[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@msriz - 
Exactly. I've been wondering at Secretary Wang & Myung Ho's (the fiancee) relationship. Are they family? (as in, he's her brother, son, cousin...) or is he just someone at the company who is as greedy as she is and wants the money/power/position/control of the company? I'm not sure yet. 
This could also be why the Chairman never married Secretary Wang? He suddenly no longer trusted her once she introduced Myung Ho into the picture? It was said that Myung Ho was the Chairman's choice for a husband for OY but I wonder if Secretary Wang is the one who introduced him to the Chairman? 

tessieroo said: @msclockwatcher and I finished up our recap for this first week! Hope you enjoy it - 
http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/that-winter-the-wind-blows-recap-first-week/

@utkim - Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about that wound OS has (on his neck? or on his face?) that OY saw. 
@JenA313 - From what I saw, he broke up with Hee Sun's sister and she got angry/upset, jumped on a motorbike and got into an accident that killed her. Oh Soo didn't cause her death at all. (although Hee Sun may blame him) That totally wasn't his fault. I don't quite understand why she's hanging around him either but I guess we'll find out more. 
I'm not feeling any "ick" factor at all and that's something I was worried about. =))

atimemachine said: Ahh the DNA test results..1) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are siblings2) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they are only half siblings3) Hee Sun made the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related4) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee's shocked to find they aren't related5) Hee Sun didn't make the switch and fiancee'e shocked to find they are related
So many options...lol! I'm going with #2, then that brings up a whole plot about who's the real baby momma/daddy?

meaghanp said: So just finished rewatching all 3 episodes on the flat screen, everyone looks so much better in HD, I swear I was hyperventilating. But I also noticed something weird which makes me sound like a prev at the same time. The dinner scene before Oh Soo goes to the pool I couldn't help to notice that the fiancée shirt is WAY too tight....I see London I see France, I see your boobies! 

@utkim - I'm guessing that scar was on his throat and that OY will see it again sometime in the future. Glad you enjoyed the recap! >:D<
I have another thought - did anyone notice the name "Representative Kim" came up during the elevator conversation with OY saying he'll probably be named the next CEO but they never showed him. 
CEOKim.png

AND then when So Ra visited OS in jail, she brought up President Kim
PresKim.png

But anyone besides me wondering if they're the same guy? We haven't seen the one OY was talking about yet but we did see the one So Ra was talking about. It's this guy:
Rep-PresKim.png

^ hehe, i thot so too and i don't think writernim write such cliche plot...

Today re-broadcasting ep 1-2-3 and at ep 3, the rating was 8,79 % which is quite rare for a rerun. Hopefully more ppl will watch the show in upcoming eps.

oi!! hi everyone wow it's been ages since my last post here on soompi i even forgot my old user and pw HEHEHE 50.gif 
anyway im loving TWTWB!! JIS & SHK have this amazing chemistry, like seeing them in one screen at the same time leaves me in awe 30.gif im a long time fan of both btw... seeing them in one drama is a dream come true well i was really hoping at first that won bin would say yes to this one but JIS isn't bad at all like how can you not be amazed to this man all package deal looks and talent :) kyaaaaa <3
im really hooked to this drama i watching the raw and the one with subs that's how crazy i am with this Lol.. I LOVE Everything about this drama...from OST to down to cinematography.i heard about the rating that its doing well im really glad because im hoping they would do more than 16 episodes jejeje... keeping my fingers cross aja!!! fight!!! LOL which i think it might come true sheeshhh considering the response and the support they are receiving :))
Oh yeah before i forget i want to say thanks to them the pretty amazing team the winter lovers for the subs are really fast THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF THEM, ALL DEDICATED SELFLESS FANS/CONTRIBUTORS 40.gif
last, im sorry i think my post is kinda long ...hahaha ... hope to meet new cyber friends here and cyber hugs to all winter lovers!!! yeah!!! :)

@JenA313.. Yes I hope so that the brain cancer is a false.. Yes I hope so this gonna be different kdrama..like FH which in that time break d mainstream n becoming a new trendsetter till now in a lot of countries.. I hope is kind of mix between atumun tale n FH :D n 4 me is whatever it will be I'll take it.. due the long waiting of SHG comes back n she becoming more pretier than ever n her acting skill is developing.. Really so proud for her \m/

Even when OY not sEems or pretend between no he is not n yes he is her brother the chemitry of them is soOoO :x .. So I can't amagine if she is sure his not.. Even in one my country threads of SHG, some of d fans imagining their baby will looks like.. In they mean it in real life not n this drama... How brainstorming d drama is.. N is only 3 episodes.. So haPpy 4 her n his succes 4 make the viewers like this :-bd

i don't think writernim write such cliche plot...

lol. I am sure whatever they come up with will still be cliche :D

I think the brain cancer is false and there was a misdiagnosis. Perhaps her eye sight could have been saved but Wang did something. lol In the flashback when she was making tea or whatever, all I could think about was that stepmother in The Sixth Sense and how she was poisoning the child. 

If this drama ends tragically, I will be pissed.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to these scenes. 

47788810.jpg

74724776.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Some updates from SHK's thread by khxy:

Here is the song by The One (this is the version from the 40s):
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=303646&uk=268823133

I think that was the song one of you asked for.

According to Twitter and Baidu, Song Hye Kyo gave staff jacket?
1dzors.jpg

from推特 推文:촬영끝~ 드라마도 잼났고 연기파 배우 송혜교가 선물을 주고 가내~~ 감사감사합니다
------------------
有道:拍摄结束了果酱电视剧也至实力派演员宋慧乔赠送礼物的家庭~ ~监查谢谢

Also was reported that the slots for advertisement of TWTWB has been sold out due to the great casts and rising popularity.

----------------

Sunshine:
I have a question if anyone knows...okay so I'm confused with the 7.8 million dollars that Oh Soo owe to President Kim. Why? Didn't he go to jail for that already? Why did he have to pay again for it and with interests, too. I'm still not done with episode 1 rewatching with Drama Fever version so can't comment if later they reference again for this, but if you could explain to me I'd greatly appreciate.

Also wanting to ask if you all know this actor...did he originally got a scar on his eyes or was the scar created for this drama only? And what is this actor's name? He's funny even though he's a villain, but for some reasons I can't dislike him. Haha.
1gsnbc.jpg

@utkim, thanks so much for the Official Music Video's link..oh my..I totally missed that. I'll link it to post one now.

@tessieroo and @clockwatcher, awesome, thanks so much for recapping this drama. :) By the way, I just wanted to say thanks so much. I actually downloaded your blog's graphics and used them for post 1. Thank you so much. ^:)^ Oh yeah, @clockwatcher, I read your recaps of In Time With You from long time ago when it was first aired. :D Glad to have meet you here.

Guest kikay14

Since everybody is in a guessing mood right now, i'll try to make one too lol.  
I think the DNA results will be negative but Hee Sun successfully switched the razors.  The fiance will report to Sec Wang but the lawyer will intervene and expose a birth secret...that the dead OS and OY are not blood related, hence the reason why the dead father was cold to the dead OS and it makes sense that the lawyer didn't need to compare OS' DNA.
I don't think Sec Wang will be OS mother since it will be really cliche and makjangy and  it didn't happen in the jdrama either.  I want to reitirate again that the ending of the japanese drama is so different from the movie.  Jdrama=  happy ending  Kmovie= open ended ending (sad maybe)
So it makes me keep watching because we don't know how writer Noh will put an ending in this series...either copy the jdrama ending or go full swing in the kmovie, or make a twist that we didn't foresee that happening.
Anyhow, let's all enjoy the ride that TWTWB is giving us!  Happy monday !

My my, I never ever thought I could find such an awesome romance Kdrama. For me this drama gives the same vibe as Gaksital but modernized and more romantic. The romance between OY and OS is kinda the same as Kangto and Mokdan (sorry I am being crazy :P ) but this one is better because the cast is older and they can act! JIS is really really hawt :P and I ship him with SHK. I hope this drama will become NR 1 in ratings and hopefully the ratings will increase to 30%, cuz lets all be honest: this drama is so much better than drama's like Moon Embracing the Sun (eventhough I like KSH and find him a good actor) so I just hope it deserves what it's worth and for me its so much!