[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I think OS will be caught  pretty soon :((.He was not wearing gloves when he was wearing the safe box ~X( [-X.In a way I prefer that he get caught early,so the next episodes will be centered on OY getting proper treatment for her eye problem and  their love story:x  :x3 more  days to go! 8-> 8->

I
can't keep
up
with
this
thread!!!

I only blink and then poof...lots of page to view...Not complaining though..Keep em coming windblowers!!!!Lets help each other's yearning for Wednesday to come faster through this thread.. :D bibidep said: Wow OY works at her company now.  This BTS picture look like she still can not see yet.  May be this scene in ep. 14 or 15.

Gummy sing live "snowflake" and it will be broadcasted at 6pm on the 8th.
etc0120130303165037.jpg
http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201303/sp2013030316520994350.htm

"Winter love" by The One and "Snowflake" by Gummy are on the top of various music charts
20130303092014765221.jpg
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013030309201476522&type=1&outlink=1

REAALLLLYYY  SSH said it in the  recent interview right,, is newww right,,,, \:D/ .....  ggooosshh ... spechlessssssss  huffttt

The shooting is gonna over soon ... LEE MIN HOOO.... Please visitttt kimbum n meet SHG.... just passing by and say hellooooo //
;)

And I want to know what brand of the HP she's used.. anybody notice?? like to have one.. since I love white color on things now...I know JIS use VEGA ...LBH lookksssss awesomme in that CF... this drama is awesome even the commercials is so interesting.. love Danniel henneyyyy alooootttt  8->   and others endorse too.. the LG pc is so cool ...

jjeennyy19 said: I
can't keep
up
with
this
thread!!!

I only blink and then poof...lots of page to view...Not complaining though..Keep em coming windblowers!!!!Lets help each other's yearning for Wednesday to come faster through this thread.. :D bibidep said: Wow OY works at her company now.  This BTS picture look like she still can not see yet.  May be this scene in ep. 14 or 15.

8b82b9014a90f6036edc4e6d3812b31bb051eda8

Credit to Baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

To all WindBlowers, I sincerely apologise to everyone who have problem loading the page. I'm very very sorry for all the inconveniences.
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

I'll take notes from now on . I'll separate the pics into small posts and if there are still a lot of pics, I'll put them in spoiler ;)
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

I'm sorry again and thanks so much for your thoughtful advices :xLove you all >:D<
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr pics to DC

Guest jjsweeter0211

I have just finished editing my posts from the previous page ^^.Hopefully everyone will have no problem loading the page now ;).
tumblr_mio9jby0cL1qdtw33o1_500.jpg

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Gummy makes her long-awaited comeback with “Snowflower” on ‘Inkigayo’!

YG Entertainment artist Gummy has finally returned to the music scene with her newest ballad track titled “Snowerflower,” recorded as part of SBS‘s ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ OST!

As soon as news broke out regarding Gummy’s return, fans instantly became ecstatic to see her for the first time on live television in a long while.

cr. : http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/gummy-makes-her-long-awaited-comeback-with-snowflower-on-inkigayo

freshspring already posted the vid.. :)

Its confusing.. I thought the title was snowflake.. :-??

@jjsweeter0211: I don't mind the tons of pics and gifs you post.. I love it so much and appreciate your posts but due to some windblowers here I think its a good idea to keep it in spoiler.  :) and agree with ZarraJae, keep those awesome pics and gifs coming..  :-*  :-* :-*
Dont know if this were already posted....anyways...

A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Talks About Acting Without an Accent

With numerous idols taking over the drama world in Korean entertainment beyond music, actors and actresses have a thing or two to worry about. 

A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji shared her feelings on acting for the drama That Winter, The Wind Blows in an interview with @star1 magazine in its March issue.

The idol/actress had previously received favorable reviews for her acting in Reply 1997 as a girl from Busan with a Busan dialect. 

As a Busan native in real life, the character was the perfect fit. 

However, Jung Eun Ji is playing a character without a dialect in the drama That Winter, The Wind Blows.

She said, “I’m worried that my lines will come out with a Busan dialect naturally. I worry about that every time I go to a script reading and also during filming.” 

She continued, “But senior actors and actresses advised me that the most important thing is to act with sincerity as the character in the drama. Although it is my first time acting without a dialect, I am trying my best.” 

Meanwhile, A Pink’s members Jung Eun Ji, Son Na Eun, and Park Cho Rong posed for the photo shoot for Hazzys Accessories in @star1 magazine for the March issue. 

cr. : enewsworld

Guest ibee1006

my first join this thread.
love this drama a lot. 01145202-2-1Y0E.gif
here's some of my thought for episode 7th.
TW0709-42-43_zps63d31b2b.jpg
Soo hides the stethoscope in his drawer. then Secretary Wang talk with him.
But when Youngie try to find out the pil and open Soo's drawer....the stethoscope gone
TW0709-41-03_zps6d53e0cf.jpg
well i don't care. this episode is DAEBAK.
TW0709-59-03_zps61b566d1.jpg
TW0710-27-02_zpsd21a5cde.jpg
Lots of tears and i cried with them.
TW0710-05-34_zps85cbd966.jpg
Promise become stalker to this couple. 4debf97eg7607d9cb06ae&690.gif
O2 figthing....4debf97e443b541b1839e.gif

strawberry555 said: REAALLLLYYY  SSH said it in the  recent interview right,, is newww right,,,, \:D/ .....  ggooosshh ... spechlessssssss  huffttt

The shooting is gonna over soon ... LEE MIN HOOO.... Please visitttt kimbum n meet SHG.... just passing by and say hellooooo //
;)

And I want to know what brand of the HP she's used.. anybody notice?? like to have one.. since I love white color on things now...I know JIS use VEGA ...LBH lookksssss awesomme in that CF... this drama is awesome even the commercials is so interesting.. love Danniel henneyyyy alooootttt  8->   and others endorse too.. the LG pc is so cool ...