[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

So today the white day in Korea where the boy gives his GF a gift ! 
and JIS gave all the female staff chocolate !! 
BUT to SHK >>>> KISS 
WoOOoW 
=))

tumblr_m6yug8HJLl1rnebrx.gif

even if it was not filmed today but it has been officially aired today and they met on the press conference also today >>>
Shipping ,,, oh my Heart can not bear more 

tumblr_m6t9vpiLmZ1rqs3fd.gif

Guest eeldeerlove

i can't get  over with the kiss. yay, finally! I'm spazzing like there's no tomorrow!!! wow, just WOW! :D
:x

Guest unknownx2

Thank you so much, our Live Recappers.  Both of you are super duper!  The camaraderie in this Forum thread is so heartening and makes this drama all the more special.  Cheers to Windblowers here!

just a random tot
i can totally imagine SNL/Gag Concert/ variety programmes doing more parodies of our shows.
so far our cotton candy kiss (by ZE:A) and sleeping together (SNL) scene has been parodied.
We have so many more classic scenes!(1) kitchen backhug(2) Snowy mountain backhug(3) Spooning hug in hospital(4) OS beating up the gangsters(5) OS begging MC(6) forehead kiss in the snow
What i would love to see most: parody of our by now famous 2 almost kisses and one real kiss.OS: Kikwang or any other young hot male idolOY: Jung JuriStoryline: OS struggles with 2 almost kisses and OY cannot stand it anymore and shouts "No Mo Hae Chi Geum?!" *grabs OS and ravages his helpless lips* 

Guest eeldeerlove

That Winter Song Hye Kyo, “My body is tired, but I’m grateful for the hot response

gyo_zpse62d9e74.jpg

[TV Report= Reporter Song Seung Eun] Actress Song Hye Kyo revealed her thoughts on the hot popularity of the SBS Wednsday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows.

On the morning of March 14th, Song Hye Kyo, who attended a press conference for That Winter, The Wind Blows at a cafe in Seoul, Gangnam-gu Sinsa-dong, expressed her gratitude for the attention and interest gathered from viewers.

She said, “It has been a while since I did a drama, but I am grateful for the really hot reaction and for the favorable reviews. My body is tired and exhausted, but even so, it’s fine.

On this day, Director Kim Kyu Tae spoke of the beautiful videos, by tactfully stating, “Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s beauty is so exceptional that no matter how they are being filmed, it comes out beautifully.”

Reporter Song Seung Eun sse@tvreport.co.kr

Source: TV Report
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net