[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I think he's alive because if OS died I dont think JS and HS would still be together.  I think as much as HS likes JS I don't think she's the kind of person who would forgive someone just like that.  Remember how much she tortured OS for the death of her sister.

I don't think Oh Soo died. Or maybe he really did die. But then again, I don't think Jin Sung would be smiling like that if Soo died knowing that he was the one who stabbed him,right? He loved his hyung very much and it would take time----years for JinSung to recover.

Guest kikay14

ohayyo said:

is it too hard for SHG to open her lips a tiny little bit when JIS is kissing her ?

i see she locks her lips mahahahahaha :))

I'm so annoyed about that. What the hell kinda kiss was that? She locked her lips closed. 

+1

Guest bibidep

Wow 217 people view this thread.   I just don't understand why JS had to stabbed OS??  What is for??  I feel the episode 16 like so rush not have enough time to explain all the unfinished stories.  I think OS die, Young's imagining about OS and her if he still alive.

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

I'm guessing that OY's eyesight is still not a 100% normal that's why OS appeared blurry. If there's a term for that, I hope someone can explain here. :D
I believe we got a happy ending. If one of them died (OS), wouldn't it be odd not to show what happened to OY after the surgery and just show this "dream" if indeed it was a dream? If both of them did not survive, then who dreamed this? 
And if JS "killed" OS with that stab, I expect him at least to look miserable in that last scene with HS ( how will he be able to live with it?), but didn't appear that way to me. 

yes, i think too that the flower thing means OS died BUT in the other hand it would be so stupid that JS killed his brother whom he very much admired, I think he wouldn't be able to live if OS died... this is just TOO confusing! it's one of those endings where you have to decide what happened. I loved this drama so much, but I can't believe that OS or OY died.. just WHATT?!

I thought she would open her mouth and kiss him back passionately.. And go giddy together.. That sure, what i will domif I have a guy like Jo In Sung.. Hahahhahahha.. Pervert.. But it is a beautiful scene of ending, and again his pants stood up between the beautiful cherry's color... Jo In Sung, man in colored pants!

About whether OS has died or not and HS's comment about bringing him the lamb ears. I think it's safe to think that he's alive and she's only bringing him that because it reminds him of Young (who at that moment has yet to reappear in OS's life to HS & JS's knowledge). Besides, I don't think those two would be all bright and peachy with each other if OS hadn't lived that stabbing scene. HS was desperate for OS to live and to have JS betray their pact of sort (of keeping OS alive) would be the end of their relationship. 
So I know that he survived the stabbing scene.. and maybe HS did hate JS briefly for knifing Soo.. but all is forgiven eventually. :)
So yes, he did survive.. and he did initiate the kiss/es in the end.. Young can't have imagined all of that.  

Guest jmfrani

Gosh this is insane. I still can't understand the ending. I don't know if oh soo died if the last scene was just oh young's imagination or not. I hope they will clear up the ending because based on Hee sun and Jin sung's conversation it looked like Oh soo's dead because she plans to give Soo flowers. Great I won't be able to sleep til' I get answers :))

Guest dandelion606

If OS had died, JS should be in jail, right?
Killing someone will end up in the prison for 15 years!! That's what OY said in ep14, remember?? 
And if it's all imagination, what about the cafe scene? All the readings, blind kids, are imagined? Impossible. 

szufontana said: I am really sorry to burst all your bubbles. Am a great fan of this drama and watched it live streaming. This line is the clicher:HS and JS are having a good time. "You know we gonna visit OS tmr. What flower do you think is good for visiting him?", HS asks.

Oh Soo died. It was all her imagination. It explains the bleary images.

That stabbing... I think Oh Soo didn't survive.
What a twist... I never even ONCE guessing that in the end its Ji Sung who'll kill him. And the whole MC thing... what is that for in the end. Died like that.
When Hee Sun and Ji Sung talked about visiting Oh Soo I think its about his grave. Many I watch k drama, that how they talk when wanted to visiting someone who passed away.
At first I thought something wrong with my screen or my streaming after that stabbing scene, but it is from the drama. Made for a PURPOSE.
Sad ending with a beautiful wrap up view.
Just my opinion thou. Could be wrong.