[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I haven't been at javabeans for long time, so i really don't know ppl over there think Oh Soo's kiss as "sexual harassment", that was a very unfortunate misinterpret of that force kiss. I totally understand OS for why he did that and i did not find it horrible, at all.

imagezhkf.jpg
dc

I finally got my laptop back.... <:-P It's a weekend and usually I re-watch episodes from the previous week..My sister went to my room and saw that I was watching SHK which she recognize because SHK's drama AIMH and Full house is still the highest rating Kdrama in here. Plus she also find her beautiful (I mean who doesn't?) When it was about 6pm, I went to the kitchen to fix us dinner. When I went back to my room to call her for dinner, she was crying a bucket of tears. =)) (Her tears are more shallow than mine..keke) I end up giving in and let her watch from Episode 1 to 6.. Thank God she got so sleepy...kekeke..or else I will have a difficulty reading back the pages I miss in here.. :D

twtwb

said: Hi Aigayafu, actually I was not referring to the review on Vault. I was talking about the negative comments from some people that I have read on recap site dramabeans. I mean they are entitled to have their own opinions but still, you know, the negative comments still make me unhappy. So I have decided not to visit dramabeans any longer. The only recap site that I will follow is Softy's site. 

Guest greenriver

Hello all! People have different own opinions, so I won't be bother with those critics. Director Kim, writer Noh, JIS & SHK, and all the staffs in TWTWB I want you guys to know that you guys did a great job on delivering the story. As a viewer like me I'm super happy, amazed, touched on everything about this drama. Sorry my eng is not that great, so I have a hard time to express my feeling n thought about this drama. This drama is very meaningful, all the actors n actresses really into their roles like I'm watching the real characters in real life, not the acting. Everything is so perfect, I'm support all the way n thank you all the staffs for creating such a beautiful n outstanding drama that I love it so much for the first time in my life. My whole heart n mind all in for this drama, n by the way thank you very much for all the posts n comments I love them a lot.

I wanna go to sleep but just would like to thank @freshspring ,, I loved all ur posts especially the earning collections ^^  ,, sincerely thanks so much ,  class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

@jjeennyy19 I agree with you, I think they viewed this drama in a general way. It's a DRAMA for God's sake. It's suppose to have "drama" in it. They shouldn't expect this as a slice of life. Some just want to take more of reality into account, which I think might be possible but not entirely possible because again, it won't be a drama if you insist on wanting it to be based on reality. They make it too personal, their comments are too personal. For example, one said that forcing physical contact on someone is never okay and that we live in a "rape culture". Woah. Like seriously? Do we really have to go there? If these people are so hypersensitive on every single thing, I hope they'll just stop watching the drama. That would stop their rant. ~X(

I have stopped with dramabeans a long time ago. Their recaps are too focused on the outer layers and not the depth of the story. I appreciate reading Softy's recaps because she gets into the inner layer that as viewers we sometimes don't see. It's that a-ha moment that makes me enjoy reading the recaps. At first I didn't care for the kiss but after reading her comments, I understood OS better and heck, after 2 missed attempts at a kiss; I sure as hell am glad he nailed that kiss; not as OS the Oppa but OS the lover.

Guest tiffany.shin

I completely agree w u guys. The kiss at the end of episode 13 occurred only after both parties clearly knew that they were not siblings as previously thought so by OY. And I think it was only really a matter of confirmation/confrontation. And by that point OS no longer wanted himself keeping pretending to be OY's brother so he acted in a way that I believe revealed his true and honest feelings for OY. In that situation I think OY rather than resisting OS bc of her shock that he is not her brother, was more about being angry with him conning her. At that moment in time it really does seem IMO that they were on the same wavelength in that they both knew their non-platonic feelings for each other. :x :-* as for the comments and interpretation on dramabeans. I hear them and understand but doesn't mean I agree haha :-@ everyone has their own interpretation and perception of every situation. In the meantime we can just skip into lala land and happily continue loving our oxygen couple regardless of what other ppl say O:-)

for me that kiss was so intense.... full of emotions....the first one... you can see anger, hatred on OY part (which is given because of all the revelations) and longing in OS part.  BUT the second kiss, the way OY responded on that kiss, you can see the LOVE she had for OS. 

Guest kyoforever

Those people commenting that what Oh Soo did is pure sexual harassment to Oh Young... They are just envious people who also want a piece of oh soo's lips... In your dream people! Those lips are only exclusive for Oh Young only...   :P So those who are jealous  just keep dreaming & hating! >:P:P

HELP !!!

Can someone please help me find a song from Ep 13 ?

There's an english song playing in the background of the scene where Hee sun was asking youngie for the money in the coffee shop ( around 30:20) ?
All i can here is " Take my hand and leave the world" and i googled it but i couldn't find any thing T_T

If u know the song please tell me I really like it <3

thanks....

Guest kyoforever

The way Oh Soo kiss... I want that kind of style a harassment kiss style.... I want my husband kiss me like that too... ;;):P That's one of a kind  kiss technique. =))

Guest kikay14

I just woke up and now I'm saddened at  crixa said: Yes guys, I am also following Dramabeans, and it was so sad to read negative comments. I guess we can't please everybody, to each their own. But I was really hurt with the comments labeling Oh Soo's kiss as "sexual harassment", that was overboard. I didn't bother to read anymore. Sigh. I guess I'll be following Softy's recap only.  :(

TWTWB, I can say without hesitation is one of my favorite dramas. People are intitiled to their opinion but for me this story is not only beautiful to look at but it has layered characters and a complex storyline that keeps the intensity and emotions at heightened levels. I'm invested in the journey that OY and OS are taking and I'm rooting for them. When I read negative comments, I'm comforted because I can come to this thread and read the updates, commentary of my fellow Windblowers (thank you!!) Then I know everything is fine because there are so MANY people like myself who love this drama.

Guest Aigayafu

@little-star You mean "Help" by Hurts? I posted about the song a while back xD But the lyrics should be "Take my hand and lead the way".