[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

The separation hurts both OY and OS. Even Lawyer Jang is sad. But though it hurts, distance will make OY's heart heal. As for SW, well, she had her time, but now it must end. For whatever reasons, she must pay for the consequences of all her actions. I believe the love and attention she gave OY are purely selfishness on her part. She might be getting some satisfaction from the way she cared on her own way towards OY, but in the end, she really hurt and abused OY's trust.can we have a happy ending PDnim? Writernim? please? [-O<

Guest dandelion606

the bed scene in the preview, obviously, OY went to OS's bedroom and slept there, probably because missing him too much?! But I guess the scene is just her imagination....
876e2db8gw1e34p6fh9nsg.gif

wonder what they're holding in their hand? the key to the secret room?

Guest Tarits

'Done with episode 14. What can I say except this is a weepy Wednesday morning for me!  O2 couple - you make us fall in love with you more!  I wanna hug writer Noh and the PD. But I still need a hint how this wonderful drama will end!

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, I see HERA being advertised in this upcoming episode. lol.

From the preview it seemed like Young's imagining Soo's next to her. Sorry to break your heart, guys. lol.

-edited-

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130328][That Winter, The Wind Blows] Ep15 Preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyiwc2_20130328-that-winter-the-wind-blows-3-minute-ep15-preview_shortfilms

magnolia said: h0ns_niech said: MC plays basketball again.. but he looks sick.. OS text MC.. I think he ask MC something to help him..

Ahh the Kim's man brings knife and he sees MC *something bad will happen*

Young watching her fav movie again.. and I love how the mute things when see watch it.. and then she remembers the time.when she watch it with Soo..

Soo try to stop taxi by waving his hand.. and he hears the bell ring..

Ooooo.. maaaa... gooood..

Both of them.. miss each other...

i liked this ep.
It is probably the first ep where we don't see over dramatized scenes i.e. sweet lovey dovey scenes between our O2 couple or SW scheming or "tumour" drama and all that stuff.
this ep was as simple as it gets. 
I like to think of it as the calm before the storm. 
Plus don't we all, as human beings, need quiet moments like those in this ep when something so huge has happened in our lives? 
OY drove the 2 closest person to her out of her house, she found out she has been lied to, she still has to pretend that everything is normal.
OS is facing impending death without the money he originally intended to con from OY, he is being treated coldly by OY, his love for her is being reduced to 7.8million dollars in her eyes, his closest allies (JS and MC) are getting killed too.
SW left the house she has stayed for over 20yrs of which she knows nothing but to run the house, run the company, take care of OY. For someone who has never taken a moment to spare a thought about what she is going to do without the house, without the company, without OY, i confess i teared for her. Seeing her so lost in the streets, having to lie about meeting her parent happily when in fact she is just alone. As much as i am angry with her, i sympathize with her situation. 
All in all, a very subtle ep. Ratings is gg to drop i believe cause this ep is pretty still and uneventful. But i appreciate quiet moments like these. After all that drama in front, i could do with some subtleness.
Noticed that no one really had any outburst of emotions in this ep. Even SW didn't make a big fuss when she was begging OY to let her stay. 
EVERYONE is quietly suffering. And what better way to show that than the last scenes where we see OY and OS with tears in their eyes. 
Sometimes, it only takes a little gesture, a little sound to unlock the floodgates to our memories. Noticed how OY and OS were seemingly back to their normal lives; OY dressing prettily hair tied up and eating normally and OS talking like a true gangster on the phone and walking in the streets. But all it took was the sounds of the movie, and the sounds of his bell bracelet and all this facade is immediately dropped. OY and OS exemplified that in this ep. 

Well written this ep. Truly amazing work Writer Noh. 
That said, tml's ep, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE i believe. 

Guest sunshine4ever

I was thinking she would call him by now towards end of this episode cuz I don't think he'll have the gut to call her. Okay, but if she doesn't then that means that scene is connected with the scene she was watching TV. I hope they will have something between Soo and Young for us. Otherwise we'll have to wait for the big day next week for them to at least have some screen times together where they are together again.

shymaldita28 said: do you have the link of soulsrebel or even the live recap? I miss the live stream

waaa I just woke up :( i missed the live streaming.  But it seems OS left from what I read here, and the preview wow can't wait.  I guess distance makes the heart go fonder.  2 more episodes I'm feeling sad but at the same time happy because now I can concentrate on other things lol. 

Guest bibidep

@Sunshine4ever:  @Dandelion606:  You both break my heart too hahhaha.  I'm hungry for their BS and dreaming that scene will happen in Episode 15 for real not OY's imagining.  I saw the blue shirt and the pants that OS wear when he on the bed with OY are new and they hold the stem of some kind too.

Guest iheartyou1518

thank you live recappers! as always your daebak!   ^:)^
this is such a heartbreaking episode.. i'm crying just reading your recap..:((
watching the preview, i hope OY wouldn't do anything reckless like getting herself hurt.. :-O

Guest bibidep

loucong said: waaaaaaaaaaah omo!!! epi 15 preview =)) imagination or not they were together while filming this its enough for now :)) kyaaaaaaaa O2 couple your making me crazy lol :\">:x