OFFICIAL KANG♥DAN COUPLE THREAD ~ Joo Won ♥ Jin Se Yeon

Micheru

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

@sophiechoice, you think you can reduce the size to a smaller version so that the picture looks clearer? no i think the picture is better than the other one...it's okay..we'll have a JW&SY messiness hahhaa...thanks so much..you're so awesome..will you please post pix in smaller size if not I'm going to ask your permission to resize it.

sunshine4ever said: @sophiechoice, you think you can reduce the size to a smaller version so that the picture looks clearer? no i think the picture is better than the other one...it's okay..we'll have a JW&SY messiness hahhaa...thanks so much..you're so awesome..will you please post pix in smaller size if not I'm going to ask your permission to resize it.

my gosh, you girls sure are fast! 3 PAGES! \:D/ they say fangirls are dangerous, but i say shippers are much more dangerous! we will torture you until you jump onto our ship! MUHAHAHA! :))
THE BTS VIDEO THAT REALLY STARTED JOOSEYEON SHIP! :x

^ credits to JooWonTHFC
i remember the first time i saw it, i was swooning so much. :\"> gosh, rewatching it again makes me appreciate this ship very much. i just wish KBS released more BTS videos like SBS' "Five Fingers." i swear one "FF" episode had like 5 BTS. O_O and to rub it in, they were mostly ship-worthy, too.

new interview with Joo Won, taken from "BM" thread:
19. Who do you desire as your partner?Must be kind. From young, I already liked people who are kind. When I grew up, I realized that outward appearance is temporary, the most important is being kind and having good manners. A person who loves to laugh looks the most beautiful.
26. Are you the type who loves at first sight? Or the type who cultivates love over time? And what is the reason?I am the type who once I am attracted, I will pay attention. However, if it is like this, it will grow cold over time.
And what makes Joo Won fall in love at first sight?Beautiful smile.
Chinese translation: 由米35English translation: mrdimples@soompiSource: Sports Seoul
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
help me... i can't get up. -_- i have become a puddle of goo! my gosh... Joo Won keeps on digging a bigger hole for all us JooSY shippers to stay in. BUT WHO CARES? I LOVE IT DOWN HERE!!! :x

sorry for the back-to-back posts, dearies... but i got so excited reading these things over at "BM" thread. :)
@sunshine4ever i am so sorry to have to do this to you, but i just have to repost this for all JooSY shippers to read. :( i hope you don't mind. if you do, i'll take it down and post something else.
MESSAGE TAKEN FROM "BM" THREAD, ORIGINALLY BY SUNSHINE4EVER:
Hi Kangto and Mokdan shippers,

I just felt like composing all the news related to JW & SY together for those who want to analyze the situation, but while you are doing it, please do not attach to anything because our ship can sink any moment.

review this and remain calm:

this is an interview a while back and this was what Joo Won said about Se Yeon
eipij4.jpg25isphe.jpg
and recently, all of these news gave us the same message (so sorry for the sake of so many news I cannot credit all sources, but I will credit translators, majority of news were recent):

- Let's try one round of Ideal type world cup. if you had to choose between Jin Se Yeon and Uee, who would be better?

"If I had to choose between the two of them, I will pick Se Yeon. Although Uee is very pretty, Se Yeon has a brighter and more cheerful personality. She was always smiling and laughing on set. She's a child who will infect everybody with the Happy Virus. I feel that compared to the fox, I prefer the bear. Se Yeon is a friend who is just like that. Se Yeon never hides her feelings. As long as she likes someone, she will always be very nice to that person. But then if I call her a bear, I think Se Yeon is going to be unhappy {LOLLLLLL}"

English translaton by mojobobo @ soompi

Ideal Type

“I like cheerful, kind people. Like a bear. Because I hate calculative(or is it manipulative?) type, once the other party “push and pull” I will immediately break up. A girl like Mok Dan is hard to find. Throughout her life, she only thought of the boy who gave her the knife. In reality, there won’t be such a woman. I like the simple, pure type. Difference in age does not matter. "

English translations: mrdimples @ soompi

In the drama, when you got married with Jin Se Yeon, how did you feel?
On the wedding day, I was really happy, that day Jin Se Yeon was also very pretty. The two of us were still playing, taking pictures of ourselves and having fun. However it was temporary (as Mok Dan got shot). Looking at Mok Dan, I was thinking “These days, can you find such a woman?”

English translation: mrdimples @ soompi

Style 3: Ideal Type
Joo Won’s ideal type is very simple. Kind and cheerful girl. If he has to choose between ‘fox’ style or ‘bear’ style, he will choose ‘bear’ without hesitation. Joowon at this age, having such an honest style of romance, has also won the praise of the seniors, saying he is a realist.

“A girl’s character is more important than her looks. I like the ‘bear’ style of girls most. Too simple is also boring? As long as she is my girlfriend, I feel it’s good and that’s all that matters. In Bridal Mask, I like girls like Jin Se Yeon, kind-hearted and loves to laugh.

and this recent questionnaire:

Translation by ctfrsgp:
1. Best character I have potrayed so far: Lee Kangto
6. Actress whom I have worked with & have most memorable experience: Jin Se Yeon
19. Most difficult times in my life: During filming of BM
20. Most recent kiss: 2-3 weeks ago

After reading all of these I was just wondering why he could be so blunt! "I like bear, and JSY is like a bear. I also like Mokdan because she is faithful to the man she loves." Haha. I don't really know her that much, but reading about him I think he's a conservative and a homeboy type who cares about a girl a lot. I think anyone who loves him or has him loving her is very lucky because he seems like a very loyal type based on what i read about him. He seems like a modern Kangto to me. But then does he have to praise her so many times in so many news? it makes me go: "okay, what's on your mind? what are you implying?" and i wonder how Jin Se Yeon perceive this news if she read it from different sources like us.

Anyway, here is what Jin Se Yeon said about her Ideal Type and Joo Won:

This might be an out dated question. What’s your ideal type of man?
JSY: I don’t have any special criteria. A man who is himself? A man whom I can straightforwardly be close to.

If Joo Won and Joo Ji Hoon stand in front of you, who will you choose?
(Without hesitation) JSY: Joo Won oppa! Although I am very apologetic towards Ji Hoon oppa, but I am very close to Joo Won, feel comfortable. While we were filming Bridal Mask, we resonate in many areas. Joo Won oppa likes girls who are straightforward and without thinking too much. Although I am young, but I’m mature, I also have a frank nature, so we could get close easily and film together very well. Ah, I am very sorry. Of course, Ji Hoon oppa is also very handsome but still there’s a bit of awkwardness and embarrassment. So, I still feel Joo Won oppa is better.

Okay, she seemed like she already knows his ideal type and/or the girl he likes. I wonder where this will take us. *sighs* Anyway, let's not hope too much and let's just wait and see. ^^ But I'm so glad that both of them enjoyed each other's company as they filmed BM. I'm also glad that SY didn't end filming too early. ^^ Because at least I know then that she was still making other people laugh including him laugh because seriously the drama that they filmed is intense and sad. Maybe he already missed her laughter that caused this interview to be so blunt, keke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
all i can say is... this is TOO MUCH to handle. O_O excuse me while i go dance around crazily.tumblr_mawnpk0zTR1qkynpp.gif

@micheru - dear, you know you're not alone sink in this ship :x i feel like my life now is centered around BM-JW-JSY-KangDan-JWSY , no need anything or anyone to interrupted,, this ship is good for my creativity but, sadly not good for my productivity in office  [-( LOL

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, dearie, thank you very much for reposting my message from Bridal Mask's thread, haha. My last two pics (from that last post) just came into place to advertise this thread for you, there, hahhaha. I hope more people will join us. Haha. If not, we can always make this place a loving place for our beloved couple Kangto and Mokdan anyway.

Anyway, I'm so happy to sail with all of you!  :))

@amlogos_10, will you please share your perspective? Thanks.

@sophiechoice, dear, thanks so much for the second picture, but looking at it I have to agree with you it's not good presentation of Joo Won with his hair all messy. *sighs* I think I'll have to see if I can trim parts of his messy hair off before presenting to public? lol. So sorry there. I think I'll see if I can cut parts of his hair off and then put them together? What you think? Thanks for the other picture. I'll keep it there. ^^

@sunshine4ever - i'm with you,, my heart feel not ease when i put that pic of him, i remind myself,  his better than that, his more handsome than that, he had his glorious hair moments etc LOL
and sure you can do whatever it needed to make our big baby look better :P and sorry cause thats the best i can do with it LOL , maybe need to take photoshop class  :-?

Guest sunshine4ever

@cutieloverz, how did you find us in this thread? Wow, that was impressive that you wrote some things here but didn't write anything at BM thread. Thanks for talking here. Hehe. Maybe you can post something interesting of Mokdan and Kangto? Or something something..love note..love songs...pics or something..not sure what, but we can do something to keep this thread moving, hehe.

reposting this from Se Yeon's thread, PAGE 11:
FROM AMLOGOS_10"I just want to share an interesting piece of information that I read from someone at Krdrama forum. The reason why JW called JSY a bear is because of JSY's very first MV, "Love Bear". Our dearest Micheru, has posted the MV on page 2 (please see the above quote), and I went back to watch the MV again, and found this coincidence very amazing. This might be just a guess from that fan, but I would like to believe it very much..... I keep thinking this is a very interesting coincidence, what do you guys think?"
FROM MICHERU (me :P) -"speaking about coincidence, on the [drunk interview] questionnaire that Joo Won filled out, he said his favorite Girls' Generation member was Yoon Ah... which just happened to be SY's nickname in high school. she was called 'Yoon Ah of Jamwon-dong' due to her excellent dancing and singing. hmmm... is JW dropping some hints? hahaha!"

old memories from one of my favorite scenes in BM, the first time i got attached to KangDan Couple and Oh Mokdan being my favorite heroine:

if only Shunji isn't there, maybe we can have Gaksital Babies right now  8->
KTxMD.jpg

they're even  :-B

sunshine4ever said: @cutieloverz, how did you find us in this thread? Wow, that was impressive that you wrote some things here but didn't write anything at BM thread. Thanks for talking here. Hehe. Maybe you can post something interesting of Mokdan and Kangto? Or something something..love note..love songs...pics or something..not sure what, but we can do something to keep this thread moving, hehe.

amlogos_10 said: Micheru said: sorry for the back-to-back posts, dearies... but i got so excited reading these things over at "BM" thread. :)
all i can say is... this is TOO MUCH to handle. O_O excuse me while i go dance around crazily.  

sophiechoice said: old memories from one of my favorite scenes in BM, the first time i got attached to KangDan Couple and Oh Mokdan being my favorite heroine:

if only Shunji isn't there, maybe we can have Gaksital Babies right now  8->

they're even  :-B

@jessi15 - since we dont have the bts from that scene so we cannot be sure what happen exactly..
but i think its SY bare back we seen in it, because from the pic i posted above, the pic #3, the camera shot her from upfront and she hold her cloth off, where her naked shoulder can be seen, with JW and PKW behind her.. idk if its the camera trick, but it look real enough for me to believe SY do that scene herself...i think they shot it in private because she must feel so embarrased, and thats why they dont brought out the BTS,, normally the scene where the three main lead involved has the BTS publicly, but not this one...

Archived