_memorable-moments-of-o2-couple-that-you-want-to-see_shortfilms#.UWzE-UppmVU

New sweet BTS starts at 9:28

Some gifs of that BTS: :x :x :x

164201395716638.gif

164201395617600.gif

And Lovely Moments :x :*

164201395845468.gif

164201395358797.gif

Jo In Sung and Song Hye-kyo, the first half of male and female actors Popularity 1
‘그겨울’의 힘…조인성·송혜교, 상반기 남여 배우 인기도 1위

Public opinion surveys in the 6th, Jo In Sung won the support of 24.8%, Song Hye Kyo won the support of 25.8%, respectively Through the winter wind blowing in the high ratings and a topic of popular harvest.
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=143&aid=0002111078

2013-04-16 13:49 KST
130131_phsa21_59_20130416134901.jpg

Guest dark19

HAHAHA  \:D/    These are JIS-SHK playing. I have not seen for OS-OY.

tumblr_mjg72flG8T1r8sro0o1_500.gif
tumblr_mjg72flG8T1r8sro0o3_500.gif

Poor JIS O:-)  (lol) SHK Direct gave head but even laughs.  :x (to what I call the power of love.)  hahaha

\:D/ :P

“It’s okay not to be okay. It’s okay to be scared. It’s okay to cry. If people had said that to me, I probably would’ve cried a day or two and been fine. Maybe because I didn’t get to cry then. Even now, when I think about it, the tears keep on coming out.” 

@KyoRean, @sunshine4ever    The quotes were actually said by Oh Young at the MT (Episode 7) - One of my fav parts - touching!

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung “My desire for drama in the past 8 years. ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ allows me to make a comeback”

Chinese translation: Emily-kim@insungchina.com

English translation: luluwannagohome@soompi.com

Please take with full credit.

In this extremely freezing winter, we are absolutely allowed to say ‘We are warm because of him.’ – actor Jo In Sung has been way too awesome. Jo In Sung hasn’t appeared in any drama for the past 8 years after SBS drama ‘Spring Day’ in 2005. He entered the military after the movie ‘A Frozen Flower’ in 2008. After much deliberation, he made a magnificent comeback with ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, a drama written by Noh Hee Kyun and directed by Kim Kyu Tae.

After the drama ended with tremendous success, I met Jo In Sung in a hotel in Seoul. I was not able to see the Jo In Sung who steals viewers’ hearts with his sentimental tears and stares. He greeted me as if we were meeting in his house, “Hi. You must be tired from the long travel.”

-“After the success of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, I have a sense of security for moving on to my next project.”

Writer Noh’s power was shown when the casting started. People raised their curiosity and expectation for the drama when the rumor of Jo In Sung starring was spread. For all the fans who have been waiting anxiously for his comeback project, they had their long-felt wish satisfied. And relevant personnel in broadcast stations were keen to see how Jo In Sung solidifies his footing once again. Jo In Sung mentioned before the airing of the drama that he didn’t want people to think of it as his returning project, but his next project.

The Jo In Sung I met that day was different from the one when the episode 1 was aired. When asked about his feeling about ending the filming, he said, “There are a lot of feelings, but the first one is ‘fortunate’. I had the sense of security for moving on to my next project even before the drama was aired. I always cry when I called Writer Noh after the drama ended.”

I asked him if his desire for acting caused by his hiatus in drama was fully satisfied during ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, he honestly answered, “Of course, playing Oh Soo consumed a lot of my energy. It is a stable project, but I have many difficult scenes which made the journey hard for me. I was puzzled that in what way the writer is so confident in me that she wrote all those scenes for me? But after the end of the drama, my desire for acting in the 8-year hiatus in drama is completely satisfied.”

-“Working with Song Hye Kyo, satisfaction for being 100% in harmony.

After the end of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, Song Hye Kyo said, “It was due to Jo In Sung’s awesome acting that I was able to finish the drama smoothly.” Jo In Sung replied, “Song Hye Kyo is the type of person who gives all the credits to others though she excels. We both clearly know that my acting appears to be outstanding because of her prominent acting. Hye Kyo did what she needed to do, and I did what I was required to do. We are in the best mood when we cooperated well and care for each other. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever meet a project that can give me such feeling.” Jo In Sung kept complimenting Song Hye Kyo during this question.

But in the drama, asides from their cooperation in acting, he suffered some problems with his physical stamina, as he had to carry and piggyback the blind Oh Young. When he was asked ‘Did you feel tired when you piggyback Song Hye Kyo?’ He answered with a serious tone, “My hands trembled during the following meal.” “There is a scene in episode 3 where I have to save Song Hye Kyo from the water. I thought I just needed to go in there and carried her out. But the river bed was so sandy that I kept getting stuck in the sand.” 

“I kneeled down once I got out of the water, and I felt ‘Oh, I can’t do it.’ You may think that we shot the following scenes on the riverbank segment by segment. Actually I still needed to carry her the entire time. When Hye Kyo said, ‘Let me touch my oppa’s face.’ I was completed exhausted, my arms kept lowering down, and I slide out of the camera frame as well. So I said I couldn’t do it anymore. It’s not because of Hye Kyo. She’s so light-weighted. It’s my own physical strength that failed me.” He kept making small jokes and carrying bright smiles.

-“Oh Soo Fever? I think everyone is pitying him because he loves a woman so much.” 

That winter, here comes Jo In Sung. And ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ becomes Jo In Sung’s best work. His character, Oh Soo, if was not accurately portrayed, may appear to have an overly strong conman image, and the wicked action of him taking advantage of a blind woman for money may be magnified as well. However, with his perfect emotional control, Oh Soo turned into an affectionate man at the latter part of the drama. And his sentimental narrations brought out the best effects.

When asked about ‘Oh Soo Fever, he smiled and said, “Maybe people found him pitiful. He put himself so lowly for loving a woman. Even Moon Chul said, ‘There is still love.’ Oh Soo has a line, ‘both condescendence and boasting don’t work for love.’ If Oh Soo wanted to boast about his love for Young, he wouldn’t do these many for her. He kneeled and begged Moon Chul to save Young, and got hit when bringing her to the hospital. He wasn’t doing all of those for condescendence and boasting. He expressed a love that is so sad and sweet, so everyone likes it so much.”

When discussed about Oh Young played by Song Hye Kyo and ‘Oh Young Fever’, Jo In Sung replied, “Of course, Hye Kyo is a goddess.” Expressing his care for his co-star. “Female viewers don’t feel jealous of her, but react with ‘How can she be so beautiful?’ Being a great actress of our country, she is so loved and expected by everyone to be even a better actress.”

When we asked Jo In Sung, who felt fortunate that his acting is well-received, that how many points he would love to give to Oh Soo, he asked back, “I don’t know my points, how many should I have?” he continued, “I started the drama with feeling my acting was bad. But after the end, I felt fortunate. I think I started and ended well. Otherwise, I would be ashamed of myself when being interviewed. It’s been a long time since my last piece of work. I’m really happy that the drama ended well, and I’m able to sit here and discuss it with you.”

Jo In Sung added, “Before the drama, I felt loads of burden due to some rumors. Especially the one saying ‘his face changed after his military discharge’. I wondered a lot because I’m still me. How can it be different? But I’m greatly comforted through working with Writer Noh, Director Kim, Song Hye Kyo and many others in this drama.”

During this interview, Jo In Sung displayed an image different from Oh Soo, a real Jo In Sung. He approved his hard work, and reminded himself the care he received from others. Now, after his long hiatus, Jo In Sung, as an actor, is starting the second act of his career.

Now they who watch twtwb because of me.. keep asking me what other best drama i've watch.. and i've told them this the best ever one for me.. you can go find by yourself.. ive busy with this thread =))

And i have two people in my bbm contact ask about twtwb today.. they plan to watch that but afraid for the sad ending.. ive told them.. you can ask me everythin bout twtwb, jo in sung or song hye kyo to me.. do not trust anybody else [-X

@shey428.. Agree lets keep dreaming .. I'm ok with all genre As long is a happy endings

:-h all winds blowers.. ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᵧₒᵤ. For make this thread always awesome..

:-h haters.. So •̃Šõяяy I'm still here n in love with O2 n is epsd 10 in S One now.. And I believe one of the nation tv stat will buy it.. Coz kdrama which starring by Hye Kyo is the most bought here.. She got at least 4 dramas, and full house still the among the most reruns kdrama of all times ..almost every years here since 2004..

SHK .. Fighting. ..(ง'̀⌣'́)ง