[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest eeldeerlove

kdramafanusa

wrote:

»

At the press conference for SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'That Winter, the Wind Blows,' which was held on the 14th at a cafe in Apgujeong, Gangnam, Seoul, Jo In-Seong conveyed that "I talked about my troubles to Ko Hyeon-Jeong."<br />

<br />

Jo In-Seong said, "It occured to me that I could be greatly humiliated if I do it wrong even though I try it due to my greed. I even thought I want to escape from all this. Since I was starring in a drama after a long period of rest, I wanted to act without making fun of myself rather than to act in a drama loved by many people."<br />

<br />

"I wanted to escape because it was so different when I read the script and actually acted out the scenes. It was at that time that Ko Hyeon-Jeong called me, and I talked to her about my troubles. I told her I had two thoughts. It hurt my pride to avoid, and it scared me to try. Then, she told me, 'Did you decide thinking it won't be hard? Oh-Soo is a bad guy. You have to act in a bad character. It's because you are trying to act in a nice character that gives you such a hard time. When there's much greed, you get many thoughts. Jump at the character thinking he is really a bad guy.'" Also, he added, "I could act with confidence thanks to Ko Hyeon-Jeong."

Guest monkie2804

I have just watched ep 10 with eng sub and just want to express some of my thoughts on this episode.
This ep is great and emotional as usual but there are certain things that I didn't enjoy/understand as much as the rest.Especially Young and most of her actions e.g. her sudden marriage plan. Since I love TWTWB because it's a melodrama but the characters are mostly acting in a rather realistic way (compared to most dramas I've watched), so this move just feels a little too dramatic to me. I mean, if you want to look good in front of your brother, there are many ways other than getting married to a man you don't even love and know very well that he's cheating. I don't know how to describe it but this marriage idea just came so suddenly and everyone just kept talking about it like it's not weird at all. And seriously? Honey moon with your brother and even Ji sung & hee Sun?
Besides, I think I may need to rewatch this ep again because I feel like I'm missing something when it comes to Young's feelings. One moment she was really angry at Soo as she found out about the death pill, and then she suddenly turned back to the OY of a few eps ago when they were happy with each other. I can understand maybe her illness news and the way Soo treated her at the hospital might have calmed her down or sth, but she just seemed like she forgot all about her previous suspicions about Soo and even want to get married just so she'd look good in front of him. Same as the way she treated SW this ep. I've been enjoying our complicated evil step mom so far because of the uncertainty about her character. But the conversation between her and Young made it even more complicated in a not so good way. Although I'm glad Young acknowledged SW's sacrifices for her because it just added more depth to the dynamic of their relationship, but it felt like Young just forgot about her suspicion about SW not letting her get eye treatment. It also feels a bit repetitive for the writers to confuse us even more whether SW is good or bad. It's already ep 10, we're more than half way through the drama, I think it's time we know her intention.
Is it because when people nearly die, we would tend to forget all the bad things others do to us and only see the good side of everyone? Because that's what I feel from Young here. She ignored the lies from Soo (and her doubt about him not being her real brother) and SW, also felt fine with Myung Ho having someone else and embezzling company's money. I love Oh Soo in this ep because he didn't bother answering her when she was on and on about the wedding.
I also wish they could have revealed Soo's true identity in this ep so they can start developing their romantic feelings for each other as there are not many episodes left and there are a lot of lines/moments in this episode which felt more couple-like than brother/sister, which makes me feel weird a little bit. And trust me, I'm not one of those people you guys discussed about a few pages back who can't understand their skinships. It's just that it's a little frustrating to know we only have about 4 eps left and it looks like Young would only find out in ep 12 as she caught him kissing her in the end of ep 11( i guess? I haven't watched ep 11 yet) but she is now still in a stage where she loves him because she think he's her brother. I hope the writers find a good way to explain how Young can change from love for a brother to love for a man.
Also, I hope after the confrontation or something between Moochul and Jin Sung in ep 11, they can just take Jin Sung's sister out of this story for good. The girl has been so annoying and it's not just the character that's annoying but the actress herself. Very bad acting and such a useless character that I'd expect from some teen idol dramas, not something in the level of TWTWB. I guess it's not a Korean dramas without one or two characters like this.
Other than the things above, I still enjoy this episode very much. The best moment would have to be Moochul and Oh Soo's conversation. I like Moochul as a character and I like MC-OS dynamic even more. I also love that Heesun seems to let go of her love for Soo. It's time and we don't need another woman chasing him at this point.

Guest LevyDao

nodjlg.jpg
Mung Chul said: Oh Soo has 2 weeks and 5 days left!!!!!
AND......We just like Oh Soo...only 2 weeks and 5 days to enjoy this awesome Drama! :( How sad!!!

Guest diamond2212

eeldeerlove said:

kdramafanusa

wrote:

»

At the press conference for SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'That Winter, the Wind Blows,' which was held on the 14th at a cafe in Apgujeong, Gangnam, Seoul, Jo In-Seong conveyed that "I talked about my troubles to Ko Hyeon-Jeong."<br />

<br />

Jo In-Seong said, "It occured to me that I could be greatly humiliated if I do it wrong even though I try it due to my greed. I even thought I want to escape from all this. Since I was starring in a drama after a long period of rest, I wanted to act without making fun of myself rather than to act in a drama loved by many people."<br />

<br />

"I wanted to escape because it was so different when I read the script and actually acted out the scenes. It was at that time that Ko Hyeon-Jeong called me, and I talked to her about my troubles. I told her I had two thoughts. It hurt my pride to avoid, and it scared me to try. Then, she told me, 'Did you decide thinking it won't be hard? Oh-Soo is a bad guy. You have to act in a bad character. It's because you are trying to act in a nice character that gives you such a hard time. When there's much greed, you get many thoughts. Jump at the character thinking he is really a bad guy.'" Also, he added, "I could act with confidence thanks to Ko Hyeon-Jeong."

diamond2212 said: eeldeerlove said:

kdramafanusa

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

Guest diamond2212

thay said: diamond2212 said: eeldeerlove said:

kdramafanusa

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8558/20130314/winter-wind-blows-jo-sungs-interview-oh-soo-bad-guy.htm

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung's Interview "Oh Soo is a Bad Guy!"

by Staff Writer   Mar 14, 2013 04:50 PM EDT

thatwinterthewindblowsj.jpg
(Photo : SBS) "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung's Interview "Oh Soo is a Bad Guy!"

thatwinterthewindblowsj.jpg
(Photo : SBS) "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Jo In Sung's Interview "Oh Soo is a Bad Guy!"

Jo In Sung revealed his thoughts at the press conference for the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows".

March 14, Jo In Sung appeared at a coffee shop in Shinsa-dong, Kangnam-gu for the press conference for the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows". Jo In Sung stated, "When I was reading the script before deciding to take the role, I thought 'I could do it, I want it' but as I read more and more I began to think, I could be seriously humiliated if I mess anything up."

Regarding his situation, "There were times when I wanted to avoid it. This is a project that I dedicated myself to after a very long time so I was more worried about working on a project that wouldn't embarrass me. When I read the script however, I knew this was big."

Jo In Sung revealed that he asked actress Ko Hyun Jung for advice. They worked together in the 2005 drama "Spring Days" and became closer when Jo In Sung entered the same entertainment company. Jo In Sung added, "I told her, 'I chose the role but I never imagined how hard it would be' and Ko Hyun Jung told me 'What do you want to do?' So I just said, 'I'm too prideful to avoid it but it intimidates me.'"

"Then she told me, 'Did you decide without knowing that it would be hard? I thought you chose it regardless of knowing that.' Then she added, 'Oh Soo is a bad guy. Then you have to act bad. What's making it hard is that you're trying to be nice at the same time.'"

Jo In Sung continued to explain that Ko Hyun Jung told him to let go of trying to win sympathy votes since it will just make him more stressed. He also mentioned that Ko Hyun Jung's advice helped him to organize his thoughts.

Jo In Sung added that he switches 'on' the actor switch when he is filming and turns it off when he is not filming. He stated, "When I turn the switch off, I return to my friends and family and realize that I no longer have to be an actor. Whenever I hear 'cut' I escape my character."

Lastly, Jo In Sung stated, "Every time I work on a project, I realize how important the viewers are. I'm feeling it again this time" and expressed his gratitude for his fans and viewers. He also added, "I am working with full energy on set thanks to all the people who are showing interest and support. I will try my best to deliver an acceptable performance until the end of the drama."

Guest manquant

diamond2212 said: thay said: diamond2212 said: eeldeerlove said:

kdramafanusa

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

manquant said: diamond2212 said: thay said: diamond2212 said: eeldeerlove said:

kdramafanusa

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

577959_625118630847159_1572292760_n.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo and Girls' Generation wore the same outfit and revealed two different images.

Recently on an online community board, a post with the title, 'Song Hye Kyo Vs. Girls' Generation, Same Clothes, Different Look', along with a picture.

In the picture, Song Hye Kyo and Girls' Generation Yuri and Jessica are wearing the same clothes.

Song Hye Kyo is wearing the yellow tone outfit and looks very feminine and innocent. Yuri and Jessica wore either the yellow skirt or the blazer and showed off a more fresh and cute vibe.

Internet users commented, "Such a different look" and "They are both pretty."

Source: KpopStarz

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo's way of keeping her complexion

Source | 2013/03/14 |

photo291476.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo claimed, she's always taking care of her skin and that she feels the need to take care of it more and more, especially when she was asked, "how does she kept her skin so clear and white?"

She also claimed, the directors and producers that she meets make her look nice on TV.

Netizens say, "Where does she get care?", "She's pretty even without care" and more.

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo's "That Winter, the Wind Blows" can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday night at 10PM.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

Song Hye-kyo happy to work with Jo In-seong

Source | 2013/03/14 | 

photo291472.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo admitted she was all over Jo In-Seong.

The press conference for SBS "That Winter, the Wind Blows" was held on the 14th in Seoul.

Song Hye-kyo said, "Jo In-Seong is really nice to me. We've known each other for a long time. I only thought he was handsome then but now that I'm working with him, I see that he's passionate and energetic about everything".

"There are many emotional scenes in this drama. Sometimes it's tough according to my condition but Jo In-Seong always helps me set my mood right".

"I am also disappointed about not being able to see him in the eyes in the drama because I am blind. When I watch the drama on TV at home, I feel myself falling for Oh Soo".

"I am happy to work with him and I am grateful for him helping me so much".

Source : www.hankyung.com/news... ( English )

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8545/20130314/jo-sung-praises-song-kye-kyos-impressive-act.htm

Jo In Sung Praises Song Kye Kyo's Impressive Act

by Staff Writer   Mar 14, 2013 01:57 PM EDT

imageyib.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung is impressed by co-star, with her good act of a blind person.

On March 14th, Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and the director of the drama Kim Gyu Tae, held a press conference for the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" at a café in Shinsa-dong in Kangnam-gu, Seoul.

At the event, the actor talked about their feelings while acting in the drama, and the actor was full of praises for his co-star Song Kye Hyo.

He said, “Song Kye Hyo's acting really surprises me. I fee like I am watching the real Oh Young every day. It is an honor to be part of this project with her.”

The actress was also full of good words towards her love interest in the drama, she said, “Jo In Sung remains patient with me. Even when the camera is only filming me, Jo In Sung stays in character in front of me to help me concentrate."

She added, “It's kind of sad that I can't look into Jo In Sung's eyes while I'm acting. I always hear his voice but he is such a talented actor that I can focus on each emotion just from listening to his voice."

Besides talking about each other, the actor addressed a rumor that has been going on about the editing of his face in the drama.

He said, “I heard a rumor about my face being shaped at the editing room. That is not true. With this film, it is impossible to do. They only add color to our faces. I hope there are no misunderstandings.”

"That Winter The Wind Blows" is now half way done, and is currently the most watched drama in the Wednesday-Thursday slot, and has been gathering mass popularity.

----------------------------

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8529/20130314/winter-wind-blows-song-hye-kyo-im-love-oh-soo.htm

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo "I'm in Love with Oh Soo"

by Staff Writer   Mar 14, 2013 09:22 AM EDT

thatwinterthewindblowss.jpg
(Photo : SBS) "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo "I'm in Love with Oh Soo"

Actress Song Hye Kyo revealed how she is obsessed with the character Oh Soo from the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" just like every other woman.

March 14, Song Hye Kyo appeared at the press conference for the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" at a café in Shinsa-dong in Kangnam-gu, Seoul. During the press conference, Song Hye Kyo stated, "When I watch the drama on TV to monitor my acting, I become one of the viewers and fall in love with Oh Soo."

Regarding her co-star Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo stated, "He's very nice to me. I've known Jo In Sung for a while now but his image is always the same as his first impression. He is passionate and has a great personality. I learned how much energy he has while working with him in this drama."

Song Hye Kyo also stated, "I feel responsible to portray my character effectively and since there are a lot of emotional scenes, there are times when I have trouble. Depending on my condition each day, I feel up and down but Jo In Sung remains patient with me. Even when the camera is only filming me, Jo In Sung stays in character in front of me to help me concentrate."

Also, she added, "Since my character cannot see, it's kind of sad that I can't look into Jo In Sung's eyes while I'm acting. The only way to see him act in this drama is through the television. I always hear his voice but he is such a talented actor that I can focus on each emotion just from listening to his voice."

Song Hye Kyo revealed that she was also obsessed with the character Oh Soo. She stated, "There are a lot of times when I'm surprised while watching the drama on TV. Sometimes I forget that I am the other character and fall in love with Oh Soo. So far, ten episodes aired and I find myself wondering 'Is there really a guy like that out there?'" and described her obsession with Oh Soo.

Song Hye Kyo concluded, "I am really happy and enjoy working on this drama. Thank you so much for all the help. I hope we can end this drama with good thoughts."

The SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" features Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) who is a blind heiress of a major conglomerate. Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) unexpectedly appears in her life, pretending to be her biological brother.