[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

yanglove

wrote:

»

Currently, the cast and crew of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" are in the process of filming the 13th to 15th episodes. Director Kim Kyu Tae stated, "I think we will be done with everything about two days before the last episode is about to air. However, there will be an epilogue scene in the last episode. I think the script for this will be released right before the episode airs."Lastly, he mentioned, "You can expect great things since the love story between the two main characters have officially started. We want  to keep breaking a lot of hearts in the future."<br />

* Let us brace ourselves for a sad ending.

After watching episode11 and the preview for episode 12, I think oh soo will try to commit suicide to donate his eyes to OS. That's why SW pulled him angrily and he said "aren't we all doing this for OY". When SW said "money is something we handle", I strongly believe she will help to pay the money and prevent oh soo from leaving OY. I think this time, SW will be the one pleading him not to leave. And contrary to the main line theory, I think SW loves OY sincerely and she begins to approve OS because she can feel his real love for OY. I still believe we will have a happy ending, not exactly one with kids running about calling OS daddy and OY mummy but a happy closure.

God knows how much I want this drama to have a happy ending, with both Oh Soo and Oh Young alive! However, I'm fine with them dying, for as long as they die together on each other's arms. I don't want both of them to die SEPARATELY or just one of them. It will be devastating and heartbreaking!  =((  :((

Guest charliew

I believe in Miracle, I believe in Fairy Tales, I believe in Love at First Sight, I believe in woman was made from the rib of man and I believe in Happy Ending  :x So I will not very happy if they're both die in the end. One Romeo and Juliet is more than enough for me :((Please dont break my heart  =(( :((

Guest OreoVampire

It's getting hot in here.. someone is so upset .. after gambling, fighting, hurting and too many skin-ships scenes, I thought we deserved happy ending.
All i can hope now, they both die and live happily ever after somewhere out there :((

slap.gifslap2.gifbastard.gif

I dont get the logic for making it sad ending. This drama is supposed to be about finding love, reasons to live, and everything about being alive. If they make it sad ending in the name of melodrama, then it will be totally unfair for all the characters.

Guest monkie2804

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but could anyone please kindly let me know which phone they are using in this drama? I believe all of them are using the same model, just different colors right?

Guest ohayyo

wlst said: bunbun2391 said: @wlst: i agree babe \m/ he looks so good n hot n sexy even when sleeping =P~ looking back at our real brothers. they r just ugly ducks compare to this man   [-( my mood turns bad when thinking about my brother's swollen face while he's sleeping  =))

Guest hitaruchan

magnolia said: Hi, just wanna share these articles. Enjoy... ^^

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both;" align="right""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Expected Finale, Life or Death

SBS "That Winter, The Wind Blows" will the ending be similar to the original story?

Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) set his mind on death and Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) is hopeful about life for the first time in her life. Oh Soo kisses her on the lips and Oh Young gets jealous when another woman appears in the picture.

There are currently 5 episodes remaining. Everybody in the drama basically knows everything about Oh Soo except Oh Young and there are only two weeks left until Jo Moo Cheol's (Kim Tae Woo) requested deadline. As the end is approaching, viewers are anxious to find out the fate of Oh Young and Oh Soo.

** Just like the Original, Oh Young Lives and Oh Soo Dies?

The first thing that comes to mind is the death of Oh Soo. "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is based on the Japanese drama "I Don't' Need Love" and appeared to have an almost identical story. Therefore it would be logical to predict that "That Winter, The Wind Blows" will have the same ending as the original story.

However, it doesn't seem like Oh Soo will die from the same reason he died from in the original story. It will probably be more dramatic. Currently, Oh Soo is thinking of sacrificing his own life in order to save Oh Young. Of course, Oh Young's brain tumor is not curable and surgery won't improve her life or her sight.

One possibility is Oh Soo giving her his own eyes. Oh Soo wants to give Oh Young the gift of sight before she passes away. Since he is already set on death, he may actually give her his eyes. We can expect a dramatic story where Oh Young receives Oh Soo's eyes and later finding out everything about him. Feeling responsible, she becomes more passionate for life and endures through painful chemotherapy to hang on to her life.

** Heart Wrenching Tragedy

Another ending could show both Oh Young and Oh Soo dying. From concluding from everything, this seems to be the most likely finale.

If Oh Soo cannot avoid death, the most important thing to him is Oh Young. If Oh Young wants to live, she must endure though chemotherapy and several surgeries, not to mention surgery for her eyes. Even a highly respected doctor has said that Oh Young's case is hopeless, which makes us believe that her fate is already set.

If they both die at the end, what kind of ending will this drama be? It will be the greatest gift for Oh Young if she could see Oh Soo with her own eyes before she dies but it really wouldn't matter even if she didn't. Whether this will be the case or not, there will definitely be a sad ending that will break a lot of hearts.

** Happy Ending

The last possible ending is a happy ending. It is actually what the viewers are hoping for. At a press conference on March 14, Song Hye Kyo revealed, "I think I'll remember this drama for a long time because of the sad ending but sometimes I feel, 'they've been through so much already, there must be a happy scene somewhere' and really feel that the ending should be a happy ending." This means that a happy ending is not completely impossible.

Jo In Sung also stated, "How about the drama has an ending where Oh Soo and Oh Young were not actually humans?" and make people even more curious.

Regardless of what the finale will contain, it will be remembered for a very long time.

full credit to kdramastars.com  Visit the site if you want to know more about "That Winter" articles...they're really up to date. 

Guest kikay14

@hitaruchan  I keep repeating this and I think that the article is mistranslated.  The original actually has a happy ending,  the k-movie has kinda open ended ending and I will believe that we will have a happy ending :-*, like what @yosira said, everything that has happened in this drama will not serve it's purpose if we have a sad ending.  I

I some how found comforting to know that this drama is penned by the 'padam padam' writer.  It sort of rang a bell' date=' the colour scheme, the unique lyricism that surrounds every single take.  The way the characters are forever stuck in the concept of death, being pawns on a  chess board seemingly controlled by others.  I still hope this time both are 'saved' like the padam couple were through fandom support...[/quote']

I agree with you. Honestly i'm kinda hoping that we'll have a happy ending based on padam padam,where the original ending was jung woo sung's kang chil would die but eventually writer noh realized that she can't kill him so she agonized over it and decided to have a more "leave it to the audience" ending, which is a what jung woo sung and the pd kim preferred from the start.

But then writer noh might...

We believe in writer noh and pd kim...:)

Regarding the eng sub of the interview, I think NHK is 'she' not 'he'. I don't know, it maybe because my English is so bad that I have interpreted a lot of articles differently.

Opps, I'm at the top of the page.
After re watching episode 10, now I understand why OY called him 나쁜 남자 when OS tried to leave her (yeah, I did not have enough patient when I watched it for the first time).

About the story so far, I hope they can reveal OS's true identity as soon as possible. To be honest, I'm tired of the 'I know you' scenes since episode 10. I hope OY hears it from OS, so she can confront his motives directly (err... I forget she knows his motive).

Guest hitaruchan

kikay14 said: @hitaruchan  I keep repeating this and I think that the article is mistranslated.  The original actually has a happy ending,  the k-movie has kinda open ended ending and I will believe that we will have a happy ending :-*, like what @yosira said, everything that has happened in this drama will not serve it's purpose if we have a sad ending.  I