[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

This news is saying that the script for TWTWB is completed, 16 eps . They are now starting to shoot ep 13.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&mid=shm&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002491307

What happens to OY's lips at this scene and for some reasons i don't feel good watching this scene  [-O<
18352229.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Song Hye Gyo Looks Beautiful in Behind-the-Scene Photos from “That Winter, The Wind Blows”
yw740030 March 4, 2013
Song Hye Gyo Looks Beautiful in Behind-the-Scene Photos from “That Winter, The Wind Blows”

Recently on an online community bulletin board, several photos were uploaded under the title, “Goddess actress at the drama set.”

In the pictures is actress Song Hye Gyo, who is kindly giving autographs to the fans that came to the set of SBS’s drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”  Even though the photos have not been photoshopped, Song Hye Gyo still looks perfect. With her flawless skin and beautiful facial features, it is no wonder that Song Hye Gyo is nicknamed “the goddess.”

Netizens that saw these pictures admired, “Song Hye Gyo is so beautiful,” “You are the winner!” “She is the most popular actress nowadays.”

Meanwhile, Song Hye Gyo is currently playing the role of a blind heiress in the drama, “That Winter, The Wind Blows.”

song-hye-gyo-btw-photos.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/04/song-hye-gyo-looks-beautiful-in-behind-the-scene-photos-from-that-winter-the-wind-blows/

utkim said: This news is saying that the script for TWTWB is completed, 16 eps . They are now starting to shoot ep 13.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LS2D&mid=shm&sid1=106&sid2=224&oid=109&aid=0002491307

What happens to OY's lips at this scene and for some reasons i don't feel good watching this scene  [-O<

Random thought 2 
JIS crying 
tumblr_mipaplhhMj1rpkw81o1_500.jpg

some in previous pages ( sorry can not remember who .. ) mentioned how special is the way of JIS crying and here just for fun a child covering his famous crying scene in WHIB 
( sorry but the video is Secret garden and what happened in bali scene in the end ) 

for this scene exactly 
IPB Image

I remembered a kid in a special entertainment show cover this scene in 

Chuseok special "Hallyu Olympics" 2011 

u can see the link ( I went in so much trouble till remembering the name of this show n found this segment  #-o )
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl2p33_ho110913-3_auto?start=549#.UTSiKqK-2So

at 9:02

Enjoy it ^^tumblr_mioza7XeWb1qjh47lo4_250.png

@Tarits - Of course I remember you! How are you doing and are you watching TWTWB too? So good to see your name here!)  >:D<
@justlovepizza - That was my thinking too! I wondered why we weren't getting any BTS footage but then remembered they aired 3 episodes the first week. Which means the ending will be off - only one episode to air that last week. So maybe they will be putting all the BTS stuff in a special? *crossing fingers and toes* I hope so! 
@sunshine4ever - I just wanted to let you know that the subbing for this at DramaFever got much better, it's AMAZING. Much more clear than and easy to understand. I don't know what they did or who is working on it but the subs are really good now. I watched 6 & 7 there and learned much more than I had initially. 
@freshspring - I wonder if in that scene from the preview for EP 8 (where OY is standing at a podium and OS is behind her) she introduces him to the company as her brother? (I'm guessing it was a company party) :-SS
It's only Monday! 

tumblr_mcog54uYIx1rjk6s2o1_500.gif

^ @ tessie, can i just call you as tessie? hehe..i love your gifs. It makes my day :D . It looks like a company party where OS might meet So Ra :-SS

Thanks *aya Chan * for the MV, love it.

97442297.jpg
dc

Guest kikay14

@freshspring  thanks you for the preview!  I hope someone could translate it..
@utkim @putrin awesome pictures!  SHK is so gorgeous!
@wangnyeo I LOLed at the screencaps!  It's the (in)famous crazy childish cry of Jae Min...yeah he is super duper to the max crazy there and no backbones, childish character.  I found a video showcasing different emotions of JIS in a music video.  here it is..

:(( waaaaaaaah as early as now im having trouble digesting that twtwb will be over soon....gosh the script is done ei :(( waaaaa wonder how it'll end ms noh is there any leak?! =)) nyahahhaa joking only ...omy i need to seek help after this drama for sure i'll have an abrupt depression LMao :))

was re-watching the first 2 episodes and just some small observations(1) The title seems very symbolic. OY lost both her mother and brother during winter and the brother (albeit a fake one) returned back to her side when it is winter too. "That winter"= the winter that OS returned. "The wind blows"= like how the wind will sweep up the things in its path and stir up the ground, OY's well kept and armored emotions will be stirred as well with the return of her brother (romantic or sibling?). 
(2) Having already watched later episodes, OS's actions in the earlier episodes made a lot of sense. Never in the position to care for others, never having to be responsible for anyone else, OS pretty much lived his life with him as the centre. Even his monologue, its all about him. Thus, it really struck him that OY REMINDED him how a brother should act. How would he know since he was never in the capacity to care for a sister? This brings me back to ep 6/7(?) when he accused SW on why nobody taught OY about sibling rules etc. It is ironic that the same reasoning applies to him too. OY was never in the capacity to know how to act around a grown up brother and for OS, he was never in the capacity to care for a sister so how would he know?
(3) while OS wants OY to learn how to accept help by not immediately assisting her when she fell into the water in ep 2, i like how that urge evolves. Stemming from his inability to care for OY as a sister, he has no natural impulse to help her but as can be seen from ep 7, that totally changed isn't it? His senses go into high alert mode the moment something happens/ is going to happen to OY. I liked this change and whether is it romantic love or sibling love, i think we all know the answer. 
(4) I am still quite baffled why OY seemed unmoved when OS came as her brother. Given that we already know how much she wants her brother back and how much she depends on him coming back (from the video diary), her cold reactions in ep 1/2 seemed weird. I am guessing its a character set up, that she trusts no one. but then again, it's her beloved brother, whom she trusts indefinitely. i am also guessing it probably comes as a shock to her that her brother ACTUALLY came back. She literally built her strength believing that her brother will come back. IN fact, i think it is no longer a concern for her whether OS really comes back or not. She believes he will and that is enough to get her through (the separation, the blindness, the helplessness), which is really tragic. Furthermore, how do you respond to someone you haven seen in 21 years? For me, a hello and handshake seems appropriate. 
too much talk here. heh. 

@freshspring - Where are my manners? Thank you so much for that preview clip!  >:D< I'm praying someone can translate too. (why am I so happy that Wang looks annoyed? *kekeke*)
@utkim - Course you can call me tessie. :-* Thanks for posting the cake scene again but... NO MORE CAKES! 

tumblr_m0ff283Ecu1rq65sso1_400.gif