[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest brokenmachine

Really enjoyed looking at JIS's face/acting, thanks @jjsweeter0211!
So im back at this thread wanting to speculate about SW!!
I personally don't think she is Soo's mum. I think the dramatic moment of her checking up Soo's school record is purely just her confirmation of Soo's real identity. And Soo has seen his mum once before when she gave him money, I think he would recognise her again if he saw her. 
As for her being Youngie's real mum...it's a possibility, I don't think so but some things do point to it...
For a fact we know she definitely want Youngie alive, and seems genuine when she was crying in the car with Lawyer Jang when she found out Youngie's in honspital. 
So I think there is more to it than just money and power she is in it for. Unless she really is so low that she is miserable because if Youngie dies she will have nothing?
There just don't seems to be any reasonable justifications for all her actions and words. She says she's the most loyal person to Youngie's dad yet she was the one who ended him. She is the one who forced Youngie to adapt to her blindness yet she is the one who made her this way. She is saying she genuinely cares for Youngie and make motherly gestures yet the way she cares is to isolate Youngie from the world. And now she sees how Soo is in love with Youngie and vice versa (well not yet, but at least she knows he's someone Youngie trusts n listens to), she is still determined to get rid of him.
GRRRR...must have more clues. 

like other windblowers, i hate to type this but i do think OS will be the one dies . if they have a happy ending, like what OS said to SW when she was agree about OY would be treated by dr Cho:" this seems to easy ".  (Another hint like others said : " I am happy. I am done" T_T)
OY will recover from the brain tumor because noona successfully does the surgery (that's why she kept look to the monitor in ep 11, maybe she found a hope). She will also regain her sight because MC donates his eyes. OY will continue her life to fulfill what she has lost as a blind person for 21 years and she does it because OS asks her to continue living. A fellow here typed about possibility OY will have a child from OS. i think that's possible ! Maybe that child will be one strong reason for OY to continue her live.
About SW is OS's mom, i doubt it after i watched the scene in ep 11 where SW told Lawyer Jang that OS will not get any money from them. If she is really her mom, why so cruel?? She will not want her son to die, right ?! There must be another reason why she was surprised looking at the scar in the photo. A fellow here said maybe OY and OS have met when they were children. Maybe something like that...
i believe SW is a bad person. In the end, she will be jailed. OY will be the CEO of the company.
Anyway it's just my  plot to anticipate my heart because i ACTUALLY can't accept that they can't have happy ending T.T  T.TIt's like watching Rooftop Prince, every one thinks that it will have happy ending but in the end suddenly ......i even don't dare watch the last episode of rooftop prince anymore ...
anyway, looking at all of the screen captures here, i wonder why JIS' skin is so flawless...i am shame with myself as a woman :P

Guest OreoVampire

brokenmachine

wrote:

»

As for her being Youngie's real mum...it's a possibility, I don't think so but some things do point to it...<br />

For a fact we know she definitely want Youngie alive, and seems genuine when she was crying in the car with Lawyer Jang when she found out Youngie's in honspital. <br />

So I think there is more to it than just money and power she is in it for. Unless she really is so low that she is miserable because if Youngie dies she will have nothing?<br />

There just don't seems to be any reasonable justifications for all her actions and words. She says she's the most loyal person to Youngie's dad yet she was the one who ended him. She is the one who forced Youngie to adapt to her blindness yet she is the one who made her this way. She is saying she genuinely cares for Youngie and make motherly gestures yet the way she cares is to isolate Youngie from the world. And now she sees how Soo is in love with Youngie and vice versa (well not yet, but at least she knows he's someone Youngie trusts n listens to), she is still determined to get rid of him.<br />

i'm enjoying every pic/gif here..

if ther's a compilation of the BTS/NG for this drama i'm going to buy it..
and i don't care if there's no sub at all..

yeah.. i'm a bit greedy with all this.. it's just because i'm so in love with this drama..

To all hardcore O2 couple shippers (including me), let's not put our hopes up that our OTP will eventually date in real life. The drama's going to end soon and if we continue to ship them so hard, we might just get hurt and frustrated in the process. I'm saying this because I don't think it's easy for them to fall for each other since most of the episodes Hye Kyo Unnie acts "alone". She can't look at JIS's eyes. Looking at each other's eyes is one of the ways to get attracted to each other and eventually fall. Of course there are the BTS, but there are lots of people around them, as top stars, I don't think they'll want to stir up controversies or scandal because people will take notice. Do I have a point here? I don't know. I'm just saying this to decrease my anxiety of our OTP not ending up together in real life. and yes, I know I'M WEIRD for pointing this out.  ~X(

It seems there are few different subs out there, i wonder which one is the best ? I can't access dramafever and viki :( . The meaning seems different for me with " i'm happy, i'm done" and the another one with " i'm happy, that's all i need" ..or is it me only?

for SW.
. I don't think she is OY's mother nor OS's mother
. I don't trust SW

It was bcos of the scar she knew OS was fake
201303150004730.jpg

Though she seems to love OY, but she wouldn't let OY married with MH if she knew he was cheating and for some reasons she seems quite a manipulated person for me. And of cos the death of OY's father, he was dying, but our moral doesn't allow us to let it go that way like she did, just my opinion.

And i believe we will have a happy ending.

Guest julie721

Happy weekend windblowers...

Omooooo, I'm behind 15 pages.. Gotta catch up and read all your wonderful posts..

While I'm not really good in writing, mostly I only spazzing (if you notice hahahaha...) But I love reading the thoughts, opinions, updates, or just about anything posted.. You guys are DAEBAAAK..

Although I'm not good in expressing my love to this drama by writing, I do it by spreading winter virus to all people I know.. So far, I've succeeded in converting 4 non-Kdrama fans (my mother, my sister and her hubby, and my hubby's cousin) and 3 so-so Kdrama fans to watch this drama. Hahahaha, but I still haven't succeeded doing so to my hubby.. Sigh..

*waiting for wind blows me soon (wed comes soon, please..)

Windblowers, looks like the script for 16 is  out. They are having the last script reading for ep 16....I guess they are done filming for ep 15..feel a bit sad though i think they all deserve a break soon as they had started filming since Nov 17th, it had been a long way for them and Kyo will be heading to China after this and i hope they all can get some rests...still...

bfajpzjceaaqyk0.jpg

Uwaaahh seeing those scripts... we only have 5 episodes left...

Hello...i've been a lurker to this thread since the beginning...i want to thank everyone because of everyone's sharing i get to know more about this drama...:)

I really like and admire writer noh's work esp "world's within'. that plus song hye kyo. Although i'm not a fan of melodramas, i gave this drama a go and i'm really glad that i did.

now i understand the great partnership between pd kim and writer noh, i feel so proud of our song hye kyo, and i'm glad to meet one of the best actors in thia generation, jo in sung.

i'm also happy to see that it's like a mini-reunion of worlds within cast.

it's funny to know that pd pyo(shk's good friend and director from fullhouse) introduced shk to writer noh through world's within where pd kim is his assistant. Iris became pd kim's next project. Pd kim and writer noh got together again with padam padam.then now with the winter the wind blows is in a rating battle with iris 2 which is directed by pd pyo. :D

Guest bibidep

Thank you @Utkim for the books.

Wow look at the color of all the script books, it may give us some clue about the ending.  It is a light purple book color for the script of episode 16.   Light purple color gives off romantic feelings, can reflect fun, playfulness, excitement, calmness and peacefulness.  If the writer uses the same meaning of light purple that mean we will have a happy meaningful ending.  It may not be both alive but something that can make us feel good for the ending.  

I had check all other colors for all the books that Utkim posted above.  It really mean something for every color of her books.  The writer was really good for thinking to put all different meaning to all those color books in detail for her work, it is amazing....

P.S.   I hope the color I check are the correct one.  Some time I can't tell exactly what the color is.  Like the color for episode 16, I guess that is light purple right?

Guest je_amourx

@utkim, I agree with you. It is way too late in the drama for SW to be anyone's mother. It'd be silly and wouldn't make sense.
 I, too, believe the shock from her was that she discovered who the real OS is, hence the flashback of his scar. Although I didn't think she should be all that shock because this entire time she has doubted him anyways. 
The real question is, will she inform OY or continue to keep OS by OY's side because that is where OY's true happiness comes from. I hope she is the one that keeps their relationship together, I mean, she's got to serve a more significant purpose that just a villain. 
Seeing the completion of the scripts is soooo sad. Does it usually take 5-6 months to film a 16 episode drama?