[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

hmm .. I can't sleep.. keep refreshing keyboard f5 button hoping for Wednesday.. I can't wait to see SW hihi..
Why SW? , yes, coz I wanna ask her, why didn't she do something to make Youngie eyesight back to normal.
But then, I myself answer back, If Youngie isn't blind then this story would be something else haha LOL
:))

I do want something different from from this drama. I want it to be a legend. epic of a lifetime, with SHK & JIS.
But then I do not want OY or OS die.. pls, let it end, not at least after some real couple kiss bahahaha  =)) 

Make me wannaaaa... Oppa InSung, can we share the pill, OK?
=))

O2gif3.gif

Guest ziimblu

Dear twtwb Family, Must tell you I like  our forum more today than yesterday, and will like it  tomorrow much more than I like it today!
Coming here is like coming  to some well-loved Cafe, you know just like when one gets accustomed to same Cafe, with same menu, in the same corner, with same waitresses, for years and years....
And how,  after coming to same Cafe for years, one forgets there are indeed thousands  other Cafes scattered all over the face of the earth.  
That's how this forum is becoming to be.  What shall we do when TWTWB ends?   Aigooo :-( 

JIS and SHK are two beautiful humans made in heaven, destined to meet on earth. Still not a couple yet? Perhaps due to some transcription errors or the administrators on earth are too busy or mr Cupid taking too long leave since Christmas? Mr Cupid, if you are running out off love arrows, pls pm me, I can sponsor a dozen.

Guest sandrayee

ziimblu said: Dear twtwb Family, Must tell you I like  our forum more today than yesterday, and will like it  tomorrow much more than I like it today!
Coming here is like coming  to some well-loved Cafe, you know just like when one gets accustomed to same Cafe, with same menu, in the same corner, with same waitresses, for years and years....
And how,  after coming to same Cafe for years, one forgets there are indeed thousands  other Cafes scattered all over the face of the earth.  
That's how this forum is becoming to be.  What shall we do when TWTWB ends?   Aigooo :-( 

@thay its my speculations too, after hearing that MC is sick as well, so that's why he keep insisting and bragging OS to pay the money that he owed to president Kim, because he cant protect him that he is sick and only remaining days he has left to live.

Kyo.Rean said: hmm .. I can't sleep.. keep refreshing keyboard f5 button hoping for Wednesday.. I can't wait to see SW hihi..
Why SW? , yes, coz I wanna ask her, why didn't she do something to make Youngie eyesight back to normal.
But then, I myself answer back, If Youngie isn't blind then this story would be something else haha LOL

I do want something different from from this drama. I want it to be a legend. epic of a lifetime, with SHK & JIS.
But then I do not want OY or OS die.. pls, let it end, not at least after some real couple kiss bahahaha  =)) 

=))

O2gif1.gif

ziimblu said:

Dear twtwb Family, Must tell you I like  our forum more today than yesterday, and will like it  tomorrow much more than I like it today!

Continue to watch it again and again.. This drama really make me addicted.. haiz... Sure feels empty after this show end.. :(((

id never thought id say this but this drama made me LOVE winter ;)) now that springs coming made me sad a bit it means TWTWB coming to end soon too :(( waaaaah i probably will watch this drama more than once i don't know how many times yet thou... :))

Guest OreoVampire

Gyo Insung said: Kyo.Rean said: hmm .. I can't sleep.. keep refreshing keyboard f5 button hoping for Wednesday.. I can't wait to see SW hihi..

=))

Hi,:-h

angelineong said: JIS and SHK are two beautiful humans made in heaven, destined to meet on earth. Still not a couple yet? Perhaps due to some transcription errors or the administrators on earth are too busy or mr Cupid taking too long leave since Christmas? Mr Cupid, if you are running out off love arrows, pls pm me, I can sponsor a dozen.

Have been rewatching all the episodes (to get me through till wed comes again).
I am curious to know when do you all think is the MOMENT OS fell in love with OY? 
I have been trying to pinpoint a specific moment but it's hard. haha. cause the lines between brotherly love and romantic love is so blurred. 
For me, i would say it is the morning after the night when he broke down in front of OY in episode 7.
That close up shot of him looking at OY just spells L-O-V-E for me.
29vku3s.png

What do y'all think?  

wlst

wrote:

»

Have been rewatching all the episodes (to get me through till wed comes again).<br />

I am curious to know when do you all think is the MOMENT OS fell in love with OY? <br />

I have been trying to pinpoint a specific moment but it's hard. haha. cause the lines between brotherly love and romantic love is so blurred. <br />

For me, i would say it is the morning after the night when he broke down in front of OY in episode 7.<br />

That close up shot of him looking at OY just spells L-O-V-E for me.<br />

What do y'all think?  

sukma_shinhye said:

wlst

wrote:

»

Have been rewatching all the episodes (to get me through till wed comes again).<br />

I am curious to know when do you all think is the MOMENT OS fell in love with OY? <br />

I have been trying to pinpoint a specific moment but it's hard. haha. cause the lines between brotherly love and romantic love is so blurred. <br />

For me, i would say it is the morning after the night when he broke down in front of OY in episode 7.<br />

That close up shot of him looking at OY just spells L-O-V-E for me.<br />

What do y'all think?