[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest dark19

monchoo said: Hi Chingus,

Sorry to dampen the HE mood but just read from Baidu that the ending is only scheduled to film by next week 3 days before Wednesday. The crew somehow told all audiences to stop predict the finale as only 4 ppl has the Finale script. They are PD Noh, Director Kim, SHK and JIS.

Lets pray hard for a very very truly Happy ending for our O2 couple then!!
^:)^

monchoo said: Hi Chingus,

Sorry to dampen the HE mood but just read from Baidu that the ending is only scheduled to film by next week 3 days before Wednesday. The crew somehow told all audiences to stop predict the finale as only 4 ppl has the Finale script. They are PD Noh, Director Kim, SHK and JIS.

Lets pray hard for a very very truly Happy ending for our O2 couple then!!
^:)^

Guest jjsweeter0211

A little bit random ^^Just want to share some  pictures of Song Hye Kyo with PD Kim and Writer Noh ~
tae.jpgpyo.jpgjang.jpgson.jpgno.jpg201321381413za9tseo_T5_39657.jpg

and it's my favourite pic of our O2 couple from the press conference :x
cho.jpg

cr pics to original source

Guest sunshine4ever

I finally got a chance to watch episode 13. Oh my gosh....it was so good...I totally understood why it got high rating. I think episode 12, Oh Soo's rage towards the doctor and SW really got the people to watch also because they wanted to know what's going on?

I just have a question and I'm very sorry if it was asked, but by any chance Oh Young got jealous and mad when she heard from So Ra? Because So Ra was telling Young to tell Soo to meet her in Italy where they first met? Could it be that Young got mad because she thought that Soo needed that 7.8 billion won and then after that have vacation with So Ra since he told her he would leave for Italy? What the?

Anyway, for me I just felt like Young was testing Soo (not sure if it's true) when she took him to the camping/lodge place. I seriously think so because she even counted the hours he left. Maybe she didn't mind whether or not she's living anymore. I mean she even gave away all the money to charity, too, in her will and broke up with MH. She even went and do the one thing with SW. So I personally think she really was risking herself...for her it was this is it or something trip with Soo.

But I bet she wouldn't think of it this far...maybe she didn't think that he would piggy-back her all the way to the place (his willingness/courage)...she was so smart to think that she needed wood while he went to get food for her....and then she even watched the time it took for him to come back...but at the same time I felt a bit eerie because if she was really thinking that then could it mean that she would be totally okay going there to die if that was it for her? (Sorry for my dark thoughts here). If he really abandoned her, how could she get out of that camping place? Gosh, that must be a crazy and adventurous trip for Young, but for me it looked like before she went into that house she set up everything. She even gave SW what she wanted...wearing wedding dress SW wanted and took picture with her.

(and by the way I love their conversations about Winter and Spring and how he told her that the winter was warmer because of her presence in his life, but she was mad at him so she said it was cold in her winter...haha..that's what he got for being a liar to her...)

Anyway, I think what Young wanted to see is how totally a liar he was and how totally bad Soo was, but it turned out that he was a good man after all....he admitted his wrong in front of her, cooked for her, piggy-backed her, chopped the wood as she wanted, and said that after he met her he had finally started to live a life of a man and actually had a dream of being someone else other than being a gambler/con man. So I guess that meant that before when he met Hee Joo he was already a con man/gambler? Was that why he hated to see his son/daughter born? What if the child turned out to be like him? Living a life of poverty? I think he became a gambler because he was poor, right? It seemed like it to me.

I can't help but love Ji Sung and his lines at the beginning of episode 13 when he met Soo and was packing his stuffs. He really treated Soo like a brother so I guess Soo was not alone or lonely after all. Oh Soo does have JS and JS's family.

Okay, I'm thinking Young will think twice about it though because throughout episode 13 was full of Young's anger and madness towards Soo even though it was dormant, but I just love how towards the end of episode 13, she said he got her well.  I am not too sure what she meant by that, but she couldn't stay angry at him though because she thought he would continue to lie further about how pitiful his life is and such...but he stopped there and just said that he knew he hurt her. I'm really hoping to see what their relationship will turn out to be right now because I'm thinking that Young would have figured it out already whether this con artist was really a good man or not based on his behaviors. I mean he didn't even know that she changed her will, so if he ended up really letting her die in that house/camping place, then he could still get plenty of $$$$ and then from there leave for Italy, but he didn't! He showed up after 3 hours and 1/2 just to cook for her and got scoled/slapped and got splashed with water, hahaha...

Anyway, this is going to be funny...by the way...I was scared that Young would get really mad at Soo and I have to say I felt Young & Soo's pain in episode 13, but towards the end of episode 13, the ending scene seemed to help ease all of it because they finally had a good confrontational moment together. I couldn't figure out if he say things to her and comes to her to ask for her forgiveness would make the plot attractive, but thanks to Writer Noh things went awesomely well. I just think that if Young was not really blind herself, Soo would have been dead in her hands, hahahahaha..jk...(well cuz he's smart, but she's also so smart...I know some of you had said before and I said it, too, that this drama seemed to be talking about Soo's life, but I think Young's a very important lady of the show, too. I love her wit in dealing with Soo and other people.)

Guest malou1310

The Top Singers, Idols and Actors who picked Song Hye Kyo as their Ideal Type”

1. Seung Ri of “Big Bang" - “Song Hye Kyo noona is my ideal type of entertainer"

(Seung Ri even requested for the contact number of Hye Kyo from the reporter who had just met up with her.)

2. Shin Dong of “Super Junior”-"I thought of the perfect example in Korea! Cute face and glamorous body, the mysterious charmer actress Song Hye Gyo. I want to film 'We Got Married' with her."

(Group Super Junior's member Shindong who had always said that his ideal type is “cute & sexy”, chose Song Hye Kyo as the female celebrity he wants to film “We Got Married” with.)

3. Chonan Gang’s (Tsuyoshi Kusanagi) - Japanese idol group SMAP’s member comments on wanting to appear on season 5 of MBC We Got Married with Song Hye Kyo.

(He appeared on MBC Golden Fishery with host Kang Ho Dong. In one part, he whispered to Kang Ho Dong the name of the person with whom he would like to appear on We Got Married.

Kang Ho Dong said, “She is such a beautiful person” , “I wish Song Hye Kyo and you [Chonan Gang] eternal love.”

4. John Park – ex-American Idol Singer; He sang a duet with SHK “SWITCH”-Laniege

I met with Song Hye Kyo to film a duet scene for an advertisement. It was an honor. She is an actress that I’ve always liked”. “She was very good-natured and kind. I was so thankful because even though I’m just a rookie singer, she treated me so warmly“.

Before ending the interview, he said Song Hye Kyo is a goddess. Even her voice is pretty“.

5. Ji Chang Wook – popular Korean actor who starred on the hit drama “Smile Donghae)

After selecting Song Hye Gyo over SNSD's Yoona, he explained, “My ideal woman would be someone who can make me feel comfortable, has a sense of humor similar to my own, and can hold interesting conversations. I think I fancy the cutesy type.”

6. Lee Min Ho – Top actor who starred in big hits like Boys Over Flowers City Hunter-

"Even after the report of her relationship, my ideal type is still the same as before, Song Hye Kyo,". (He said this being sure to clarify that even after the report of her relationship with Hyun Bin, it won't change him being a fan of Song Hye Kyo.)

He has also previously mentioned in a tv interview that actress Song Hye Kyo is his ideal type. "Since I was young, I've been a fan of Song Hye Kyo sshi, so it's not likely that my ideal type will change."

7. Song Seung Heon – co star in Autumn in My Heart, top Korean Wave actor

I’ve worked with a lot of actresses, but Song Hye Gyo and Kim Tae Hee are closest to my ideal type.

(SSH answer drew a lot of attention because he had also named Song Hye Gyo as his ideal type in the past as well. At the time, he said, “I like girls who have an innocent and cute image.”)

8. Hyun Bin – ex(?) lover, future (h_ _ b _ _ _)  (peace to the non HB fans!)

My job as an actor requires a lot of irregular working hours and time spent away from home. So I want to date someone who understands my working conditions.” The reporter followed up by asking if Hye Kyo was close to that ideal type, and Hyun Bin replied, “Yes, I would say so.”

9. Jo In Sung – Top Actor and current co star of SHK on “That Winter The Wind Blows”

Song Hye Kyo is so pretty that there is no editing going on for the film that captures her.” “... I hope there is no misunderstanding regarding this process.”

JIS even added “ To be able to work with a top actress like Song Hye Gyo is such an honor. If you thought my acting was great, I’d tell you it’s because of Song Hye Gyo that it even turned out that way.
--------------------------------------
I know that there are still a lot of actors, idols, singers,composers, hosts, athletes, comedians out there who admires Kyo and even see her as their ideal type. Who can blame them when our girl got it all – Natural but Enchanting Beauty, Amazing Acting Talent and a Genuine & Pure Heart.  THANKS TO @DEABORJ

sunshine4ever said: I finally got a chance to watch episode 13. Oh my gosh....it was so good...I totally understood why it got high rating. I think episode 12, Oh Soo's rage towards the doctor and SW really got the people to watch also because they wanted to know what's going on?

But I bet she wouldn't think of it this far...maybe she didn't think that he would piggy-back her all the way to the place (his willingness/courage)...she was so smart to think that she needed wood while he went to get food for her....and then she even watched the time it took for him to come back...but at the same time I felt a bit eerie because if she was really thinking that then could it mean that she would be totally okay going there to die if that was it for her? (Sorry for my dark thoughts here). If he really abandoned her, how could she get out of that camping place? Gosh, that must be a crazy and adventurous trip for Young, but for me it looked like before she went into that house she set up everything. She even gave SW what she wanted...wearing wedding dress SW wanted and took picture with her.

I guess i am  the few here whom think OY completely believe in OS when taking him away to lodge place. I don't ever think she tests him in any way, i think she wanted to confront him and to hear his excuses because she loves him. We all know how much OS loves OY, and i am sure Oy knows it as well, her senses sure know that his love is genuine, but his lies also cause her pains. I don't expect her to forgive him right once, cos everything need times to digest and to heal. AT the preview, she said "you deceiving me was not something to feel guilty about" (@ Softy) , i believe it says it all.

Ah, only Tuesday..sighs

Guest sunshine4ever

ZarraJae said: @sunshine4ever Sorry to cut your post but I just wanted to say that I too had dark thoughts when I realised that she deliberately changed her will, broke her engagement etc and in fact settled everything first before going to the woods with OS. The walk in the woods was actually a bit worrying and scary at the same time. I thought that she was maybe going to kill him and herself with the pill, ala Romeo & Juliet style. Thank goodness that did not happen.  :D

@malou1310: you forgot Hongstar from FTIsland..The boy mention Song Hye Gyo countless times..but couldn't blame you, lots of admirers mention Kyo so its hard to keep up...
8. Hyun Bin – ex(?) lover, future (h_ _ b _ _ _)  (peace to the non HB fans!)
Additional: He said everything about her is so pretty.. :\"> (Argh!So why did you broke up??----Argh!Why do I suddenly feel bad for Oh Soo after saying that? Have I jumped ship?? :-/ )
@sunshineforever: I also love the cabin scene. Minus the confrontation scene, I feel like the writer showed us a glimpse of how 02 couple can be if they are together..Oh Young can have Oh Soo wrap around her finger. keke..After carrying her for a long walk and letting him chop woods, she sent her the same distance to walk to get food then when he arrives he cooks for her.... Oh my! Minus the con, I would really want a bf like that..One JIS right here, please!! :)) Love love a man who can be so obedient for a girl he loves. I also like how our heroine is so witty as what you said. I was so fed up before how a heroine in a drama could be so annoyingly dumb and love how this drama is different from that. Yeah, she is blind but don't take her as such because she can have you wrap around her finger. Love the last episode where Youngie seem to take matters in her own hand....You go girl! \m/

Guest deaborj

Thanks malou1310 for reposting. I really appreciate it. :-) and thanks as well to those who liked it. :-) It inspires me a lot to do better :-) Happy Holy Week Everyone!" :-)