OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

Micheru said: this may not be the last time i have to discuss JooSeyeon, since this whole thread was created to talk about them and their onscreen love story.
personally, i am under the spell of wanting JW & SY to be together in real life. i am usually levelheaded about real life pairing. if so and so are dating, then i am really happy for them. if so and so are just good friends, then i am glad for them, too. but if so and so don't get along well, then i wish them individual happiness and success. this is how i normally feel about onscreen loves. but, for some mysterious reason, i am really invested in JW and SY's dating life. i believe it is due to the tragic ending that "BM" gave to KangDan that left me feeling hurt. i spent 15 long weeks with KT and MD, and watched their love blossom in front of my eyes. when i saw that the actor and actress portraying them got along extremely well, it made me hope of what could happen off-screen. when the finale aired 2 weeks ago, i was utterly depressed by the conclusion to their love story. for days, i was feeling very sad. just the thought of KangDan made me cry. i suppose i wanted a satisfying ending to KangDan... so much so that i projected their onscreen personas to real life. it is like i just want to see a happy end for these tragic lovers no matter what.
like i was saying over at SY's thread, whatever JW and SY decide is fine by me. i will continue to like and support them. i know i will spazz about them, but that will be all. i don't want to be whiplash by all the 'he-said, she-said' comments in interviews. i promise to be a happy shipper no matter what is being said.
i would like to say thanks to @Jessi15 @Pavlichenko @sunshine4ever for cheering me up. i was being stubborn over a trivial thing when it should be an celebration for all JooSY fans. -_-
Jessi15, giving you distress was not my intention. i just wanted a place where we can talk about JW and SY freely, but i understand your concern that having too many threads create confusion and trouble.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about coincidence, I just wonder why out of all the Edwin clothes that he could wear, why did JW chose that particular shirt for the Edwin fan signing events yesterday? Seeing him in that shirt reminds me so much of someone... aigoo .. talking about obsession, this is just too much... tsk... tsk...better run off and put my head in the sand.

Guest sunshine4ever

Jessi15 said:

@Micheru you are very welcome, dear. I am glad to hear that you are no longer sad or feel irrated about what was said in the interviews. And thank you for creating this thread where we can spazz about SY & JW. At the moment, we can only spazz about KT-MD couple on-screen but who knows, pray that things may work out as we wish and then this thread will be one of busiest threads lol In the meantime we can still hope and spazz about our favourite couple as long as they keep in touch. We will just go with the flow and see how it spans out hey? Talking about coincidence, there seems to be more and more coming out from JWSY?  isn't it weird that recently I saw some photos that you or someone posted in SY's thread (see... this is what I talked about, I can't remember who posted there , so sorry unless I dashed back there ) where SY were wearing pink short and someone posted of JW in last night's 1N2D episode where he also wore pink short? haha... I have not seen a guy wearing pink short before so it is a MUST see, will download the episode tonight when I get home. It will be hilarious but doens't that make you feel that somehow they are connected lol By the way, when were those pictures of SY in pink shorts taken? Were they recent? I need to learn how to post the pictures. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.

Hi guys..nice to meet you all.. I'm newbie here guys.. this is the first thread I commented..hhe..
happy to see others who love this couple.. first, I'm just a big fan of cutie Joo Won..I've watched him in Baker King and Ojakgyo Brothers..and fell for this man.. but when I watched gaksital BTS, seeing these two people together, smiled each other, laughed each other, made my heart feels warm...and I started curious about cutie Se Yeon...because she could make my Joo Won smiles and laugh like that..><

sorry for my english guys... :P

i copy those picture below from soompi jsy thread, five fingers thread, and dramabeans, so credit to them

Joo won and Jin se yeon loveeee stripes-shirt

jwlines_zpse9cdec4f.jpg
jsylines2_zps3a4de3c8.jpg
jsylines_zps1df330af.jpg

the pink short
jsypink_zpsd30ee4ca.jpg

but i couldn't find joo won with his pink short in 1n2d as Jessi15 mention :D

hi to cutieloverz  :)

sunshine4ever said: Jessi15 said:

@Micheru you are very welcome, dear. I am glad to hear that you are no longer sad or feel irrated about what was said in the interviews. And thank you for creating this thread where we can spazz about SY & JW. At the moment, we can only spazz about KT-MD couple on-screen but who knows, pray that things may work out as we wish and then this thread will be one of busiest threads lol In the meantime we can still hope and spazz about our favourite couple as long as they keep in touch. We will just go with the flow and see how it spans out hey? Talking about coincidence, there seems to be more and more coming out from JWSY?  isn't it weird that recently I saw some photos that you or someone posted in SY's thread (see... this is what I talked about, I can't remember who posted there , so sorry unless I dashed back there ) where SY were wearing pink short and someone posted of JW in last night's 1N2D episode where he also wore pink short? haha... I have not seen a guy wearing pink short before so it is a MUST see, will download the episode tonight when I get home. It will be hilarious but doens't that make you feel that somehow they are connected lol By the way, when were those pictures of SY in pink shorts taken? Were they recent? I need to learn how to post the pictures. Can someone please help me out here? Thanks.

Guest sunshine4ever

@Jessi15, gotta go to work dear, but just a question if you can catch when is the exact time of JW's pink shorts, can you tell me? I'm going to capture it and post it for everyone. :) Nice. OTP wear same pattern of clothes or same color of clothes offscreens. write you when i get back tonight.

I like if we talk about coincidence.. Let me try...

They even have similar scene in their own latest project
408527_3532841647648_1432204258_n.jpg

Did they choose bicycle as their couple stuff?? hhe...I think I'm going crazy...

Credit to JooWon Thailand fanclub facebook and , @sophiechoice I took JSY's picture from your post...:)

@jessi15, as far as i know, the rules about using picture in internet that belong to other parties, if the picture came from photoshoots of some product, we can give credit to the labelled if there is one and the uploader/sites too, but if the pics are random we just have to credit the sources where we take it,because its so hard to decide who upload the pics first and if we ask for permission maybe it takes forever :D, but if the pics is your creation like maybe your caps or photoshop, dont forget to put your name on it, at least that what i do, idk if there is some other legal rules about this, maybe anyone can explain better than me ???

Guest sunshine4ever

@cutieloverz, welcome to the thread! :) thank you. what's he doing with the bike? is that him from recent 1N2D?

@Jessi15, since I don't have the recent episode, I'm going to post coolreborn's captures of him wearing pink shorts. When I get a chance I'll have to recapture. Anyway, sophie already told you things about pictures reposting. You can't really just credit properly all the time, but if you know the person then  you can just credit directly to them. Most of the time I'm self-conscious about posting pics from Tumblr because most of the people there don't really want us to post pics at forum, so please do not take pics from tumblr. Just make sure you credit your source and you should be fine. That means you don't steal pics.

screen capture credits to coolreborn @ Joo Won's thread:
dmsfwh.jpg

@sophiechoice, awww, so lovely. I love the pics of him and her in stripes shirts. ^^

so here is what Jessi was screaming about, haha....
2s6ly5e.jpg
^Se Yeon wore this shirt in Edwin BTS video and below Joo Won wore this for the signing event for Edwin recently (so sad SY didn't attend)...

okxtgm.png

18zle0.jpg

and here's another pix of her wearing that same stripe shirt
2d8lw61.jpg

pics of Joo Won credits to coolreborn for posting and pics of Se Yeon captured by yours truly...

okay so I don't know why I am exciting about this, hahaha, as I know they probably wore the clothes because they're supposed to promote it for Edwin, but whatever...hahaha..

@sunshine - whoaa you found the pink short jw wore :D
same with me, i also couldn't help myself for not giggles when i saw these two wore (almost) same stripes-shirt, i know it cant be the same shirt since their size is def different, but cant help for feeling happy :D i wonder maybe Edwin also sponsor for Five Fingers for SY right now :-?

jwjsy-stripes.jpg

the same pose (i take this pics from JSYsoompithread)
joowon_jinseyeon.jpg

Jessi15 said:

I will.. it's just that I have been too lazy and I am not a technical savvy type but it gets to the point that it frustrates me when people don't know what I was referring to 'sighs'
Thanks to @sophiechoice for posting SY in pink short. She is so cute, right? I like her in this sort of outfit and it seems that she likes wearing shorts as they suits her age but it is best with high heels or even flat heels but not with sport or running shoes like the ones she wore in FF.

Guest sunshine4ever

@sophiechoice, I found a better picture of him, dear, you think you can trim him and her together from the pix above? I think this is a better pix of him:

34pyu0p.jpg
^pix credit to a fan on Baidu

-edit-
oh dear is it just me or his hair is getting messier and messier? lol.

Archived